Kicking Trump off Twitter is 'problematic' and infringes on free speech, Germany and France say

Yes you can always tell.
Anytime a religious claim is made that someone has to be punished when it is not in defense of someone else, then it is bogus.
The only time a person has to punish someone else is when it is necessary to prevent harm to others.
If one punishes others without it being immediately necessary in order to protect others, it always MUST be a bogus and fake religious claim.

The sins that do not harm others should be left to God to punish in the after life.
There is zero reason to punish sins that harm no one else, while the person is alive.
And that pretty much proves the one insisting on punishing does not really belief in God.
Unconvincing. What denomination messed you up?

Unconvincing. What denomination messed you up?

Why unconvincing?
Its a clear separation of earthly and ethereal powers.
When an earthly person claims, "God made me do it" without any other reason, that is always wrong.
If God wants it done, God would do it themselves.
They would whisper in the ear of some sanctimonious sadist.

Oddly enough, parents were Catholic and Jewish, both then being kicked out for marrying.
Which left us as Lutheran.
Which was not too bad.

But it is an obvious and simple test.
No one gets to speak for God, and anyone claiming to is lying.
We can try to guess what we think is right, but its is always false when someone claims to have been told for sure.

I do not mind someone being old and slow.
It is Biden in the 1990s I hate.
Did you ever hear his hateful and illegal speech pushing the federal war on drugs in the 1994 federal crime bill?
Totally disgusting.
Some say Biden has been wrong about everything during his lengthy political career. I found that hard to believe until he became President.

I can’t think of one issue he has been right about since he took control of the Oval Office. I have attributed this to his early stage dementia but perhaps I was wrong and Biden is a certified fool.

I remember what Obama said about Joe, “Never underestimate Joe’s ability to fuck things up.”

1632507789062.jpeg

1632507936252.jpeg

1632507879365.jpeg

Trump may not be mature in your opinion but he was better than Joe Biden who is in the early stages of dementia.

Joe is a little too mature.

Our choices have really sucked. No argument there.

Our choices have really sucked. No argument there.
Everybody was out to get Trump, both the democrats and his own party as well as the FBI and DOJ and a number of other alphabet agencies including the IRS. The liberal media hated Trump and everyday came up with some new ”bombshell” that would destroy him.

Trump must have felt like Custer at the Little Big Horn.

1632514163609.jpeg

I’m sure a lot of really qualified people got the message. If you are an outsider and run against the established political parties you will be attacked mercilessly and quite possible end up bankrupt. Plus don’t ever threaten to drain the Swamp.

So in the future we can expect more corrupt politicians like Sleepy Joe to be our Presidents.

Everybody was out to get Trump, both the democrats and his own party as well as the FBI and DOJ and a number of other alphabet agencies including the IRS. The liberal media hated Trump and everyday came up with some new ”bombshell” that would destroy him.

Trump must have felt like Custer at the Little Big Horn.

View attachment 543498

I’m sure a lot of really qualified people got the message. If you are an outsider and run against the established political parties you will be attacked mercilessly and quite possible end up bankrupt. Plus don’t ever threaten to drain the Swamp.

So in the future we can expect more corrupt politicians like Sleepy Joe to be our Presidents.

Despite all of that IMO he would have won again if he could just stop himself from acting like a 12 year old. Perhaps he can't.

Despite all of that IMO he would have won again if he could just stop himself from acting like a 12 year old. Perhaps he can't.
I will agree that Trump was all too often obnoxious. He needed to use more humor and also his tweets often caused more problems than they helped.

If Trump runs again in 2020 he may just win. Sleepy Joe is making a mess of this nation and he has just started. Kamala doesn’t really seem to up up to the job if she replaces Joe.

People may not like Trump but they may be totally disgusted with democrats. In most Presidential elections people vote for the lesser of two evils.

I will agree that Trump was all too often obnoxious. He needed to use more humor and also his tweets often caused more problems than they helped.

If Trump runs again in 2020 he may just win. Sleepy Joe is making a mess of this nation and he has just started. Kamala doesn’t really seem to up up to the job if she replaces Joe.

People may not like Trump but they may be totally disgusted with democrats. In most Presidential elections people vote for the lesser of two evils.

I can't give Democrats credit for not being stupid enough to run Harris. They certainly are.

Trump cares more what the pundits and folks on social media say about him more than the opinions of his wife and sons

Trump used the free media to win in 2016

i don't mean free media as in freedom of expression, i mean free coverage of his rallies 24/7

The German leader’s stance is echoed by the French government. Junior Minister for European Union Affairs Clement Beaune said he was “shocked” to see a private company make such an important decision. “This should be decided by citizens, not by a CEO,” he told Bloomberg TV on Monday. “There needs to be public regulation of big online platforms.” Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire earlier said that the state should be responsible for regulations, rather than “the digital oligarchy,” and called big tech “one of the threats” to democracy.
I think this is the primary reason, so here I really agree

Forum List

Back