Kicking Someone Out of Office

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
What should be the process for removing an elected official from office?

I know California has made a lot of news with recall elections.

In Joe's case, all it would take is to spin Joe around a few times and change the house number on the WH.

Biden would never find his way back to the Oval Office ever again. :smoke:

Would you agree with a law that allowed someone to do that?

Would you agree with a law that allowed someone to do that?

I'd agree with a law that took errant politicians either greatly corrupted or incompetent who fall far short of campaign promises, do things in office they never told voters they planned to do, and which caused great harm to the nation acting against our soverign interests to be put in a public stockade so that passer-bys could throw rotten fruit at them before being staked out on an anthill naked and left for dead.

It can't be done now in CA.
CA is gonna be Cuba before you know it.
True, and the worst part of that is those who can afford to are leaving and infecting other parts of the country with the same evil they voted for in Cali. It's exactly like Muslims who flee their home country but bring that sick, evil ideology to their new home.

I'd agree with a law that took errant politicians either greatly corrupted or incompetent who fall far short of campaign promises, do things in office they never told voters they planned to do, and which caused great harm to the nation acting against our soverign interests to be put in a public stockade so that passer-bys could throw rotten fruit at them before being staked out on an anthill naked and left for dead.

But what would the process look like? Would you require a petition for a recall election? Then when the recall election was done, what results would be required? What would be the process to name a successor? So on and so forth? This should be a difficult process that happens once per 150 years or something like that. It shouldn't be a vehicle for the losing side to bypass the election process after every single election.

But what would the process look like? Would you require a petition for a recall election? Then when the recall election was done, what results would be required? What would be the process to name a successor? So on and so forth? This should be a difficult process that happens once per 150 years or something like that. It shouldn't be a vehicle for the losing side to bypass the election process after every single election.
Pretty much,you get rid of someone through your vote via elections. Recalls at state level require a petition to recall meeting certain numbers,

Then an election is had, voting to recall the governor with a new governor candidate on the recall ballot, or a vote to keep the governor.

Pretty much,you get rid of someone through your vote via elections. Recalls at state level require a petition to recall meeting certain numbers,

Then an election is had, voting to recall the governor with a new governor candidate on the recall ballot, or a vote to keep the governor.

Suppose a winning candidate gets 20,000 votes and the losing candidate gets 6,000 votes.

Wouldn't those 6,000 people gladly sign a petition for a recall? I guess it just looks like an opportunity to attack democracy.

I would say in order for a recall to be valid there would have to 1 vote more than the candidate received in the election for the elected person to be removed from office. That would meet the 1 in 150 year likelihood of it happening. Nobody would waste the time and money to go through the process unless there was a problem rather than a desire to get rid of the guy they didn't vote for through a corrupt legal loophole.

Suppose a winning candidate gets 20,000 votes and the losing candidate gets 6,000 votes.

Wouldn't those 6,000 people gladly sign a petition for a recall? I guess it just looks like an opportunity to attack democracy.
It could be used to do such, I suppose? But not all peop!e are dishonest....the whole 6000 would not sign a petition for a recall vote imo.

It could be used to do such, I suppose? But not all peop!e are dishonest....the whole 6000 would not sign a petition for a recall vote imo.

Why would that be dishonest? They are just signing a petition to have an elected official from office that they hate. That sounds honest to me.

I am just wondering how you would prevent a recall election after every single election. I would think the process should be extremely difficult almost to the level of impossible. Otherwise the recall election just becomes an extremely useful political tool.

It should be easy to get rid of Biden, Harris and Mayorkis for the absolute dogshit job they have done on our border. This country has never seen this level of incompetence that has caused the border crisis. It's actually treason.

So, every POTUS this century.

f3a882972fb9c7619fc04f542908d970caec6f53bc7412015d4d20d5ec40a889_1.jpg

~S~

True, and the worst part of that is those who can afford to are leaving and infecting other parts of the country with the same evil they voted for in Cali. It's exactly like Muslims who flee their home country but bring that sick, evil ideology to their new home.
That's part of the plan. The screw up their own states...forcing people to leave....and those same idiot's voting habits never change because they're too stubborn, and they think they're too smart to change.
Democrats (according to them) are smarter than Republicans.
And that's why they repeat the same mistake everywhere they move.

Forum List

Back