Kick Them Out

That's neat, what are your thoughts on posters continually day after day calling Mexicans 'wetbacks'?
What would you call someone who breaks into you home, refuses to leave and uses you own corrupt government against you?
We already know the answer...you call them "DREAMERS".
Ain't that right Mac1958 ?
Conservatives, is this guy racist or not?

Jesus, make up your minds already.
Keep working at it...you'll float all the nutless conservatives to the top at some point...they've been conditioned to comply, to adhere to whatever it is that you Leftist filth push...You've completely took their nuts using "RACIST" as your tool/weapon of choice...you have them scared shitless...be patient, they'll reveal themselves...trust me, they always do.

That all Democrats are racists does not contradict that some people who are racists are not Democrats.

I have @BrokeLoser on ignore and for that reason. He's a racist. Not because of what any Democrat said about him, because of what I've seen him say. He and @JoeB131 are the most openly racist posters on the site. JoeB regularly calls any black who disagrees with him an "Uncle Tom." Blacks are not allowed to disagree with Joe.

Note: I'm taking BrokeLoser off ignore temporarily if he wants to respond since you called him out and I concurred. I've had enough of JoeB's racism. Just you brought up posters who say directly racist things

Yes, I am living rent free in your head, Libertarian Child.

Of course, pointing out that the grifters who get in front of white audiences and telling them what they want to hear isn't racism... It's just a reality. You always have sell-outs, collaborators and people suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. That's human nature.

The biggest sellouts of all... the people who call themselves "Libertarians" because they've bought into the Koch Brothers lies that government is bad.

Heck, I want to hear other opinions... and then reject them.

But I can understand as many times as I've bitchslapped you, you'd want to scamper off.

Yes, I am living rent free in your head, Libertarian Child.

Of course, pointing out that the grifters who get in front of white audiences and telling them what they want to hear isn't racism... It's just a reality. You always have sell-outs, collaborators and people suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. That's human nature.

The biggest sellouts of all... the people who call themselves "Libertarians" because they've bought into the Koch Brothers lies that government is bad.

Heck, I want to hear other opinions... and then reject them.

But I can understand as many times as I've bitchslapped you, you'd want to scamper off.
Only one Koch brother left

Conservatives, is this guy racist or not?

Jesus, make up your minds already.
YES!
Those who dare speak the unmasked truth, point out FACTS related to various ethnic groups and call illegal trespassers who rob Americans wetbacks are “RACIST”
BUT
Those who support a group called Black Lives Matter, support affirmative action, celebrate when fewer whites participate in ANYTHING, support reparations and proclaim that blacks are too stupid to obtain identification are definitely NOT racist.

Ain’t that right Mac1958 ?

I'll ask it this way.

Do you think blacks commit more violent crime because they are inherently prone to be more violent or do you think poverty rates and fewer opportunities may be the leading cause? Generational wealth stolen over decades where families have not been able to earn the same amount of money, borrow money, invest in real estate, short changed on the value of their own property and an inconsistent criminal justice system?

What are your thoughts?
That’s an awesome FEEL good THEORY....but how do you ignore the comparatives? You know, those pesky facts?

NOPE...poverty didn't make them criminals....evidenced in all white extremely poor Appalachia.

"There's not much violent crime here. There's a bit of the usual enterprise one finds everywhere there are drugs and poor people, which is to say, everywhere. But even the crime here is pretty well predictable. The police chief's assistant notes that if they know the nature and location of a particular crime, they can more or less drive straight to the perpetrator.

There's a great deal of drug use, welfare fraud, and the like, but the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average."

theweek.com

Appalachia: The big white ghetto

In Appalachia, jobs have vanished, and people live for pills, soda pop, and welfare
theweek.com

Who said anything about censorship? I'm referring to free association and when you associate with the gutters of society you're going to look a little shitty.
What does that say about politicians?
Why do you think it's so hard to find anyone with any character or integrity to even run for any office, and if they do, they find out real quick just how fucking vicious and evil all these fuckers are.......
Who the hell wants to work in an environment where you literally can't trust anyone, and everyone is trying to fuck you over?

Who said anything about censorship? I'm referring to free association and when you associate with the gutters of society you're going to look a little shitty.
What makes you think MisterBeale ”associates” with the murderous savages in Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis and New York?
Does he “associate” with foreign trespassers who rob Americans?

The left is so racist. They call themselves tolerant and antiracist...just like the fascists of Antifa call everyone else fascist. THIS is an evil tactic. It deceives them and people who know no better.

This thread isn't really about Trump. It's hard to talk about conservatives and the GOP without his influence however this thread is about a dying ideology helped along by stating views that most would find abhorrent. And then if a shrinking political party is defined by those not so popular views does that interfere with other more popular conservative values like low taxes or .... I don't know, whatever you fucks value that you think people care about.
Conservatives value fear, demagoguery, and lies.

Advocating for ‘tax cuts’ is pointless if you’re not in control of government; to gain control of government you need to win elections; and for Republicans winning elections means driving white voters to the polls with fear and lies and keeping likely Democratic voters away from the polls through voter suppression and disenfranchisement.

Controlling government – the WH in particular – is the only objective for conservatives, not sound public policy or responsible governance.

Conservatives have complete control of the judiciary; they’re now at liberty to take control of state governments; control of a majority of the states facilitates control of the WH and Senate; because control of the WH and Senate are determined by a non-democratic process, it doesn’t make any difference what ‘the majority’ of Americans want, it doesn’t make any difference if ‘the majority’ of Americans oppose the Republican agenda.

Republicans know the demographic tide is against them; they know that America is becoming more diverse and inclusive; their process of establishing Republican minority rule is paramount, to the abandonment of all traditional conservative beliefs and ‘values.’

What makes you think MisterBeale ”associates” with the murderous savages in Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis and New York?
Does he “associate” with foreign trespassers who rob Americans?
My great grand parents fled Germany after WWI, both couldn't speak a lick of English when they arrived. :auiqs.jpg:

Conservatives, you're at a crossroads and it appears you've chosen your path to set aside some traditional conservative values for Trumpism. That's fine, I'm not posting about cult of personalities or right wing echo chambers.

I'm posting about people like this:

When I'm told that liberals are the real racists or that we always play the race card, I'm struck by what appears to be a complete 180 when some of you openly flaunt your racist views. However some of you seem to be getting a little fed up with the poster who started that thread and that's a good thing, it lends credibility to your arguments when you tell me conservatives aren't racist. However for those who ignore that poster or who actually go on and debate liberals in tandem with him then you're just setting yourselves back. You want broad support for your ideas? Then you have to attract more than just other white (and most likely elderly) conservatives. Maybe you think taxes are too high? OK, that's worthy of debate, but when you ask others to agree with and stand next to what appears to be the KKK it's going to push potential new conservatives away.

For your own sake, for the sake of the country, throw these poison pills out of your circles of influence, they are only going to continue to drag you down. The Republican party is shrinking, younger voters aren't digging you and older voters are expiring. The GOP is becoming more and more exclusive to white elderly people, how do you expect to remain competitive? Calling out RINOs? That's not going to work. Maybe you're a bunch of nihilists who don't give a fuck? But if you do, when is it exactly that racism is going to win the day for you?

Now, I'm sure the usual band of rejects are going to respond and that's fine. But how about those that don't want to go down on their ship? What's the plan for you?
Fled your own thread huh?
Weren't really getting the desired response were you?
You want us all to agree that we should stomp on whiteys neck and hold them down until darkies catch up...ain't that right? Unless we all do that and bow at the feet of George Floyd we're all RACISTS aren't we?

Conservatives value fear, demagoguery, and lies.

Advocating for ‘tax cuts’ is pointless if you’re not in control of government; to gain control of government you need to win elections; and for Republicans winning elections means driving white voters to the polls with fear and lies and keeping likely Democratic voters away from the polls through voter suppression and disenfranchisement.

Controlling government – the WH in particular – is the only objective for conservatives, not sound public policy or responsible governance.

Conservatives have complete control of the judiciary; they’re now at liberty to take control of state governments; control of a majority of the states facilitates control of the WH and Senate; because control of the WH and Senate are determined by a non-democratic process, it doesn’t make any difference what ‘the majority’ of Americans want, it doesn’t make any difference if ‘the majority’ of Americans oppose the Republican agenda.

Republicans know the demographic tide is against them; they know that America is becoming more diverse and inclusive; their process of establishing Republican minority rule is paramount, to the abandonment of all traditional conservative beliefs and ‘values.’
You're no attorney...you clerk for some rabid purple hair SJW hot-shot in SanFran don't you?

Every brainless, sackless racist loser ever says "But, but, but MY racism is just true! It's a fact!" Idiot, weakling clowns.
Every ignorant, fucked in the head scared pussy controlled by political correctness HATES to acknowledge facts that relate to the behavioral traits of those among X ethnic group....they love to talk about whiteys behavioral traits though...weird huh?
"Black people, 13% of the population commit greater than 50% of the violent crime in America"
Is the sentence above RACIST or FACT....OR is it a RACIST FACT?
Which is it pussy?

Fled your own thread huh?
Weren't really getting the desired response were you?
You want us all to agree that we should stomp on whiteys neck and hold them down until darkies catch up...ain't that right? Unless we all do that and bow at the feet of George Floyd we're all RACISTS aren't we?

No, I got the response I knew I would. You guys are as predictable as microwave popcorn, about as intellectual as well.

Forum List

Back