Kia ora from New Zealand

Welcome! Meet the unofficial mascot!
jelly-gummies-db-test-01.gif

He seems to be slowing down for some reason.

Joining to forum to observe and contribute to discussions about US politics. My personal policy is no abuse, no derogatory personal comments, honest opinion backed by science. Let's see how that goes.
Good luck with that. Welcome in! :cool:

Joining to forum to observe and contribute to discussions about US politics. My personal policy is no abuse, no derogatory personal comments, honest opinion backed by science. Let's see how that goes.

New Zealand, eh?

If you see one of those Maoris, shake his hand for me and thank him for helping us win the war. They don't mess around.

hero_maori-battalion-haka-egypt.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle...
images (45).jpeg
and everybody thinks we're all gonna die..

N
o abuse or derogatory comments? Takes all the fun out of it. Try the CDZ, literally the only place where that happens.

Guess we won't be seeing you in the Flame Zone.

New Zealand, eh?

If you see one of those Maoris, shake his hand for me and thank him for helping us win the war. They don't mess around.

hero_maori-battalion-haka-egypt.jpg
Will do. The action in the pic is probably a performance of "Ka mate" - from death to life.

Welcome to the Jungle...
View attachment 320802

N
o abuse or derogatory comments? Takes all the fun out of it. Try the CDZ, literally the only place where that happens.

probably not in the flame zone. I don't need to abuse people.
??????/ So how long have you lived in NZ ? :stir:
All the NZ'ers I ever knew would tell a bloke he was an asshole in 2 seconds flat. These were college age girlz on a mission to save the rain forests here:D

Welcome to the Jungle...
View attachment 320802

N

probably not in the flame zone. I don't need to abuse people.

Sometimes it's "abuse or be abused" here. You'll grow a thick hide but just remember, it's only an internet discussion board. Most people aren't the same wankers in person, that they are on here. Some are actually worse.
:04:

New Topics

Forum List

Back