Ketanji Brown Jackson Won’t Embrace Declaration of Independence on Natural Rights

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Good grief! She keeps showing us who and what she is. ANd what she is isn't inside the judicial norm in any sense.

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson: “I do not hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights.” (See p. 79 of her response to written questions.)

Jackson’s answer comes immediately after this Q&A:

Please explain, in your own words, the theory prevalent among members of the Founding Fathers’ generation that humans possess natural rights that are inherent or inalienable.

[KBJ] RESPONSE: The theory that humans possess inherent or inalienable rights is reflected in the Declaration of Independence, which states: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Thus, by her own account, Jackson doesn’t embrace the basic American creed set forth in that passage from the Declaration.

As one friend commented to me, since Jackson can’t say what a woman is, it’s not surprising that she doesn’t believe that human beings have natural rights.

Her answer on page 79 as linked above.

16. Do you hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights, yes or no?

RESPONSE: I do not hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights.

a. If yes, what is your position?

RESPONSE: Please see my response to Question 16.

Good grief! She keeps showing us who and what she is. ANd what she is isn't inside the judicial norm in any sense.

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson: “I do not hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights.” (See p. 79 of her response to written questions.)
Thus, by her own account, Jackson doesn’t embrace the basic American creed set forth in that passage from the Declaration.
As one friend commented to me, since Jackson can’t say what a woman is, it’s not surprising that she doesn’t believe that human beings have natural rights.
The Founding Fathers did not apply natural rights to all people in the US.

Her answer on page 79 as linked above.

16. Do you hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights, yes or no?
RESPONSE: I do not hold a position on whether individuals possess natural rights.
a. If yes, what is your position?
RESPONSE: Please see my response to Question 16.
Anyone who denies the foundation of liberty, namely, the imperatives of natural law, is not fit to hold any office of our constitutional republic.

The Founding Fathers did not apply natural rights to all people in the US.

~~~~~~
"Any inquiry into the meaning of equality must include an examination of the Declaration of Independence. The Declaration begins with an appeal to “the laws of Nature and of Nature’s God,” and maintains that the proposition “all men are created equal” is a self-evident truth. Furthermore, all men are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, among them “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”"
"What the Founding Fathers meant by equality is this: All men share a common human nature. The assertion that all men are created equal means that all persons are the same in some respect; it does not mean that all men are identical, or equally talented, wise, prudent, intelligent, or virtuous; rather, it means that all persons possess the inherent capacity to reason".

There NO SLAVE OWNERS ANYWHERE IN AMERICA, dumbass leftist fucktard.
Any constitutional "originalist" has to square their wish to return to the original intent of the founders with the way the founders wrote themselves a lot of rights few actually enjoyed.

What I find ironic is that a decedent of slaves shares a similarly hackneyed view as that held by the Dixiecrats who enslaved her ancestors.

Zoom

Right over your head.
What you fail to understand is that this nation has existed through propaganda since day one.

The Constitution makes no reference to “Natural Rights”

Judge Jackson is sworn to defend the Constitution not the Declaration of Independence
False!

The Bill of Rights enumerates the most significant rights of natural law, and the whole point of the Tenth Amendment is to make it clear that these rights are indeed predicated on the natural law of the Anglo-American tradition of republicanism per the Declaration of Independence and, accordingly, are not exhaustively enumerated in the Constitution.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

You know the Dec of Ind isn't a legal document, right?

~~~~~~
What you failed to show is the following:
"Three men were sentenced to federal prison on Thursday for their connection to forced labor at south Georgia farms, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.
Their names are Javier Sanchez Mendoza Jr. (24), Aurelio Medina (42) and Yordon Velzquez Victoria (45)".
"Their cases were part of an investigation called Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force, Operation Blooming Onion.
This investigation looked into a conspiracy that citizens of Central America were being brought into the United States to be underpaid farmworkers kept in substandard conditions".

~~ By Briana Ross-Williams

Illegal alien wet backs enslaving other wetbacks. Betcha, the three are connected to a Narco Drug Cartel.

New Topics

Forum List

Back