Kerry Opens His Blowhole Again

red states rule

May 30, 2006
John "I served in Viet Nam" has done it again. At the International Economic forum, the Viet Nam legend in his own mind, called America a "international pariah"

And this is the idiot so many libs wanted as President

John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry slammed US policy and how America does not live up to its standards

Enough to gag a maggot

Totally inappropriate:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/27/politics/main2404562.shtml

Kerry: U.S. A "Pariah" Nation Under Bush
DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan. 27, 2007(CBS/AP) Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry slammed the foreign policy of the Bush administration on Saturday, saying it has caused the United States to become "a sort of international pariah."

The statement came as the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee responded to a question today at the World Economic Forum's annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, where the tumult in Iraq and the Middle East took center stage.

Kerry was asked about whether the U.S. government had failed to adequately engage Iran's government before the election of hard-liner Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in 2005.

Kerry said the Bush administration has failed in addressing a number of foreign policy issues.

"When we walk away from global warming, Kyoto, when we are irresponsibly slow in moving toward AIDS in Africa, when we don't advance and live up to our own rhetoric and standards, we set a terrible message of duplicity and hypocrisy," Kerry said.

"So we have a crisis of confidence in the Middle East — in the world, really. I've never seen our country as isolated, as much as a sort of international pariah for a number of reasons as it is today..."

Another example of how liberals really hate America

and yet the voters in MA will continue to reelect Kerry and Kennedy

Go figure

LOL! Problem is, there are too many moonbats there:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/1/27/141555/442

John Kerry's Pariah Bomb
by KingOneEye
Sat Jan 27, 2007 at 11:21:12 AM PST

Take cover. Get ready for the blast that's about to sweep through the media. A former presidential candidate said something that can be easily taken out of context and blown up into an absurd controversy by lazy and unethical media whores. Therefore, it will be.

At an economic forum in Davos, Switzerland, John Kerry was asked a question about the U.S. government's relations with Iran prior to the election of Ahmadinejad. Kerry had the audacity to answer the question honestly and correctly recognizing the reality of Americas place in today's world diplomacy. Unfortunately, he failed to couch the answer in phraseology that would prevent the misuse of his thoughts. Here is what he said:

Next they will say the reporter was a mole sent in by Fox News and poor John Boy was set up

John Boy indeed!

I have to wonder how this man can look at himself in the mirror in the morning, or ANY other time, for that matter.

When, and the time has to be coming, when the American public tire of these sanctimonious SOB's?

I often wonder, WHO exactly are these people talking too?

Its NOT the people I talk too, or what I hear at the local market, or down at the "Twist, and shout".

The American public has "turned the other cheek" for much too long, its time to start taking names, and kicking some ass. Just ask around, we ain't taking this shit anymore.:eusa_hand:

John Boy indeed!

I have to wonder how this man can look at himself in the mirror in the morning, or ANY other time, for that matter.

When, and the time has to be coming, when the American public tire of these sanctimonious SOB's?

I often wonder, WHO exactly are these people talking too?

Its NOT the people I talk too, or what I hear at the local market, or down at the "Twist, and shout".

The American public has "turned the other cheek" for much too long, its time to start taking names, and kicking some ass. Just ask around, we ain't taking this shit anymore.:eusa_hand:

I am waiting for the libs on this board to try and spin this

To throw a liitle gas on the fire, here is how Fox News is reportring what John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry said about the country that has made him wealthy (or at least his wife - John Boy married the money he did not earn it)

Kerry Blasts Foreign Policy, Says U.S. Has Become 'International Pariah'
Saturday, January 27, 2007

DAVOS, Switzerland — Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry slammed the foreign policy of the Bush administration on Saturday, saying it has caused the United States to become "a sort of international pariah."

The statement came as the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee responded to a question about whether the U.S. government had failed to adequately engage Iran's government before the election of hard-liner Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in 2005.

Kerry said the Bush administration has failed to adequately address a number of foreign policy issues.

"When we walk away from global warming, Kyoto, when we are irresponsibly slow in moving toward AIDS in Africa, when we don't advance and live up to our own rhetoric and standards, we set a terrible message of duplicity and hypocrisy," Kerry said.

"So we have a crisis of confidence in the Middle East — in the world, really. I've never seen our country as isolated, as much as a sort of international pariah for a number of reasons as it is today."

Kerry said the government needs to use diplomacy to improve national security.

"We need to do a better job of protecting our interests, because after all, that's what diplomacy is about," he said. "But you have to do it in a context of the reality, not your lens but the reality of those other cultures and histories."

Kerry criticized what he called the "unfortunate habit" of Americans to see the world "exclusively through an American lens."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,247484,00.html

Oh my, seems Davos is playing games! Links of course...

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=24196_Davos_Video_Gold_Rush&only

Sunday, January 28, 2007
Davos Video Gold Rush

Given the tendency of attendees at Davos to have attacks of foot-in-mouth disease, I think I’ll have a closer look at all these lovely videos the World Economic Forum has made available: World Economic Forum - Podcasts and Webcasts.

I see Thomas Friedman, Mahmoud Abbas, Shimon Peres, Angela Merkel, King Abdullah of Jordan, and lots of other names you may recognize. Mohammad Khatami is featured in more than one.

UPDATE at 1/28/07 5:00:01 pm:

Here’s an edited version of the discussion in which Senator John F. Kerry called the United States an “international pariah.” Oddly enough, that statement seems to have been cut out.

(Video player requires Flash Player.)

Kerry starts talking right after Ayatollah Mohammad Khatami, at about 7:40.

UPDATE at 1/28/07 5:09:33 pm:

And lo and behold, all of Kerry’s inflammatory statements have been edited out of his clip. They cut out Kerry’s “international pariah” statement, and his Kyoto Protocol stuff. They also cut out the bits about viewing the world through “an American lens.”

Looks like someone’s been trying to make sure they don’t have any Eason Jordan moments slipping out to the hoi polloi.

UPDATE at 1/28/07 5:16:21 pm:

Here’s a clip of the “pariah” statement at YouTube.

UPDATE at 1/28/07 5:18:54 pm:

More clips here.

4:39 PM PST

This idiot shouldn't be allowed outside the continental US, nor to speak to reporters. I can't believe even Democrats are dumb enough to vote for the likes of Kerry, Murtha, Pelosi, Schumer, Rangel .....

This idiot shouldn't be allowed outside the continental US, nor to speak to reporters. I can't believe even Democrats are dumb enough to vote for the likes of Kerry, Murtha, Pelosi, Schumer, Rangel .....

it is easy to be a critic .... it is easy to support a critic .... read the fountainhead ....

Damn that 1st Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America anyway!:evil:

Another example of how liberals really hate America

and yet the voters in MA will continue to reelect Kerry and Kennedy

Go figure

if your big brother, let's say, were an alcoholic bully, and you were to tell him in a family intervention, that he was really embarrassing himself and the family, do you think that means that you HATE your big brother?

yeah...that's the America I served to protect...the one where people are held under house arrest and not allowed out of the country if they don't toe the party line.... wow. That is a very fascist mentality if you ask me.

Forum List

Back