Kentucky court "strips" Qualified Immunity.

Another step forward.

No Qualified Immunity for Kentucky Cops Who Strip-Searched a 4-Year-Old and Threatened Mom

Do things right or personally get held accountable.
OH... Motherfuckers would have ended up shooting me for even suggesting they, cops or caseworker I don't care which, were going to do that.

I don't think this story is really about "cops" though... It's a power play caseworker.

The case worker couldn't do anything without the person with a gun backing them up.

A few months later, the caseworker closed the investigation as "unsubstantiated," saying that what Holly had done was a "one-time 'oopsy-daisy.'" But she telephoned Curry later and said, "If we ever get a call against your family again, bad things will happen to you, and we'll take your children."

To me, what the woman should do is try to find out who the heck made the first phone call and make sure that they do not get away with sticking their nose where it most definitely did not belong in the first place!!!

God bless you and the woman and her family always!!!

Holly (not the one this story is about)

Apparently the Cops technically authorized the strip search but didn't take part in it. Just like the NY governor issued an executive order that killed about 3,000 Nursing Home residents but didn't take part in it.

Your article says the CASEWORKER did the strip search. NOT cops.

What's WRONG with you?
It wouldn't have happened without the cop being there. Lot's of people try to enlist the cops as muscle for their own agendas.
Cop could have and should have shut her down; he didn't....... so fuck him. He gets what he earned.

A few months later, the caseworker closed the investigation as "unsubstantiated," saying that what Holly had done was a "one-time 'oopsy-daisy.'" But she telephoned Curry later and said, "If we ever get a call against your family again, bad things will happen to you, and we'll take your children."

To me, what the woman should do is try to find out who the heck made the first phone call and make sure that they do not get away with sticking their nose where it most definitely did not belong in the first place!!!

God bless you and the woman and her family always!!!

Holly (not the one this story is about)
CPS everywhere is a bunch of corrupt as fuck, child-trafficking, lying shitbags.

They should be killed as pests, like feral hogs, rats, and other vermin and destructive species.

What's WRONG with you?
It wouldn't have happened without the cop being there. Lot's of people try to enlist the cops as muscle for their own agendas.
Cop could have and should have shut her down; he didn't....... so fuck him. He gets what he earned.

NO. You are wrong.
The cop was not the Social worker and did not have the authority to tell the Social Worker how to do their job.
The cop was there.......but NOT to supervise the social worker.
If the cop told the social worker how to do their jobs, and something went wrong, then the cop could get sued or face sanctions.

That said......there are bad cops....if this is one then let justice prevail.

What's WRONG with you?

NO. You are wrong.
The cop was not the Social worker and did not have the authority to tell the Social Worker how to do their job.
The cop was there.......but NOT to supervise the social worker.
If the cop told the social worker how to do their jobs, and something went wrong, then the cop could get sued or face sanctions.

That said......there are bad cops....if this is one then let justice prevail.
And he could have and should have told that caseworker that without a warrant, neither he, no she, had any legal right to enter her home....... "voluntary consent" my ass.

Fuck that guy..... at the absolute minimum, he stood by while someone with no right to do so, stripped and ogled the private parts of little children. He let it happen...... so fuck him.

Let him burn.

Case workers don't have immunity. And since it was the case worker that did it it does not apply to the cops at all. So much for another BAD cops claim.

If a police officer was in a position to observe the event, he or she would have the authority to intervene: to serve and protect is a theme which runs through every policy bulletin. At the minimum, an officer who observed such an event and s/he observed the trauma of the child, a report would be made.

New Topics

Forum List

Back