Kenosha slaughter in pub

If a cop didn't kill the innocents. it's not worth my time to read.
Why?
If the msm can ignore events unless it fits their narrative, so can I.
Thanks. Your a lot of help to the general situation.:confused:
Wish you would say that to the msm and their selective blindness.
I do not approve when they turn a blind eye either, but that is not to two way communication media.

3 dead 2 wounded barely worth a thread really. Kenosha sounds like a rum place. Still when the police support teenage assasins it does make you wonder about their values.

This stuff happens all the time in places run by people like you. If you want to avoid it, stay out of the blue cities.

3 dead 2 wounded barely worth a thread really. Kenosha sounds like a rum place. Still when the police support teenage assasins it does make you wonder about their values.
So if police shoot the bad guys they are bad, if the police support the bad guys they are bad? Doesnt seem that the police get a fair shake.

I missed the "cops support the assassins" thing---anyone?
He’s still mad a kid defended himself against a convicted pedophile that was threatening and chasing him.

View attachment 481687

Taints must be a relative of the child rapist. He sure whines about his getting killed a lot.

What's funny about the Rittenhouse case is EVERY one of the assholes he killed was a rapist. And idiots like Ole taints here, whine about them getting killed.

Forum List

Back