Kenosha slaughter in pub

3 dead 2 wounded barely worth a thread really. Kenosha sounds like a rum place. Still when the police support teenage assasins it does make you wonder about their values.

Its a tough bar, you'll have that. Nothing to do with the town its in. Lots of rough joints in America.

3 dead 2 wounded barely worth a thread really. Kenosha sounds like a rum place. Still when the police support teenage assasins it does make you wonder about their values.

Its a tough bar, you'll have that. Nothing to do with the town its in. Lots of rough joints in America.

It was that way in OKC when I lived there 1961-1985. It was considered free entertainment.

I missed the "cops support the assassins" thing---anyone?
He’s still mad a kid defended himself against a convicted pedophile that was threatening and chasing him.

417E1EED-20C3-4F8C-82C2-C44DC8949366.jpeg

He’s still mad a kid defended himself against a convicted pedophile that was threatening and chasing him.

View attachment 481687

NAMBLA is a liberal pressure group, and paedophilia is a leftist behavior. The fact that they sent members to the BLM/Antifa riots in Kenosha tells me all I need to know

View attachment 481687
Who is that guy? The Kenosha guy is black.
It’s the guy Tammy has been crying about since Kyle plugged him while protecting himself.
Oh, the original Kenosha thing. Got to be a hellova town.

View attachment 481687
Who is that guy? The Kenosha guy is black.
It’s the guy Tammy has been crying about since Kyle plugged him while protecting himself.
Oh, the original Kenosha thing. Got to be a hellova town.
Well any place full of leftwingers is a shitty place.

This article screams BLM and ANTI FA criminal killing again---where is RITTENHOUSE? They should turn him loose and let him take care of this garbage too.

Forum List

Back