Kenosha Shooting Shows Need for Improved Education, Not Police Reform

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Immediately after the shooting in Kensoha , WI, where a young black guy was shot as he was reaching into his car (shades of Terrence Crutcher & Betty Shelby), rioters went out and condemned police and stated rioting. Just as in the Crutcher/Shelby shooting that killed Crutcher, this young man did what his teachers FAILED to teach him. That YOU NEVER allow your hands to disappear from the view of police officers whom you are in confrontation with. The shooting was 100% JUSTIFIABLE.

I have been posting OPs and posts on this for years now. There are still millions of people who are clueless about police confrontation. The problem here (and this is about the 100th time I'm saying this), is that our whole education system, from first grade right up through the universities, is being run by liberals, who do not have knowledge about police, guns, and law enforcement. They are the most clueless people on earth on that subject. The answer is EDUCATION about police confrontation, not changing police behavior.

Consequently, we have millions of young black people who are on our streets who are unaware of the great danger they are in when they come in contact with police. Here's what their airhead, leftist teachers never taught them. >> That when you are in a confrontation with police, you MUST keep your hands EMPTY & VISIBLE at all times. If you don't, YOU'RE DEAD. The cops will shoot you, and they will shoot to kill you, to stop you from possibly shooting and killing them.

This is standard training in police academies all over America. And it is correct. It only take a half second for somebody to point a gun and shoot. Te cop has no time to react in self-defense. The only thing he/she can do to protect himself is to shoot you, if your hand(s) go out of view.

This has happened time and time again, and I feel like I'm the only one person in America, who is talking about it and knows about it, other than police and National Guardsmen (of which I used to be one). The guy who got shot, Jacob Blake, should have known better than to do the really dumb thing he did, but blame his negligent teachers. They should have told him about it 20 years ago, when he was a kid in grade school.

Topping all this off is total moron-retard Joe Biden who condemned the police in Kenosha on Monday, calling the shooting “systemic racism.” , which it certainly was not. IDIOT Biden should keep his mouth shut when he obviously is wrong, whether he knows he's wrong or not. Maybe Biden also doesn't know how to act in a police confrontation, or maybe he's looking to score more VOTES from the American black population. Could be that also, No limit to how low Democrats will stoop to grab POWER.

If BLM and the dems want to save black lives they should hold a forum showing people how to respond to the police...if they are in the wrong cooperate you will live to have your day in court....if you are indeed guilty take your punishment like a man and do not try and run or fight or resist in anyway....now that is a message that can actually save black lives.....
My dad showed me what to do if pulled over after dark....first turn on the dome light and place both hands on the wheel....do not reach for your ID until you are asked....then tell the officer its in your wallet and then reach for it....if you run into an asshole cop...do not argue or lie to him or her...you will get your day in court.....the cop is afraid and he has a gun....so do not give him a reason to reach for it....

Immediately after the shooting in Kensoha , WI, where a young black guy was shot as he was reaching into his car (shades of Terrence Crutcher & Betty Shelby), rioters went out and condemned police and stated rioting. Just as in the Crutcher/Shelby shooting that killed Crutcher, this young man did what his teachers FAILED to teach him. That YOU NEVER allow your hands to disappear from the view of police officers whom you are in confrontation with. The shooting was 100% JUSTIFIABLE.

I have been posting OPs and posts on this for years now. There are still millions of people who are clueless about police confrontation. The problem here (and this is about the 100th time I'm saying this), is that our whole education system, from first grade right up through the universities, is being run by liberals, who do not have knowledge about police, guns, and law enforcement. They are the most clueless people on earth on that subject. The answer is EDUCATION about police confrontation, not changing police behavior.

Consequently, we have millions of young black people who are on our streets who are unaware of the great danger they are in when they come in contact with police. Here's what their airhead, leftist teachers never taught them. >> That when you are in a confrontation with police, you MUST keep your hands EMPTY & VISIBLE at all times. If you don't, YOU'RE DEAD. The cops will shoot you, and they will shoot to kill you, to stop you from possibly shooting and killing them.

This is standard training in police academies all over America. And it is correct. It only take a half second for somebody to point a gun and shoot. Te cop has no time to react in self-defense. The only thing he/she can do to protect himself is to shoot you, if your hand(s) go out of view.

This has happened time and time again, and I feel like I'm the only one person in America, who is talking about it and knows about it, other than police and National Guardsmen (of which I used to be one). The guy who got shot, Jacob Blake, should have known better than to do the really dumb thing he did, but blame his negligent teachers. They should have told him about it 20 years ago, when he was a kid in grade school.

Topping all this off is total moron-retard Joe Biden who condemned the police in Kenosha on Monday, calling the shooting “systemic racism.” , which it certainly was not. IDIOT Biden should keep his mouth shut when he obviously is wrong, whether he knows he's wrong or not. Maybe Biden also doesn't know how to act in a police confrontation, or maybe he's looking to score more VOTES from the American black population. Could be that also, No limit to how low Democrats will stoop to grab POWER.

Clearly the police need better training

7 shots is a waste of bullets when 1 will do

Its always taking the cops side for the right wingers, unless its a right winger.

Repercussions from Kenosha are palpable here in Madison. Traffic was stopped yesterday on University Ave. while a black speaker bellowed out via some PA system. There are tent cities here, and the danger for one of these campers is similar: the cop may not know how many are in the tent, and by all means, the empty hands should be shown first. In a city park, a Ranger was questioning a black female transient this morning, not far from fresh grafitti. Because the ranger was within about four feet of her, Badger was tempted to inform the officer that she packs a butcher knife about ten inches long.

This afternoon, State Street was abuzz with people and someone was again using some sort of PA system. The BLM grafitti is being met with counter-grafitti and at least for the last several weeks, BLM signs have been disappearing from around some churches.

Obey the state or die. This is the republican party now.

That is just vile nonsense....You don't have the first clue about the situation that took place in this case. All you have is an edited 10 seconds of video, and your first conclusion is to blame police, blame Republican's, blame America....

None of knows the entire story of this unfortunate situation because we don't have all the facts...So, maybe you should shut your mouth until we do.

That is just vile nonsense....You don't have the first clue about the situation that took place in this case. All you have is an edited 10 seconds of video, and your first conclusion is to blame police, blame Republican's, blame America....

None of knows the entire story of this unfortunate situation because we don't have all the facts...So, maybe you should shut your mouth until we do.

Well they shot him up close in the back 7 times with the 3 boys looking on, I'm not sure what you want??

Well they shot him up close in the back 7 times with the 3 boys looking on, I'm not sure what you want??

I want to know why he wasn't obeying lawful orders of the officers detaining him. I want to know what he was reaching for in the car. I want to know why someone who has had previous run ins with law enforcement, and convicted of assault on a police officer, and domestic violence has your defense when you don't know the story....

Think you can answer any of that?

I want to know why he wasn't obeying lawful orders of the officers detaining him. I want to know what he was reaching for in the car. I want to know why someone who has had previous run ins with law enforcement, and convicted of assault on a police officer, and domestic violence has your defense when you don't know the story....

Think you can answer any of that?

She only knows shinola cuz she don't know shit.

..I wish someone would tell these idiots race has nothing to do with it--

Its always taking the cops side for the right wingers, unless its a right winger.
Its always taking the jackass RESISTING criminals' side for the leftwingers, unless its a left winger.

.....99% of the time the cops do nothing wrong---we should take the CRIMINAL'S side !!!!????
...99% the cops do nothing wrong---like in this case...

.....very ridiculous --you libs and blacks post a lot of babble crap nonsense--which makes all of your arguments silly
..plain and simple--which you people MUST be too stupid to understand--obey the lawful commands or it's YOUR fault if you get hurt

.....very ridiculous --you libs and blacks post a lot of babble crap nonsense--which makes all of your arguments silly
..plain and simple--which you people MUST be too stupid to understand--obey the lawful commands or it's YOUR fault if you get hurt

Had no + male mentors in life.

From Kenosha court records...

Kenosha County Case Number 2020CF000736 State of Wisconsin vs. Jacob S. Blake
Case summary

Filing date07-06-2020Case typeCriminalCase statusFiled Only - Arrest warrant issued
07-07-2020 Blake, Jacob S.
Defendant date of birth04-30-1991Address2805 40th Street, # D, Kenosha, WI 53140Branch ID3DA case number2020KN002047
Charges
Printable version
Responsible officialSchroeder, Bruce E.Prosecuting agencyDistrict AttorneyProsecuting agency attorneyGraveley, Michael David
Defendant owes the court: $0.00
Count no.StatuteDescriptionSeverityDisposition
1943.14(2)Criminal Trespass to DwellingMisd. A
Modifier:968.075(1)(a)Domestic Abuse
2940.225(3)(a)3rd Degree Sexual AssaultFelony G
3947.01(1)Disorderly ConductMisd. B
Hide history and details of charges/sentences
The Defendant was charged with the following offense:
Count1Statute cite943.14(2)DescriptionCriminal Trespass to DwellingSeverityMisd. AOffense date05-03-2020Plea
Charge modifier(s)
StatuteDescription
968.075(1)(a)Domestic Abuse
Count2Statute cite940.225(3)(a)Description3rd Degree Sexual AssaultSeverityFelony GOffense date05-03-2020Plea
Charge modifier(s)
StatuteDescription
Count3Statute cite947.01(1)DescriptionDisorderly ConductSeverityMisd. BOffense date05-03-2020Plea
Charge modifier(s)
StatuteDescription
Defendant

Defendant nameBlake, Jacob S.Date of birth04-30-1991SexMaleRace African AmericanAddress (last updated 07-06-2020)2805 40th Street, # D, Kenosha, WI 53140JUSTIS ID Fingerprint ID
Court record
DateEventCourt officialCourt reporterAmount
07-07-2020Notes
Additional text:Warrant sent to JS
07-07-2020Arrest warrant issued for Blake, Jacob S.Bates, Gregory$500.00
07-06-2020Proposed Order
07-06-2020Demand for Discovery - Prosecutor
Additional text:and witness list filed by the State
07-06-2020Electronic Filing Notice
07-06-2020Case initiated by electronic filing
07-06-2020Complaint filed

Forum List