Kenosha cop who shot Jacob Blake cleared of wrongdoing and back to work

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
For those of you who think the killing of Ashli Babbitt was justified, this is what you wanted.

No charges were filed against Officer Rusten Sheskey. In fact as of today he’s cleared to return to work.

“As of March 31st 2021, Officer Sheskey has returned from administrative leave. Although this incident has been reviewed at multiple levels, I know that some will not be pleased with the outcome; however, given the facts, the only lawful and appropriate decision was made.”

Thats a shame.

The cop didn't do anything wrong. There's no reason he should be punished for SJW's.

I'm not like you, I look at the facts of the case.

I'm on the cops side in Blake and Brooks.

Against the cops in Floyd and Taylor

Thats a shame.

The cop didn't do anything wrong. There's no reason he should be punished for SJW's.

He shot him seven times in the back.

That's what cops do to unarmed people sometimes. Ask Ashli Babbitt. You approved of that so you can't say shit now. LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
For those of you who think the killing of Ashli Babbitt was justified, this is what you wanted.

No charges were filed against Officer Rusten Sheskey. In fact as of today he’s cleared to return to work.

“As of March 31st 2021, Officer Sheskey has returned from administrative leave. Although this incident has been reviewed at multiple levels, I know that some will not be pleased with the outcome; however, given the facts, the only lawful and appropriate decision was made.”

Happy to hear this but BLM and antifa have already tasted blood and murder--they aren't going to stop terrorizing others.

Thats a shame.

He shot him seven times in the back.

He was reaching into his car after walking away from the cop who told him to freeze. He also had warrants out for his arrest and had harassed a woman who had a restraining order against him. He was not a good egg. He should have freezed when the cop told him to freeze

Forum List

Back