Ken Starr deputy: Smoking gun for Seditious Conspiracy

This is a serious charge! Some of the Proud Boys have been charged with this.

Based on HEARSAY claims which are already disputed by actual witnesses who were in the freaking car!

Clinton was unfairly investigated from day one over a minor sexual indiscretion that wasn't deserving the investigation.

Your article is already dead on arrival.

From USA Today...​

'Things could get very dark for the former president,' writes ex-Trump aide Mick Mulvaney​

The star witness in Tuesday's 'surprise' hearing, Cassidy Hutchinson, briefly worked for me in the White House. I do not claim to know her well, but I found her testimony eminently credible.​

His staff was talking about Trump's state of mind and whether the 25th should come into play.
Maybe that could have saved his ass.
To nail him down on "Seditious Conspiracy" may work to give him 20 years.

TDS running rampant.

Funny, they don't want to talk much about the mess Joe has made. And that includes turning up the heat on Russia using NATO. But war with Russia? Nah, who cares! All Trump all the time.

Dead people in tractor-trailers, 51 and counting? Nah, who cares. All Trump all the time.

His staff was talking about Trump's state of mind and whether the 25th should come into play.
Maybe that could have saved his ass.
To nail him down on "Seditious Conspiracy" may work to give him 20 years.
He would break the prison budget wide open with his tanning bed bills and orange dye for his fake hair.

TDS running rampant.

Funny, they don't want to talk much about the mess Joe has made. And that includes turning up the heat on Russia using NATO. But war with Russia? Nah, who cares! All Trump all the time.

Dead people in tractor-trailers, 51 and counting? Nah, who cares. All Trump all the time.
When did you start caring about dead immigrants? Go back to your 8x10 of trump...

Wait, this thread is about that chicks testimony from yesterday? The one that lied twice? :lol:

Can you believe how all the MAGAtards consistantly make excuses for the psychopath?
Yes, it is a characteristic of a Cult. They would drink arsenic laced Kool-Aid for the lying POS.

Forum List

Back