Ken Burns "Hemingway" On PBS

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
A documentary on Hemingway by Ken Burns is available for viewing on PBS. As usual for a Ken Burns documentary, it's an excellent piece of work and well worth watching by history buffs and fans. His combat experiences in WWII were unknown to me and frankly, I found them shocking.

A documentary on Hemingway by Ken Burns is available for viewing on PBS. As usual for a Ken Burns documentary, it's an excellent piece of work and well worth watching by history buffs and fans. His combat experiences in WWII were unknown to me and frankly, I found them shocking.
Thank you and thank my lady for taping it for me. Looking forward to it.

Papa!

I love Hemingway. He was a fascinating person.

For now, it's available free online. Not sure how long that will last.
See post #2

For now, it's available free online. Not sure how long that will last.
See post #2
I got it. PM me if it vanishes....

Today, Hemingway's picture would show up next to the definition of toxic masculinity. It's a damn shame how this country got so pussified.

Forum List

Back