Kellyanne Conway violated the Hatch Act. Will she be charged?

Hussein's A.G. met with the husband of the democrat candidate on the tarmac of an airport during the campaign. Is that a violation of Hatch?
In that context? No. Show us where she was campaigning for Hillary. You can't.

Does it smell? You bet.

Giving her opinion is NOT a violation of the Hatch act. YOUR just trying to violate her 1st amendment!

What this shows is------------>it is all going so badly for the lefties, they have to create talking points now, lol!

Odd...from where I sit..roughly in the middle..the Left should be doing poorly...but ..they seem to hold the balance of power in DC..how, I really don't get?

Now if you are referring to our culture war...everyone is in their echo chambers..but..I travel a lot..red, blue and purple...and "Leftist" cultural values..are winning..in a lot of places..even in places like my home state, Idaho, the upcoming generations...while still conservative..have throw away all of the litmus tests of the past 50 years...even abortion..is not so hot button. Gay marriage..in fact the entire homosexual agenda..is a done deal in this country--IMO. Watch the popular TV...yeah...a lot of stuff the Right hates...is not only advocated..but now seen as normal..unremarkable. I'm not going to hijack this thread...just saying---that under all the noise and hoo-haw....you have lost your war.

OP/ED:

Opinion | Kellyanne Conway violated the Hatch Act. Will she be charged?

"The special counsel is facing the biggest test of his career. I’m referring not to Robert S.Mueller III but to Henry Kerner of the Office of Special Counsel (OSC), the small agency that investigates Hatch Act violations. That law prohibits executive branch employees from using their government positions to influence elections, which is precisely what presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway did last week. Whether Kerner will enforce the law is another matter.

When Conway appeared on“Fox and Friends” last Monday, it was clear she was doing so in an official capacity: One of the show’s hosts introduced her by her title and she articulated the administration’s views as she stood in front of the White House. In discussing whether the president has enough votes to get a tax bill through the Senate, Conway (without prompting) attacked Doug Jones, the Democratic candidate for Senate in Alabama. “And Doug Jones in Alabama?” she said, “Folks, don’t be fooled. He’ll be a vote against tax cuts. He’s weak on crime, weak on borders. He’s strong on raising your taxes. He’s terrible for property owners.”

Conway’s intent was clear enough already, but she decided to make it clearer. “I’m telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through,” she admitted. Playing down the sexual misconduct allegations against Jones’s Republican opponent Roy Moore, Conway added, “If the media were really concerned about all these allegations and that was what this was truly about with the Democrats, Al Franken would be on the ash heap of bygone, half-funny comedians.” After a startled “Fox and Friends” host pointed out that even the Republican National Committee had withdrawn support for Moore, Conway doubled down on her advocacy against Jones. “Nobody ever says his name, and they pretend he’s some kind of conservative Democrat, and he’s not,” she said."

Let me think....is she going to be charged? Ya think a criminal so called president is going to charge one of his women in the white house? I don't think so. He will probably give her a raise...

PS: And Doug Jones won anyway! :abgg2q.jpg:

OP/ED:

"The special counsel is facing the biggest test of his career. I’m referring not to Robert S.Mueller III but to Henry Kerner of the Office of Special Counsel (OSC), the small agency that investigates Hatch Act violations. That law prohibits executive branch employees from using their government positions to influence elections, which is precisely what presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway did last week. Whether Kerner will enforce the law is another matter.

When Conway appeared on“Fox and Friends” last Monday, it was clear she was doing so in an official capacity: One of the show’s hosts introduced her by her title and she articulated the administration’s views as she stood in front of the White House. In discussing whether the president has enough votes to get a tax bill through the Senate, Conway (without prompting) attacked Doug Jones, the Democratic candidate for Senate in Alabama. “And Doug Jones in Alabama?” she said, “Folks, don’t be fooled. He’ll be a vote against tax cuts. He’s weak on crime, weak on borders. He’s strong on raising your taxes. He’s terrible for property owners.”

Conway’s intent was clear enough already, but she decided to make it clearer. “I’m telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax bill through,” she admitted. Playing down the sexual misconduct allegations against Jones’s Republican opponent Roy Moore, Conway added, “If the media were really concerned about all these allegations and that was what this was truly about with the Democrats, Al Franken would be on the ash heap of bygone, half-funny comedians.” After a startled “Fox and Friends” host pointed out that even the Republican National Committee had withdrawn support for Moore, Conway doubled down on her advocacy against Jones. “Nobody ever says his name, and they pretend he’s some kind of conservative Democrat, and he’s not,” she said."
Just lock them ALL up in the same cell and throw away the key.
Lock them up. Lock them up.

Remember when she violated the Snatch Act?

kellyanne-conway2.jpg

Giving her opinion is NOT a violation of the Hatch act. YOUR just trying to violate her 1st amendment!

What this shows is------------>it is all going so badly for the lefties, they have to create talking points now, lol!
Going bad for the lefties?
Lmao
The democrat party has been totally invigorated by hundreds of women running for office, the toxic policies of this know nothing president, the Never Again movement etc.
All indications point to a blue wave in November.
I see you don’t keep up with current events.

well being Kelly is white, shes hot, and very innocent, nothing to happen to her,,just like with what happens with most attractive white american women who have commited crimes.

OP/ED:

Notice the word "Opinion" in the link?

Just another Leftist desperation piece seeking any way possible to smear the president or his advisors.

She is a COUNSELOR to the president. Her job is to make suggestions and recommendations.

Move on to something real.

OP/ED:

When is Mewler going to indict Trump for trying to influence an election?

Are you for real? Do you really imagine that people who work for Trump in the White House are not allowed to try to influence elections? That's their full time job, you fucking moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back