Kellyanne Conway Confirms: My Boss Trump Is A Ridiculous Man-Baby

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5814c3b2190000ec02c2fc37.jpeg

She still thinks he should run the country, though.

New York Magazine’s Gabriel Sherman has a richly reported account of what he’s calling the “Final Days” of Donald Trump’s campaign to win the presidency. Basically, it’s a good chance for all the major players in the Trump camp to show up, briefly account for their actions, and try and build the case that they’re not really to blame for what happened.

“If Donald Trump had only listened to me!” is a dominant theme.

One of the more important members of that coterie is Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway, who is basically of the opinion that the GOP presidential nominee is an unruly infant:

To hear Kellyanne Conway talk about managing her boss is to listen to a mother of four who has had ample experience with unruly toddlers. Instead of criticizing Trump’s angry tweets, for instance, she suggested that he also include a few positive ones. “You had these people saying, ‘Delete the app! Stop tweeting!’ ” she recalled. “I would say, ‘Here are a couple of cool things we should tweet today.’ It’s like saying to someone, ‘How about having two brownies and not six?’ ”

More: Kellyanne Conway Confirms: My Boss Trump Is A Ridiculous Man-Baby

Yep, 'ridiculous man-baby' about sums it up. Even Newt Gingrich said there are two Trumps: Big Trump and Little Trump - and Little Trump is frankly pathetic.

Trump is a goddamn joke. How could anyone vote or this?

You're still going to vote for Hillary so you have no room to talk. You're willing to ignore all of the things shes done, all the revelations of her corrupt nature, to vote for her...

...because Trump is a "ridiculous man baby."

How quaint.

The biggest danger in having a belligerent and confusing person (i.e. Donald Trump), as Commander-in-Chief of the US Nuclear Arsenal, comes from the potential that such a person would have for accidentally causing the use of nuclear weapons by Russia, against the United States.

Read ‘Accidental Nuclear War – The Real Danger of a Donald Trump Presidency’ at www.nucleardanger.org.
No, I'm not going to a leftist cartoon site. If you want to believe that garbage go for it, it's your pea brain, no loss to me.

Fitting though in a thread running on the same thing. You lefties demonstrate why you are lefties, you can't think and react emotionally when given the proper stimulus.

The biggest danger in having a belligerent and confusing person (i.e. Donald Trump), as Commander-in-Chief of the US Nuclear Arsenal, comes from the potential that such a person would have for accidentally causing the use of nuclear weapons by Russia, against the United States.

Read ‘Accidental Nuclear War – The Real Danger of a Donald Trump Presidency’ at www.nucleardanger.org.
No, I'm not going to a leftist cartoon site. If you want to believe that garbage go for it, it's your pea brain, no loss to me.

Fitting though in a thread running on the same thing. You lefties demonstrate why you are lefties, you can't think and react emotionally when given the proper stimulus.

I am actually a conservative and I have significant agreement with Donald Trump’s positions. And the thought of voting for Hillary’s positions is pretty distressing.

There would be no harm in going to the site. It is a thoughtful look at this issue serious issue. There are no ads and no one is selling anything.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know it's a drive by hit job. Hillary is far more hawkish ...so no sale.

To me it's much more likely that Trump's lack of understanding or respect for foreign relations will lead to losing a lot of allies and that when one of our enemies decides to start something, we will be duking it out alone. Don't know that nukes will enter into it. No one really wants to use nukes except that crazy guy in North Korea whose name I can never remember.
Nuclear attack is assured mutual annihilation and the world knows that full well.

Forum List

Back