Kelly Preston died

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
1594619425772.png

Poor John (Travolta). Lost his son, and now his wife.

First it was Elvis' grandson. Now its Kelly. It always comes in 3's. I wonder who will be next?

Yeah. It really sucks to lose a wife! My sympathy goes out to Travolta and his family.

Apparently her cancer fight has been kept from the public eye.

Kelly Preston, Actor and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57

Los Angeles (AP) -- Kelly Preston, who played dramatic and comic foil to actors ranging from Tom Cruise in “Jerry Maguire” to Arnold Schwarzenegger in “Twins,” died Sunday, husband John Travolta said. She was 57.

Travolta said in an Instagram post that his wife of 28 years died after a two-year battle with breast cancer.

“It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer,” Travolta said. “She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many.”

Apparently her cancer fight has been kept from the public eye.

Kelly Preston, Actor and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57

Los Angeles (AP) -- Kelly Preston, who played dramatic and comic foil to actors ranging from Tom Cruise in “Jerry Maguire” to Arnold Schwarzenegger in “Twins,” died Sunday, husband John Travolta said. She was 57.

Travolta said in an Instagram post that his wife of 28 years died after a two-year battle with breast cancer.

“It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer,” Travolta said. “She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many.”

Must of died of the Kung Flu..

View attachment 362680

Poor John (Travolta). Lost his son, and now his wife.

First it was Elvis' grandson. Now its Kelly. It always comes in 3's. I wonder who will be next?
Charlie Daniels just died the other day, so...

Also the young actress from Glee is presumed dead, so there is more than three...

Last edited:
Sorry but I smell a rat. Rich people don't die of breast cancer at 57 anymore.

John Travolta is a sociopathic Scientologist and Kelly was probably trying to leave and they slowly poisoned her or something.

But we'll never know will we ? rip Miss Preston.

Forum List

Back