Kelly Preston died

Apparently her cancer fight has been kept from the public eye.

Kelly Preston, Actor and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57

Los Angeles (AP) -- Kelly Preston, who played dramatic and comic foil to actors ranging from Tom Cruise in “Jerry Maguire” to Arnold Schwarzenegger in “Twins,” died Sunday, husband John Travolta said. She was 57.

Travolta said in an Instagram post that his wife of 28 years died after a two-year battle with breast cancer.

“It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer,” Travolta said. “She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many.”

I read that this morning.

I beat breast cancer. It was removed in 2011. I was on chemo for 7 years. Nine years later, I'm still here.

I was surprised when I read that she died. I started shaking and crying when I read what killed her.

It's a very evil disease. Four women in my family before me died from it. I'm the first to beat it.

My heart goes out to John and his children. They don't deserve more death in their family.

This is the second woman in John's life who has died from this evil disease. Diana Hyland, died of breast cancer in 1977.

I have been sending good energy out to him and will include him and his children in my prayers.

View attachment 362680

Poor John (Travolta). Lost his son, and now his wife.

First it was Elvis' grandson. Now its Kelly. It always comes in 3's. I wonder who will be next?
Charlie Daniels just died the other day, so...

Oh man. I didn't know this. I saw him perform in the 70s.

That so sucks.

RIP Mr. Daniels. You made wonderful music and will be missed.

View attachment 362680

First it was Elvis' grandson. Now its Kelly. It always comes in 3's. I wonder who will be next?
Oh yes. Charlie Daniels. What a great guy. :(
Hopefully...no more.

Los Angeles (AP) -- Kelly Preston, who played dramatic and comic foil to actors ranging from Tom Cruise in “Jerry Maguire” to Arnold Schwarzenegger in “Twins,” died Sunday, husband John Travolta said. She was 57.

Travolta said in an Instagram post that his wife of 28 years died after a two-year battle with breast cancer.

“It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that my beautiful wife Kelly has lost her two-year battle with breast cancer,” Travolta said. “She fought a courageous fight with the love and support of so many.”

I beat breast cancer. It was removed in 2011. I was on chemo for 7 years. Nine years later, I'm still here.

I was surprised when I read that she died. I started shaking and crying when I read what killed her.

It's a very evil disease. Four women in my family before me died from it. I'm the first to beat it.

My heart goes out to John and his children. They don't deserve more death in their family.

This is the second woman in John's life who has died from this evil disease. Diana Hyland, died of breast cancer in 1977.

I have been sending good energy out to him and will include him and his children in my prayers.
Me too. No chemo. No radiation. No pills. I just had them cut off my breast and hope that would be the end of it. That was what...8 years ago? 9? I don't keep count. Don't wanna think about it.

View attachment 362680

Also the young actress from Glee is presumed dead, so there is more than three...
They found her body. Thank GOD her 4 year old was in the boat, asleep.

Me too. No chemo. No radiation. No pills. I just had them cut off my breast and hope that would be the end of it. That was what...8 years ago? 9? I don't keep count. Don't wanna think about it.

Removing my breasts wouldn't have protected me.

Four women in my family also had the same breast cancer. They had complete mastectomies. It came back and killed them.

For my family it's not the breast tissue that's the problem. It's our body chemistry. Two hormones are 100% receptive to the cancer which was carcinoma. Which isn't normal. So my body chemistry is the food for that cancer to live and grow.

The only way to combat it was to cut off the food. So I was on tamoxifen for 7 long years. The highest dose. It wasn't easy but I did it.

I'm still here over 9 years later. I'm the first in my family to beat it.

I'm proud of that.

I'm glad you beat it. It's a very evil disease. You should be proud to be one of us who beat it.

Forum List

Back