kelleyanne to Trump critics: be careful what you say

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Now she is threatening the free press.

That didn't take long. Not even a week has passed, and the president elect's team is already warning Trump critics to be "careful" about the way they criticize Trump.

GettyImages-621088886.jpg

• Banned
Kellyanne Conway to Trump critics: Be careful what you say

from the link: [Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid] on Friday had said that "the election of Donald Trump has emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry in America" and that "white nationalists, Vladimir Putin and ISIS are celebrating Donald Trump's victory, while innocent, law-abiding Americans are wracked with fear." [...]

Then, she added: "He should be very careful about characterizing somebody in a legal sense. He thinks -- he thinks he's just being some kind of political pundit there, but I would say be very careful about the way you characterize it."

--------------------

She has not thought this through obviously and will back away right quick.

Threatening to riot and hurt people is not free speech, moron.

• Banned
prisonmike, you learned how to read in the big house. Harry Reid did not threaten to riot or hurt people.

Criticize the President and get sued? There aren't enough lawyers in America to pull that off.

I think she is serious. You think Bannon won't be pursing their enemies with everything they have?

To use a term from another thread, Harry Reid sounds "butt hurt". ;)

"Conway's reference to "a legal sense" led host Chris Wallace to follow up, pressing Conway on whether she was suggesting Trump might sue Reid.

"No, I'm not suggesting that at all," Conway said. "I'm calling for responsibility and maturity and decency for somebody who has held one of the highest positions in our government, in a country of more than 300 million people."
"

Nice backpedal, Ms. Conway!

"Conway's reference to "a legal sense" led host Chris Wallace to follow up, pressing Conway on whether she was suggesting Trump might sue Reid.

"No, I'm not suggesting that at all," Conway said. "I'm calling for responsibility and maturity and decency for somebody who has held one of the highest positions in our government, in a country of more than 300 million people."
"

"I'm calling for responsibility and maturity and decency
Wow. Now if only her boss, who is about to hold THE highest position in our government, would do the same.

I think she is serious. You think Bannon won't be pursing their enemies with everything they have?
I'm not sure he will.

The logical course of action, from all the evidence I have seen during the Obama administration, the campaign, and the fall out, there can be only one reasonable conclusion, the Trump administration MUST label George Soros a terrorist, and go after him like they would any other Islamic terrorist.

He has undermined several governments already, and now it seems, he is targeting the United States.

If attempts at rendition and imprisonment in Gitmo are unsuccessful, then assassination or a drone strike should not be ruled out in the interest of preservation of the Union.

I don't blame BLM or these rioters in these various cities protesting the elections, nor do I blame nefarious forces. I think we know where to squarely place the blame at this point.

"

Wow. Now if only her boss, who is about to hold THE highest position in our government, would do the same.
Trump doesn't need to do any of that stuff. He be the Big Cheese now. Gonna drain the swamp.

"

Trump doesn't need to do any of that stuff. He be the Big Cheese now. Gonna drain the swamp.

Don't count on it.

I heard Zalmay Khalilzad is on the short list for Sec. of State. We shall see, shan't we?

v121805db-0441-398h.jpg
vicepresident-dick-cheney-and-us-ambassador-and-special-presidential-picture-id51832308
president-george-w-bush-vice-president-dick-cheney-and-secretary-of-picture-id56014082
baghdad-iraq-us-vice-president-dick-cheneyand-us-ambassador-to-iraq-picture-id56450807
Zalmay_Khalilzad_and_Dick_Cheney_in_Iraq.jpg

It'll all come down to who gets what positions in the cabinet. Even the power struggle between Preibus and Bannon will determine this.

It'd be nice if all elected reps on both sides could be held to that standard...you know, like stopping bullshit like this:

Reid on Friday had said that "the election of Donald Trump has emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry in America" and that "white nationalists, Vladimir Putin and ISIS are celebrating Donald Trump's victory, while innocent, law-abiding Americans are wracked with fear."

It'd be nice if all elected reps on both sides could be held to that standard...you know, like stopping bullshit like this:

Reid on Friday had said that "the election of Donald Trump has emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry in America" and that "white nationalists, Vladimir Putin and ISIS are celebrating Donald Trump's victory, while innocent, law-abiding Americans are wracked with fear."
Harry Reid is a flake. That does not take Trump off the hook, however.

"

He'd best not act like he IS the swamp. I'll keep hopeful.

After singling out the press at all his rallies the way "the Groper Elect" did, I don't think he's going to get too much favorable coverage as time goes on. Media Karma? Or payback's just a MF?

It hasn't even been a week since the election and people are already predicting Trump's presidency will be a failure. LOL.

After singling out the press at all his rallies the way "the Groper Elect" did, I don't think he's going to get too much favorable coverage as time goes on. Media Karma? Or payback's just a MF?
It was the "favorable" coverage that got him elected. ;)

why do you think he got his new job. exactly what he's going to do. I can't wait for the fun to begin. Just like I couldn't wait for the fun election night.

It was the "favorable" coverage that got him elected. ;)

We'll see. Threatening people's freedom of speech. Not to mention trying to blame the press for inciting the spontaneous protests that popped up. I hope his handlers can keep him from making too much of a fool of himself and limit the damage he does.

Forum List

Back