Keith Olberman: 2nd Amendment Doesn't Give You The Right To OWN A Gun

And?

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

One person’s opinion is just that – representative of nothing and no one.

"One person" doesn't have the bully pulpit and millions of slavish followers who are as unhinged and dangerous as he is.

According to left-wing Democrat nutcase Keith Olberman. "keeping and bearing" is not the same as "owning."

Dear Uncle Biden: Please to requisition one Browning M2 50 caliber machine gun and assign it to me temporarily. I don't want to "own" it, and I'll return it to you as soon as I'm done plinking with it in my back yard.

Signed, a humble member of your "Well-regulated militia"

PS: Don't forget to include 5000 rounds of M33 Ball and some M17 Tracer, ok? Thx.

Well regulated militia?
Are you kidding?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Any Questions folks ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

About just how sick these Communist Loving Psycho Leftist are?
The facts are you cannot write a rebuttal to my post. Your statement has nothing to do with Communism or my mental acuity, it has more to do with your inability to write anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking, in short you posted an idiot-gram.

I do have one question for you. Did you ever finish high school?

The facts are you cannot write a rebuttal to my post. Your statement has nothing to do with Communism or my mental acuity, it has more to do with your inability to write anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking, in short you posted an idiot-gram.

I do have one question for you. Did you ever finish high school?
If you really believe "Shall not be infringed" are the deadliest four words in COTUS" then your comment doesn't deserve a rebuttal.

"Shall not be infringed" are the deadliest four words in COTUS. Not only do these four words allow the insane, addicts and violent offenders to own, possess and have in their custody and control firearms, they are culpable in killing innocent bystanders at concerts, in theaters, at schools and military bases; they are used to murder SO, wives and entire families in fits of rage and themselves with depression, or at a moment after someone insulted or embarrassed them take their own life (Camus: "The Myth of Sisyphus"

Our country, using these four words, kill more here than in any other Western Democracy; disaffected persons who in many cases seek suicide by cop, or shooting, killing and maiming others who they have no grievance against them can never be predicted but can be mitigated by gun controls.

Four words, which a minority of Americans believe wrongly that, "shall not be infringed" is a Right. It is not a Right for there are number of regulations already in place and yet insufficient to mitigate more deaths by guns.

These should be universal:

• Background Checks
  • Licensing
  • Registration
At a minimum.
You should fuck off.....At a minimum.

lol...^the antithesis of "RIGHTS"^...that list is what makes the liberal left so dangerous to freedom, first they try to commit suicide by constitution and failing that they/you now seek to destroy its most ardent supporters...applying those restrictions is un-American
If your logic on "RIGHTS" is un-American then the license to drive a car, a surgeon to operate, an electrician to wire a home takes away the freedom of tens of millions of Americans.

I would send Olberman to the cornfields.
iu

"Shall not be infringed" are the deadliest four words in COTUS. Not only do these four words allow the insane, addicts and violent offenders to own, possess and have in their custody and control firearms, they are culpable in killing innocent bystanders at concerts, in theaters, at schools and military bases; they are used to murder SO, wives and entire families in fits of rage and themselves with depression, or at a moment after someone insulted or embarrassed them take their own life (Camus: "The Myth of Sisyphus"

Our country, using these four words, kill more here than in any other Western Democracy; disaffected persons who in many cases seek suicide by cop, or shooting, killing and maiming others who they have no grievance against them can never be predicted but can be mitigated by gun controls.

Four words, which a minority of Americans believe wrongly that, "shall not be infringed" is a Right. It is not a Right for there are number of regulations already in place and yet insufficient to mitigate more deaths by guns.

• Background Checks
  • Licensing
  • Registration
At a minimum.
Speaking of retards.....
:rolleyes:

Driver's licenses are required in all states; seat belts are required in most states; licenses can be suspended or revoked for reckless & driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Persons with medical conditions which make driving a car dangerous to themselves or others also are not able to legally drive a motor vehicle.
Progressive shit stain ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation to the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. Whataboutism...

• Background Checks
  • Licensing
  • Registration
At a minimum.
Not at all original, but it's amusing that you believe you're the first person to come up with it.

At what point do you believe criminals will start obeying the laws you demand?

If your logic on "RIGHTS" is un-American then the license to drive a car, a surgeon to operate, an electrician to wire a home takes away the freedom of tens of millions of Americans.

Why do you idiots pretend not to know the difference between a Right and a privilege?

You morons used Poll taxes and literacy tests to keep blacks from voting.....you were first defeated in the Civil War, and then in the courts who said it was unConstitutional to charge a fee for a Constitutional Right and to require a test for a Constitutional Right.......

Gun ownership is a human Right....I know you want to end that Right because people with guns can tell you that word you hate..."No." But it is a Right........

Why do you idiots pretend not to know the difference between a Right and a privilege?

You morons used Poll taxes and literacy tests to keep blacks from voting.....you were first defeated in the Civil War, and then in the courts who said it was unConstitutional to charge a fee for a Constitutional Right and to require a test for a Constitutional Right.......

Gun ownership is a human Right....I know you want to end that Right because people with guns can tell you that word you hate..."No." But it is a Right........

You're way out of touch with reality.

Forum List

Back