Кеер оff the grass...

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
Such funny tablets you can see in America ...

keepoff.JPG

Americans are ill-bred people. They believe that they can walk, lie, eat and even make love on the lawn.
Other people (usually immigrants) cut grass to make this place beautiful ... But Americans do not appreciate their work

=============================================
In Russia, any person, from his birth, even in his childhood, is brought up so that walking on the lawns is PROHIBITED! Therefore, there are no such plaques ...

- Is there no "Freedom and Democracy" in Russia?
- Or, in America - there is no upbringing and rules of propriety?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Real men use those modern day weed cutter sticks or scythes.
Real funny men use old school sickels while wearing a black priest's robe, just for giggles.

OldLady The rifle in that picture is semiautomatic, there are 20-round clips for it, and it shoots bullets twice as big and that fly faster than an AR-15. I could say the bullets themselves are 3x as big, depending on the ammo. It's the rifle and bullet that won ww2, along with a lot of gumption from Americans.

Such funny tablets you can see in America ...

View attachment 182498

Americans are ill-bred people. They believe that they can walk, lie, eat and even make love on the lawn.
Other people (usually immigrants) cut grass to make this place beautiful ... But Americans do not appreciate their work

=============================================
In Russia, any person, from his birth, even in his childhood, is brought up so that walking on the lawns is PROHIBITED! Therefore, there are no such plaques ...

- Is there no "Freedom and Democracy" in Russia?
- Or, in America - there is no upbringing and rules of propriety?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Personally I do not care what others do on their own lawn... That is the American way...

For me my lawn is for a BBQ and letting my dogs run, so that what my lawn is for.

It's ridiculous to nurse a beautiful grass lawn and then not walk on it, roll on it, enjoy it. Nice soft slightly pointy grass under your toes, the smell of it, pulling a blade and chewing the white end.
I hate STAY OFF THE GRASS signs. Now THAT is fascist.

It's ridiculous to nurse a beautiful grass lawn and then not walk on it, roll on it, enjoy it. Nice soft slightly pointy grass under your toes, the smell of it, pulling a blade and chewing the white end.

How much grass do you see around you right about now? I see acres.

grass-green-grass-everywhere.jpg

We got a foot and a half of snow yesterday.
Show off.

Show off.

:banana:

PS: I walk barefoot, because we don't have any sandspurs...here..yet.

You make me wanna go tiptoe...through the Bermuda. :21:

Russians walk on ice and snow. They don't know what's buried underneath. It could be a lawn, but it might be a parking lot. It could be a beet patch, but it might be a radioactive dead zone caused by a reactor meltdown.

Show off.

Piker...I got three feet!

Russians walk on ice and snow. They don't know what's buried underneath. It could be a lawn, but it might be a parking lot. It could be a beet patch, but it might be a radioactive dead zone caused by a reactor meltdown.
True. They could even be walking on a compost pile and not know it.

Speaking of that, it would be great if this subforum had a composting thread, imo.

Forum List

Back