Keep up the us against them tweets Trump....soon you will become irrelevant

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump does his best to always make his tweets the us, meaning his white followers, against them, meaning everyone else. He has played mind games with these die hard ingrates since the election and consistently uses these people to advance his sickness of divisiveness. I will never understand why for the love of Christ this man can not see the harm he's doing not only to his well guarded Brand, but to the nation as a whole, like why? But one thing is happening, his words, his tweets are slowly becoming irrelevant as are his followers.

World leaders have tuned him out, sound minded americans have all but dismissed him and his tweet rants and his followers are left confused and on edge...soon to implode under their own ignorance and blind allegiance to a clown.

He can not be reached and people are tiring of this man and his childish tweets. At some we have got to move beyond Trump and began once again to rebuild this nation and set ourselves forward for whats ahead. Trump is not good for this country, he never has been and never will be. Lets hope and pray that soon, he's dismissed completely and somebody with balls take the lead and lead this country out of this redneck nightmare that belongs in the 20th century, buried and forgotten!!

New Bill Would Require Donald Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) isn’t a psychiatrist, but she wants to make the president see one.
5998e22b1f00003d001aa05f.jpeg

Notice how the Orange Idiot's twitter storms usually happen early in the morning? When his lackies wake him, they're doing it with a big ole heart-starter. The stupidity that he spews when he's high as a kite are destroying his power, as more and more people are very publicly turning their backs on him. Not least of whom are the Republican core, very carefully managing Pence, who says all the right things, as he does the global PR that Trump is incapable of.
And anyone else who doesn't want their brand trashed by associating with such a douchebag.
Major charities dump Trump’s club after Charlottesville drama
After Charlottesville, Business Leaders Are Dumping the Trump Administration

• Banned
Notice how the Orange Idiot's twitter storms usually happen early in the morning? When his lackies wake him, they're doing it with a big ole heart-starter. The stupidity that he spews when he's high as a kite are destroying his power, as more and more people are very publicly turning their backs on him. Not least of whom are the Republican core, very carefully managing Pence, who says all the right things, as he does the global PR that Trump is incapable of.
And anyone else who doesn't want their brand trashed by associating with such a douchebag.
What good thus far has Trump brought to this nation since his election.........until one of his mindless minions answer that question....irrelevant is the word!! And the fact Trump can not see the damage he's doing proves this man is mentally drained of common sense and needs to be replaced!!

According to PBS Newshour last night, the Arts and Humanities Committee all resigned, as well. That was apparently what led Trump to demur from attending the Kennedy Honors. Several winners were saying they would not attend if Trump were there. So he said he'd stay home so they could receive their accolades in person.
Sounds surprisingly unselfish for Trump. I'm guessing there was another reason--such as he doesn't like the celebrities being honored.

According to PBS Newshour last night, the Arts and Humanities Committee all resigned, as well. That was apparently what led Trump to demur from attending the Kennedy Honors. Several winners were saying they would not attend if Trump were there. So he said he'd stay home so they could receive their accolades in person.
Sounds surprisingly unselfish for Trump. I'm guessing there was another reason--such as he doesn't like the celebrities being honored.
Yeah, I've said it before and it bears saying again, no matter what Trump does, a liberal will find a way to denigrate it.

I'm sure Trump didn't realize the vast hypnotic spell the powers that be have over the citizenry.

All he wanted was to take America back to better times, and he has the common sense to do it, too.

The hate and lies and all of that is just unbelievably vile.

FCC needs to lay the smack down on the media, major fines for every lie printed.

• Banned
Trump is a sick man....nothing and I mean nothing is gonna turn this 71 year old joke around to get him to understand the damage he's doing.....so help me, if I ever ever hear the word, outsider again.....I'm gonna scream....outsiders need to stay on the out side!!

Trump is a sick man....nothing and I mean nothing is gonna turn this 71 year old joke around to get him to understand the damage he's doing.....so help me, if I ever ever hear the word, outsider again.....I'm gonna scream....outsiders need to stay on the out side!!

Outsider!

What "damage" is Trump doing exactly?

Poking his finger into the red ant mound that is the Washington establishment?

I like that. :)

As the obstruction and destruction from the left continues. The left alienates itself more and more.

Anti-cops
Anti-free speech
Taking down statues
Breaking the law
Beating innocent people
Lying from the left wing news
Inflaming racial tension
Baseless name calling
Obstructing the President
Money-wasting witch hunts
Idiot celebrities
Threats against the President

The left is exposing themselves as the scum that we always knew they were.

As long as they keep this up, they will lose even more power.

As the obstruction and destruction from the left continues. The left alienates itself more and more.

Anti-cops
Anti-free speech
Taking down statues
Breaking the law
Beating innocent people
Inflaming racial tension
Baseless name calling
Idiot celebrities

You clearly are nuts......so poof mf's begone!!

Yeah, I've said it before and it bears saying again, no matter what Trump does, a liberal will find a way to denigrate it.
AND TRUMP WILL FIND A WAY TO TWEET ABOUT IT AND ADMIT TO IT!!

Anti-cops
Anti-free speech
Taking down statues
Breaking the law
Beating innocent people
Inflaming racial tension
Baseless name calling
Idiot celebrities

You clearly are nuts......so poof mf's begone!!

All of that is factual. The entire country is watching it. You can surround yourself with all the lies you want to, but reality will continue to vetch slap you time and time again. Poor little racist snowflake.

What good thus far has Trump brought to this nation since his election.........until one of his mindless minions answer that question....irrelevant is the word!! And the fact Trump can not see the damage he's doing proves this man is mentally drained of common sense and needs to be replaced!!
What good thus far has Trump brought to this nation since his election
you have already had his minions answer that question in quite a few of your threads,you just are to dishonest to admit it......which is why so many think YOUR threads are irrelevant.....

Forum List

Back