** Keep the board going **

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. It seems like there may also be some sibling issues coming to surface here! lol.

Never! Thought this place sucked way back, and still do....... That's a joke of course but can't seem to find the right smilie for the job...

Never! Thought this place sucked way back, and still do....... That's a joke of course but can't seem to find the right smilie for the job...

It certainly has never been the simulated hell experience you seem to favor!:girl_hug:

girl hug
girl
camera
cake
film
cry
soccer

these smilies embody blandness.

this is the only one i like :sun:

It certainly has never been the simulated hell experience you seem to favor!:girl_hug:

girl hug
girl
camera
cake
film
cry
soccer

these smilies embody blandness.

this is the only one i like :sun:

I would like one that shows the the smilie scratching his nuts, kinda the same feeling I get when I come over to this place. Well I better chill before I get banned for like the 10th time or so.

Which is why I thought it was so funny... Unfortunately any matching smilies have never been found for that sentiment. That would be one worth seeing.

Yeah Jim always had a way with words, too bad they are generally meaningless.
the only smilie I could think of would be a little pansy running arouund with his thumb up his ass, would fit him perfectly.

I would like one that shows the the smilie scratching his nuts, kinda the same feeling I get when I come over to this place. Well I better chill before I get banned for like the 10th time or so.

Your bannings can't compare to my bannings! I get the most marginal poster award.

flush.gif

They're still PG. I think that's what everyone was complaining about.

Can I ask why the adult ones are an issue?

I was trying to address the fact they looked like msn icons. I fail to see how adult smilies add anything to political and world discussions here. Infact I wouldn't call them adult, they looked more childish and juvenile.

I was trying to address the fact they looked like msn icons. I fail to see how adult smilies add anything to political and world discussions here.

Aside from the bland look, of the new ones, too, if you've read these threads, then you know the posters here (with the exception of a few people who consider themselves the morality police) like them, apparently.

Again, why is that a problem for you?

I don't mean to be giving you a difficult time about this, but seems kinda odd

Back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back