** Keep the board going **

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Always on the outside looking in, don't think I'm still not part of the board! I'm still giving efforts to make this board better and enjoyable, even if I'm not participating as of late.

The site hosting fees are due, as well as a few advertising outlet payments. I'd rather mix it up a bit at this point since the current places I advertise aren't proving to be very great.

If you have the extra money laying around, please contribute to help keep things running here. I don't have a whole lot of money, especially now, but I promise to make good use of any help and to make everyones stay here worthwhile.

You can go here to help:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/payments.php

This will allow you to just donate and become a board sponsor, or to become a gold/silver member and gain access to hidden forums and increase your experience on the board.

Thanks to those who assist, and all of you that have assisted before!

As of the beggining of November, I had enough in my Paypal account to cover at least the webhosting fees for December. The rest needed was for upgrades, advertising... And anything else applied to January's webhosting fees.

I just logged into my Paypal acct. for the first time since returning from Georgia, and THERE IS NOT enough in there to cover the fees due by the 1st (the 5th actually with a 5 day grace period).

One of our long standing members made a $25 payment to the board over 3 months ago and has decided to perform a chargeback for unidentified reasons. This places those funds on hold, which doesn't leave me enough. I am going to just reimburse anyway since if someone isn't happy then they certainly shouldn't pay to help support the board.

If I can't find a way to keep things going, I am going to look into possibly selling the board to someone in a more financially stable state, who'll be capable of keeping things going for some time to come.

Attachments

• $charge.jpg
    $charge.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 162
I'd totally help out if I had any cash of my own. Sorry. :/

And, as has been said prior, check your PayPal.

A HUGE thank you to those who donated here, and those who did so privately. This board has been about the members since day one, so it's not surprising that our members came through once again when needed.

-Jim

A HUGE thank you to those who donated here, and those who did so privately. This board has been about the members since day one, so it's not surprising that our members came through once again when needed.

-Jim

So. Did you refund the money you collected, from those kind enough to give it, during the 8 days between when you posted this and sold the board?

So. Did you refund the money you collected, from those kind enough to give it, during the 8 days between when you posted this and sold the board?

Those funds are being refunded, although I'm not sure how I see if that's any of your business.

All donations received have been fully refunded to members.

Donations and/or subscriptions have been made in the past, and it's helped immensely towards the money I've spent. But it's not like I solicited for everything spent, and I've covered the hosting for 3 years, paid for the software and renewals for 3 years, advertised as much as possible...

My apologies to those who donated that may feel I somehow tried to get over. With all that's change so quickly, I just completely forgot that I asked for donations prior to deciding to sell.

My apologies to those who donated that may feel I somehow tried to get over. With all that's change so quickly, I just completely forgot that I asked for donations prior to deciding to sell.

Dude you sold out so go slurp a monkeys ass through a straw!

I, for one, just don't like your line of thinking on the issue.

Neither did I, which is why I replied in the manner I did. I've been nothing but fair and honest with everyone on this board for 3 years, and this time is no different at all.

Neither did I, which is why I replied in the manner I did. I've been nothing but fair and honest with everyone on this board for 3 years, and this time is no different at all.

LOL. It seems like there may also be some sibling issues coming to surface here! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back