Keep Praying

If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, keep praying and have faith. I know that it looks hopeless, but God has performed miracles before and he'll keep performing miracles. Pray for a miracle and have faith. It's not over until the 20th.

Your god won't do anything.

Your god has absolutely nothing to do with our elections.

Biden will be sworn in on Wednesday and there isn't anything you or your god can do about it.

Give it up. You lost. Get over it.

LOSER.
Democrats cheated and stole the election . Everyone knows it . Stop with the lies.
you just can't prove it in court of law but you have this gut feeling...
It will all come out in the end .. just like the Russian collusion hoax, Hunter laptop. Ukraine, And China Biden.

If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, keep praying and have faith. I know that it looks hopeless, but God has performed miracles before and he'll keep performing miracles. Pray for a miracle and have faith. It's not over until the 20th.
Prayer: what people who are afraid to do something do to pretend they are doing something
It is also done by those who can't do anything more where any problem is concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That's the problem. It makes it too easy to say I can't do anything more because I never have to say it if I can just "pray"

You have to have very strong faith in order for prayer to work.
Every time you pray, the devil comes around sowing the seed of doubt into you to destroy your faith.
It is like in the world of business. If you have strong confidence that you or your business will succeed. And it is going accordingly to God's will. That it will happen.
And or if you are confident that God will take care of matters for you, that it will happen. But you cannot doubt at all.

Our faith is our weapon.

Matthew 14:31
Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

Matthew 21:21
Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.

John 20:27
Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Forum List

Back