Keep Fighting

I thought Dump was going to fix that? Didnt he say he picked all the best people? The very same people that laughed his cases out of court in most situations. What happened?
Trump has a long history of selecting the “best” people, then firing them a few months later.

Dream on, QAnut. A the write doesn’t override the Constitution, which only provides for impeachment.

If were even a remote possibility Rudy, Sidney Powell and Lin Wood would be all over it.

what do you think the odds are of a writ being filed?

lets check back from time to time and see just how far this whole thing goes. But for now, you just come off as delusional and desperat.
You come off like a lying criminal, are we even?

Give it a rest. It is not too late, to side with democracy of free elections.
First we need a fair election. We haven't had one this year.
That is because this in not an election year except for the run off in Georgia, which went off without a hitch, and I just watched those two sworn in also. We have fair national elections every 4 years, just like last year. There will be another fair national election in 2024.
National elections will be as fair as California elections. I cannot remember the last fair election. Maybe when Pete Wilson was governor. Because the fraud was so successful in 2020 it will be repeated in 2024. Communism, they vote you in but you have to shoot your way out.

Chicom Biden is the American Ceaucescu.

Give it a rest. It is not too late, to side with democracy of free elections.
First we need a fair election. We haven't had one this year.
That is because this in not an election year except for the run off in Georgia, which went off without a hitch, and I just watched those two sworn in also. We have fair national elections every 4 years, just like last year. There will be another fair national election in 2024.
National elections will be as fair as California elections. I cannot remember the last fair election. Maybe when Pete Wilson was governor. Because the fraud was so successful in 2020 it will be repeated in 2024. Communism, they vote you in but you have to shoot your way out.

Chicom Biden is the American Ceaucescu.
Is that you, Q? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back