Keep Fighting

giphy.gif

I predict this has about a 0.0% chance of even getting in front of a judge. Now this is the ultimate grasping at straws. Wake up!..President Joe Biden is about to undo four years of Trump administration policy in one afternoon.
Not only that but the moment the state certifications of the vote are presented as evidence any clown trying to use this method looses.

It's over dude.
You are speaking of America. America is over. This is a post American presidency illegitimate as the day is long.

We're just coming back into the light after four years of darkness. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. A new day dawns in America. Lots of reasons to be hopeful.

What I posted is inour l
It's over dude.
You are speaking of America. America is over. This is a post American presidency illegitimate as the day is long.

We're just coming back into the light after four years of darkness. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. A new day dawns in America. Lots of reasons to be hopeful.
Darkness my ass. Lowest unemployment, a tax cut, Opportunity zones for black Americans. No new wars. Middle East peace agreements. Increase of $6,000 in yearly income for the Middle class.

You are a brainwashed fool.

Even the author of article knows this is a dead end. :)

" That’s not to say I consider it likely, and I hate to be perceived as a peddler of false hope, but the potential here is actually higher than any of the lawsuits I discussed prior. Those seemed doomed to fail. A writ of quo warranto is as close to ironclad as we’ve seen presented."

What I posted is inour l
It's over dude.

Darkness my ass. Lowest unemployment, a tax cut, Opportunity zones for black Americans. No new wars. Middle East peace agreements. Increase of $6,000 in yearly income for the Middle class.

Darkness. Period. The economy was humming along fine under Obama and unemployment had been falling. All Trump had to do was not screw it up. And he did. A couple of podunk Arab countries playing nice for now means nothing. The Palestinian issue needs to be addressed or it's all just smoke and mirrors. Umm...have you looked at the unemployment rate? And that tax cut?...didn't go to everyone. I know, he was your savior. And he was rejected. You may now go scream at the sky. :)

Somebody find me the world's smallest violin.
That would be right next to the organized criminals that just destroyed our country. Well, my country you never gave a shit about it, and I do not expect you to start now.

What I posted is inour l
It's over dude.

Darkness. Period. The economy was humming along fine under Obama and unemployment had been falling. All Trump had to do was not screw it up. And he did. A couple of podunk Arab countries playing nice for now means nothing. The Palestinian issue needs to be addressed or it's all just smoke and mirrors. Umm...have you looked at the unemployment rate? And that tax cut?...didn't go to everyone. I know, he was your savior. And he was rejected. You may now go scream at the sky. :)
The economy was stagnant under Obama. Palestinians are terrorists. The tax cut put more money in the pockets of 85% of Americans. Can you people ever stop fucking lying? That is a rhetorical question.

What I posted is inour l
It's over dude.

The economy was stagnant under Obama. Palestinians are terrorists. The tax cut put more money in the pockets of 85% of Americans. Can you people ever stop fucking lying? That is a rhetorical question.

No it wasn't. And he inherited a mess. Geez, you can't even be somewhat genuine. Terrorist?..hmmm. Gonna have to back that up snowflake. The tax cut did exactly what it was meant to do. Allow corporations to bring their overseas cash home and buy back their stock. Pay attention to the Conclusion.

Forum List

Back