"Keep Conservatives United" is right about Perry (R)

bwaaa haaa haaa!! pa...Bwaaaah Haaaaa Haaaaa!!pa... path... BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA .....PATHETIC!!!:lol::lol:..............the left is getting desperate!!:lol::lol:

Michelle's right :) He's a business as usual Repub :(
Perry Rewards Donors with Appointments, Grants
The Post looked at Perry’s top 50 donors, who collectively gave more than $21 million to Perry, and found that 34 received some benefit from Perry’s administration or the state, including grants, contracts and appointments. The donor list was compiled by the nonprofit Texans For Public Justice.

Notice that it's a liberal telling us Perry's not conservative enough : lol:

Don't worry Dot Com...it will all be over soon.

bwaaa haaa haaa!! pa...Bwaaaah Haaaaa Haaaaa!!pa... path... BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA .....PATHETIC!!!:lol::lol:..............the left is getting desperate!!:lol::lol:

Notice that it's a liberal telling us Perry's not conservative enough : lol:

Don't worry Dot Com...it will all be over soon.

You two Perryites didn't watch the end of the ad? They're endorsing Bachmann. You tellin me she aint a conservative either :clap2:

I've seen a lot of Conservatives lately making a correlation to someone being a liberal if they're not deemed a 'proper' conservative...isn't there such a thing as a bad conservative? I mean, I know the low-brow angle you're getting at, but come on, be reasonable.

Perhaps I ask too much.

Wonder if Bachmann will call him out at the next debate?

OK. So you're going to vote for Bachmann since she's a real conservative. Right?

Holy shit, the Left is having major melt down over Perry. The media is going batshit crazy trying to find something--anything to pin on him. The WSJ on saturday had a front page article about he rode in a plane owned by someone who might have SEC charges pending. Who the fuck cares? This is the best they can come up with. You know every MSM reporter and stringer out there is down in Texas trying to find Perry's dirty laundry.
Next headline will be "Perry under-tipped struggling waitress in college." The horror.

THIS is far from a right-wing bastion. It's owned by the Murdoch Empire, the same guy who owns Fox:

Texas Sells State Record $9.8 Billion in Short-Term Notes - WSJ.com
In an offering document, the Texas comptroller projected a maximum temporary cash shortfall of $13.2 billion within fiscal year 2012 before the note proceeds and other available borrowing. The state said it expects to start fiscal year 2012 with a $1.8 billion negative cash balance in the general revenue fund's unrestricted accounts, and to end the 2012 fiscal year with a negative cash balance of $6.7 billion.

The $9.8 billion represented the largest amount sold since the state first began selling short-term notes in 1987, according to the comptroller's office.
Fiscal conservative? Where?

Last edited:
Nope, I didn't waste my time watching it.

I understand why you, an obama supporter would rather The One face Bachmann instead of Perry.

This thread is proof enough of that.

Taking advise from you on who to nominated would be akin to Truman taking advice from Hirohito on how to win in the Pacific.

It will be interesting to see if any of the other debaters will challenge him about these grievous inconsistencies that run counter to conservative ideology.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if any of the other debaters will challenge him about these grievous inconsistencies that run counter to conservative ideology.

Which part runs counter to conservative ideology? What ideology is that?
Notice that Texas has not raised taxes to close the deficit, as Illinois did. That'll resonate pretty well.

Forum List

Back