KC Chiefs Kareem Hunt brutalizing woman VIDEO

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2016
KC Chiefs Running Back Kareem Hunt Brutalizes and Kicks Woman in Hotel Video
TMZ Sports has obtained video of Kansas City Chiefs star running back Kareem Huntshoving, bull-rushing and kicking a woman in a Cleveland hotel back in February.

Kareem has not missed a single game this season despite the incident happening MONTHS before the 2018 NFL season kicked off ... and team CEO Clark Hunt publicly stated in August he doubted Hunt would be suspended.

In the video, Hunt is seen arguing with a 19-year-old woman outside of his room at The Metropolitan at the 9 at 3:22 AM on February 10, 2018.

What is up with pro football players abusing women? This guy needs a year off and some anger management classes. Bye bye Kareem!

TMZ Sports has obtained video of Kansas City Chiefs star running back Kareem Huntshoving, bull-rushing and kicking a woman in a Cleveland hotel back in February.

Kareem has not missed a single game this season despite the incident happening MONTHS before the 2018 NFL season kicked off ... and team CEO Clark Hunt publicly stated in August he doubted Hunt would be suspended.

In the video, Hunt is seen arguing with a 19-year-old woman outside of his room at The Metropolitan at the 9 at 3:22 AM on February 10, 2018.

What is up with pro football players abusing women? This guy needs a year off and some anger management classes. Bye bye Kareem!
He just needs to hire Trump’s or Kavanaugh’s lawyers and he’ll be fine

But in all seriousness, suspension and anger management at a minimum

And? Just another day in the NFL.....

Brutalizing is an exaggeration, but I am surprised this didn't become news earlier. He pushed her in the beginning and gave her a kick at the end, but when the woman was knocked down it was after she pushed another man back towards Hunt at the same time he was pushing forward. He didn't appear to intentionally push the guy into her. Not to excuse his actions, but this certainly was not particularly reminiscent of the Ray Rice incident to me.

Who knows what else might have occurred. Based on the video, while charges could probably be filed against both Hunt and the woman, it definitely seems like the kind of thing the NFL tries to punish once it becomes public.

Brutalizing is an exaggeration, but I am surprised this didn't become news earlier. He pushed her in the beginning and gave her a kick at the end, but when the woman was knocked down it was after she pushed another man back towards Hunt at the same time he was pushing forward. He didn't appear to intentionally push the guy into her. Not to excuse his actions, but this certainly was not particularly reminiscent of the Ray Rice incident to me.

Who knows what else might have occurred. Based on the video, while charges could probably be filed against both Hunt and the woman, it definitely seems like the kind of thing the NFL tries to punish once it becomes public.

I would be shocked if this doesn’t cost him a minimum of 2 games, and very possibly the rest of this season. The NFL is cracking down on this. It’s a bad image, especially in the ME TOO environment we are in.

e pushed her in the beginning and gave her a kick at the end,
Sounds like the new congressman for Minnesota.

Ex-girlfriend of Muslim Brotherhood-linked Rep. Keith Ellison says he beat her
“Ex-girlfriend’s son says Dem Keith Ellison violently assaulted his mom. Says he has video evidence and abusive, threatening texts,” by Samantha Chang, BizPac Review, August 11, 2018 (thanks to the Geller Report):
I guess this is the liberals version of "leading by example"....

It appears some of those who have the world by the tail on a downhill pull just can't stand it and go far, far out of their way to throw it all away.

He’ll be back in the league next year with another team. I’ll take him on the bills. Now I don’t condone what he did and think he should be harshly punished, but I also believe in second chances

He’ll be back in the league next year with another team. I’ll take him on the bills. Now I don’t condone what he did and think he should be harshly punished, but I also believe in second chances

Maybe playing for the Bills could help him. I mean McCoy could give him tips on how you have someone else do the dirty work for you so that you don't get in trouble.

Maybe playing for the Bills could help him. I mean McCoy could give him tips on how you have someone else do the dirty work for you so that you don't get in trouble.

McCoy wasn’t even indicted. I mean you ever hear of innocent before proven guilty? Apparently not

Jerk deserves what he gets

They will pull a Ray Rice on him

McCoy wasn’t even indicted. I mean you ever hear of innocent before proven guilty? Apparently not

Of course not... thus why I said he can teach Hunt how to get someone else to do the dirty work for you. I think Cris Carter even said at a rookie symposium for the NFL to always have a fall guy.

Jerk deserves what he gets

They will pull a Ray Rice on him

Ray rice was at the end of his career. Hunt was just a rookie last year. He’ll get a six to eight game suspension and be back with another team

The thing that makes the NFL look bad...again... is they knew about this incident last year and failed to act

He is dishonest, disgusting, violent, moron. He needs help and he needs suspended at least through this season. He also needs mental help, tons of therapy.

I really don’t understand hitting a women, or violence for that matter.

He is only 23. I saw bits and peices of espn grainy replay. Did not see much there? Why ho keep coming at him? Should his life end for pushing?

So Grampa Murked U how much does this piss you off? One of the top RBs in the league just tanked his career over a girl being an underage drinker.

Chiefs cut ties with Hunt after release of video

He didn't care when the Saudi's hacked up the husband of an American Citizen while she waited outside in the car.
He didn't care when Trump said he liked to grab women by the pussy.

You think he cares about this woman getting the crap beat out of her?

New Topics

Forum List

Back