KC Chiefs Kareem Hunt brutalizing woman VIDEO

Not a good move but seriously, he barely touched her.

blacks commit sexual assault at twice the rate of whites
hate crimes at twice the rate
murder four times the rate
graduate at lower rates
all ADDS up to lack of impulse control/etc

then you have a male NFL player with lots of $$$$/etc = big ego/etc

Sorry bout that,

1. She asked for it, but he gave it, he fucked up.
  2. She wasn't innocent but he was guilty of abuse.
  3. This will cost him dearly.
  4. He will decry racism.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I need to see more than ESPN showed? This guy is only 23. She kept popping up in the video?

Should his life be over because he shoved someone? I have seen worse on black Friday at JCP cash register line. Screw the MSM and the PC crowd. And #metoo.

I need to see more than ESPN showed? This guy is only 23. She kept popping up in the video?

Should his life be over because he shoved someone? I have seen worse on black Friday at JCP cash register line. Screw the MSM and the PC crowd. And #metoo.
KC Chiefs Release Kareem Hunt Over Video of Him Brutalizing Woman

Thanks. This Samsung tablet won't play many links. I can maybe play it at work. Lol!

This tablet also hangs in most CNN and other Leftist sites like WASH compost. I gave up clicking on and read posters analysis.

Don't ask how stupid I was at 23. Was booze involved? Why did she not walk away? Hooker? Golddigger? Lawsuit hunter?

An article I read said he was released in part because the team now has evidence that Hunt lied to various team representatives who interviewed him shortly after they became aware of the incident.

An article I read said he was released in part because the team now has evidence that Hunt lied to various team representatives who interviewed him shortly after they became aware of the incident.

As a private business they can do whatever they choose w/I contractual restraint? Chiefs seem to have zero tolerance to lying? Or violence?

Comforting to know politicians get to carry on and pay damages from tax dollar slush fund and get re-elected after much worse.

I hope this guy cleans up. Maybe signs elsewhere quickly. This is a harsh ending at age 23? Maybe he has that free college degree to go to real work?

He wanted her to fuck some member of his entourage and she wouldn't. Hence the beating.

graduate at lower rates

Is there ever a case where you don't blame someone's blackness for anything bad they've done?

Sorry bout that,

1. She asked for it, but he gave it, he fucked up.
  2. She wasn't innocent but he was guilty of abuse.
  3. This will cost him dearly.
  4. He will decry racism.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If he was being harassed by the girl that he lashed out at, I would love to know what would have been done with her had he not fried back at her. In other words, what exactly should be the proper the punishment for all that she is guilty of?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You can take the thug out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug.

He's a violent clown, but Willoughby, Ohio is hardly a ghetto. In fact, it's quite a lovely little city.

graduate at lower rates

Is there ever a case where you don't blame someone's blackness for anything bad they've done?
I'm sorry--the truth hurts you
I just post facts--you are afraid of facts

also, I'm refuting all the anti-white lies
telling the truth
justice
you are against the truth being known?? why?

graduate at lower rates

telling the truth
justice

I'm just curious if you think that every time someone black does something wrong, the reason is because they are black. :lol:

"Afraid of facts" :lmao:

graduate at lower rates

telling the truth
justice

I'm just curious if you think that every time someone black does something wrong, the reason is because they are black. :lol:

"Afraid of facts" :lmao:
you have it backward
let me explain
the blacks/left/MSM are the ones that think EVERYTHING is racial
...BLACKman-- WHITECOP -!!!!constantly--when in reality, the cops don't shoot people because of their skin color
..the big Starbucks incident - BLACKmen lawfully told to leave--
..Kaepernick - cops shoot BLACKS/etc
...etc etc these are the BIG stories--day after day
....of course I've proven time after time on USMB there is NOT a major, chronic problem of cops shooting ANYone, much less blacks
but the MSM/blacks try to make you believe otherwise by telling LIES/bullshit

every time a WHITE blows his nose in front of a black, the blacks scream RACISM

Forum List

Back