Kayla Mueller - Volunteer for Death?

Steven Rogers

Rookie
Feb 7, 2015
Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

The Phantom Diaries Volunteer for Death

I know her family and I met her in '08 and I think at this point it's moot as to why she traveled where she did.
Show some respect and compassion. The family is living in a hell.

I know her family and I met her in '08 and I think at this point it's moot as to why she traveled where she did.
Show some respect and compassion. The family is living in a hell.
But ANYBODY that travels to that part of the world when they do NOT have to, is taking their very life in their hands. I'm a chickenshit...I wouldn't do it nor let my 25 year old daughter do it.

I'll bow out and let you all have at it. I've prob said too much already. But it just fries my fucking mind. Kayla's mom and her entire family are just down to earth hard working average middle class folks from small town USA.

I'll bow out and let you all have at it. I've prob said too much already. But it just fries my fucking mind. Kayla's mom and her entire family are just down to earth hard working average middle class folks from small town USA.

Amen - Again, if you read the post I'm remembering Kayla and her important work

Stop going to countries where you know they hate Americans. I think she's dead. What do you think?

Terrorists with the Islamic State, who routinely release graphic videos of their victims’ corpses, did not include any photographic evidence of Mueller’s death, and US authorities have yet to authenticate their claims. The source of the message appears to be authentic, because it was posted to a radical website that ISIS routinely uses to spread propaganda.

The Phantom Diaries Volunteer for Death
She's dead. She was only of value to them when she was alive.

I have a lot of respect for people who have the courage of their convictions.

But this is not politics - this is just someone trying to generate hits for their blog.

It's time to kill and lead Obama

Or is that little girl that little girl look black enough for you?

You piece of piece Of crap president

Send in 500,000 US troops wipe the mother fucking scum off the planet

I will sign up as long as they raise the recrument age to 50

American ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller is dead, the aid worker's family said Tuesday. The announcement came four days after ISIS claimed the 26-year-old Arizona native had been killed by a coalition airstrike in Syria.

"We are heartbroken to share that we've received confirmation that Kayla Jean Mueller, has lost her life," Mueller's parents, Carl and Marsha, and brother Eric, said in a statement. "Kayla was a compassionate and devoted humanitarian. She dedicated the whole of her young life to helping those in need of freedom, justice, and peace."

The statement from Mueller's family — which was accompanied by a copy of a letter the aid worker sent to her loved ones from captivity — did not elaborate on how it had learned of her death or the circumstances behind it.

American ISIS Hostage Kayla Mueller Is Dead Family Says - NBC News

Horrible. Just so sad and needless.

Apparently, she is the last known American hostage.

More at the link.

Send in 500,000 US troops wipe the mother fucking scum off the planet

I will sign up as long as they raise the recrument age to 50
It always annoyed me that chickenhawks were wanting us to get in more and more wars while they sat in their easy chairs, as if we troops never got tired or worn out, and were in infinite supply.

Are you willing to run the debt up another trillion dollars?

Forum List

Back