Kavanaugh May Be the Democrats Waterloo

The inability or unwillingness of Leftist women to evaluate Ford's claims rationally is very bothersome.

The complicity of the Media is unconscionable.

One can only hope the Trump coalition can come back stronger than ever in November.

Will Maddow have a breakdown on live TV like she did during the presidential election i wonder....

Well, everytime I watch her she's having a mental breakdown, she is well practised at, "lying by omission" of the real facts...

Will Maddow have a breakdown on live TV like she did during the presidential election i wonder....

Well, everytime I watch her she's having a mental breakdown, she is great at, "lying by omission" of the real facts...

True, but that performance on election night may have been the most entertaining TV I've ever seen.

That's emmy-worthy shit right there....lol

Well, everytime I watch her she's having a mental breakdown, she is great at, "lying by omission" of the real facts...

True, but that performance on election night may have been the most entertaining TV I've ever seen.

Watch the Young Turks' coverage sometime.

THAT is infamous comedy material.

I was worried about the blue wave for a long time. Now. not so much.

Actions speak louder than words. The Dems actions are not those of a team with big lead. They are taking big risks that would never be needed if they were ahead by a safe margin. I am not sure if it is because internal polling is telling them something, they believe the Mueller investigation will not go their way or some other factor. But, something is spooking the Dems right now, forcing them to take what would appear to be unnecessary risks. I think we are missing a part of the puzzle here. It doesn't add up.

mmm .. you could be right .. but .. she did have some serious competition on election might... :lol:

:beer:

Considering that walkaway went from 185,000 to 199,000+ members in just days, and almost all of those new members are women, I would say that Democrats have stepped into something that they might not be able to get out of.

Overwhelming number of people have the same take away as I do.

This process has inflicted real damage to Judge Kavanaugh and Ms. Ford—enough to make any intelligent citizen wonder if it would ever be worth entering public service. But the most immediate casualty is likely to be the much-hyped November blue wave. If a vote for a Democratic majority in the Senate is a vote for the tactics of Sen. Feinstein, or for the boorish behavior of Sens. Blumenthal, Cory Booker and Kamala Harris, then that vote may not materialize at all.

In the Missouri Senate race, Republican Josh Hawley has overtaken incumbent Sen. Claire McCaskill, largely in reaction to the Kavanaugh hearings. In North Dakota, Republican Kevin Cramer has opened up a yawning lead over Sen. Heidi Heitkamp. The newest Quinnipiac and NPR/PBS NewsHour polls show that the Democratic generic-ballot advantage has halved and the party’s enthusiasm advantage has vanished.

Napoleon counted on offensive bluster at Waterloo to give him victory, and it failed. By amplifying the politicization of the judiciary, Democrats may have achieved a Waterloo—but not the one they imagined.

Outline - Read Without Clutter

It is the Republicans who have politicized the judiciary. The fact is clear from the Republican refusal to vote on Merrick Garland. The Republicans ignored the fact that Garland apparently lied when he said he was never dead drunk. Dr Ford was victimized by Republicans.

Missouri has been dead even for a while. Polls in Texas continue to show a tight Senate race and these same polls show the Texas Governor's race a easy Republican win. All of these polls are based on turnout. If moderates and Independent women show up then Republicans are in big trouble. Democrats will still likely win the House.

This process has inflicted real damage to Judge Kavanaugh and Ms. Ford—enough to make any intelligent citizen wonder if it would ever be worth entering public service. But the most immediate casualty is likely to be the much-hyped November blue wave. If a vote for a Democratic majority in the Senate is a vote for the tactics of Sen. Feinstein, or for the boorish behavior of Sens. Blumenthal, Cory Booker and Kamala Harris, then that vote may not materialize at all.

In the Missouri Senate race, Republican Josh Hawley has overtaken incumbent Sen. Claire McCaskill, largely in reaction to the Kavanaugh hearings. In North Dakota, Republican Kevin Cramer has opened up a yawning lead over Sen. Heidi Heitkamp. The newest Quinnipiac and NPR/PBS NewsHour polls show that the Democratic generic-ballot advantage has halved and the party’s enthusiasm advantage has vanished.

Napoleon counted on offensive bluster at Waterloo to give him victory, and it failed. By amplifying the politicization of the judiciary, Democrats may have achieved a Waterloo—but not the one they imagined.

Looking back and replaying the recording of the hearings it seem the Democrats over played the facts that no real evidence backed up the complainants accusations. They said this was not a courtroom, but the Democrats are treating it as one. I don't see anything that would show a crime was committed so it all must just be a political witch trial.

That is so much bullshit. Republicans treated it as a courtroom. This was not a courtroom. The Senate should make a judgement and err on the side of not putting someone who committed a sexual assault on a woman. Dr Ford gave her testimony. Kavanaugh lied about never being dead drunk. Also Dr Ford knew Kavanaugh, JT and Judge were hanging out without reading Kavanaugh's calendar.

Looking back and replaying the recording of the hearings it seem the Democrats over played the facts that no real evidence backed up the complainants accusations. They said this was not a courtroom, but the Democrats are treating it as one. I don't see anything that would show a crime was committed so it all must just be a political witch trial.

That is so much bullshit. Republicans treated it as a courtroom. This was not a courtroom. The Senate should make a judgement and err on the side of not putting someone who committed a sexual assault on a woman. Dr Ford gave her testimony. Kavanaugh lied about never being dead drunk. Also Dr Ford knew Kavanaugh, JT and Judge were hanging out without reading Kavanaugh's calendar.
Not a court room but a hiring process?

Let’s go thru the 6” thick book on what you are NOT allowed under law to ask then.

dimocrap FILTH haven't change in 150 years.

They'll still lynch a man based only a woman's completely uncorrobated, and almost certainly false, accusation.

People, you gotta understand something...... dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. The worst human beings to ever walk the surface of the Planet.

Worse than the Nazis, worse than Stalinists, Worse than Maoists, worse than the Khmer Rouge.

I am NOT engaging in hyperbole. dimocraps are absolute FILTH.

And the people they elect are no better. Judases. That's all they are. But without them, the scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH that drag this Country down couldn't exist.

The sooner you understand that, the sooner these things will make sense to you.

I read so many people in here trying to make sense of what dimocrap scum are doing.

I just gave you the answer...... They're scum. Understand that and everything else falls into place.

They are STILL lynching innocent Men based solely on the word of a deranged female. They haven't changed one bit. The only thing that's changed is the color of the skin of their victims. But they're still Republicans.

Even in the Deep South of the 19th Century, they were lynching Republicans. ALL Blacks in the Deep South in those days were Republicans.

All of them.

In fact, it wasn't until the 1880's that dimocrap FILTH started lynvhing more Black Republicans than White Republicans.

FACT

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth

period

It is the Republicans who have politicized the judiciary. The fact is clear from the Republican refusal to vote on Merrick Garland. The Republicans ignored the fact that Garland apparently lied when he said he was never dead drunk. Dr Ford was victimized by Republicans.

Missouri has been dead even for a while. Polls in Texas continue to show a tight Senate race and these same polls show the Texas Governor's race a easy Republican win. All of these polls are based on turnout. If moderates and Independent women show up then Republicans are in big trouble. Democrats will still likely win the House.
Judge Bork disagrees, Dufus.

Nope

Bryan Dean Wright: Post-Kavanaugh, Democrats have no Plan B -- they thought the Culture War would work

Forum List

Back