Katy Perry for president....

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
katy-perry-obama-rally-dress-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

katy-perry-obama-rally-vegas.jpg

Katy Perry: 'I Might Have Won Wisconsin for [Obama]'

“Actually, I didn’t do too much, but he called on me a couple of times. Which was very nice.”

1.21.2014 |Trey Sanchez |

In the February issue of GQ, Katy Perry goes odd in a cover story interview talking about her chest and, of course, President Obama.

Besides saying that at age 11 she prayed to God for "boobs so big" she would not be able to see her feet, Perry also explained how she is a "California gurl in every way." And that is where things really go south:

“I see everything through a spiritual lens. I believe in a lot of astrology. I believe in aliens.

I look up into the stars and I imagine: How self-important are we to think that we are the only life-form? I mean, if my relationship with Obama gets any better, I’m going to ask him that question. It just hasn’t been appropriate yet.

Katy Perry: 'I Might Have Won Wisconsin for [Obama]' | Truth Revolt

She's just another left-wing dingbat/moonbat...

Last edited:
We already elected a celebrity with no knowledge of economic or foreign policy issues President it has not worked out very well.

No it didn't.

Add on his gig as an actor did prepare him to lie just about everything and betray his country.

Ronald Reagan was a complete fuckup.

We already elected a celebrity with no knowledge of economic or foreign policy issues President it has not worked out very well.

No it didn't.

Add on his gig as an actor did prepare him to lie just about everything and betray his country.

Ronald Reagan was a complete fuckup.

Reality says otherwise ignore it if you wish it doesn't change it.

Forum List

Back