Katie Couric 'Jeopardy!' gig in peril? Producers fear she's 'too polarizing' after anti-GOP comments: report

DAn Akroyd might be good for that show, fairly decent wits and name draw, not too stupid looking.

what goes around comes around. Katie's in big "JEOPARDY"!

~~~~~~
Won't happen Katie Couric is a darling of the the Progressive Left.... especially at CBS and ABC.

Katie will do for Jeopardy what Disney's Progressives did for Fox

What's wrong with Fox?

Looks like she is bashing GOP and Trump and his followers to me. Fuck that bitch.

There's no mention of "GOP" in any of the quotes. Or of "Republicans" or any other political parties or politics AT ALL. Just because Fox Noise lies in its headline as click bait, doesn't mean it suddenly exists where it never did coming in.

You'll notice that while NONE of the subjects brought that up, Howard Kurtz put it in their mouths FOR them. That's dishonest and it's bullshit. If they had spoken that way they could have been quoted ..... but they didn't. So some third party had to make it up.

Go ahead. Check me.
:yapyapyapf:

The only ones screaming about a cult are Democrats, and those who backed Trump were GOP. It isn't rocket science, pogo. But you go ahead and do your thang. Eventually you're gonna choke on all that sand.

Correlation is not causation.

AGAIN nobody mentioned any political parties except a lying headline. As I said, go ahead and check. If they had meant a political party ---------- they would have referred to a political party.

They did not. They referred directly to a specific PERSON. Every last one.

Claiming they did, when they clearly didn't, is just plain dishonest. There's no other way to characterize it. What Fox Noise is doing here, besides click-baiting, is trying to play the "poor me" victim. It's the latest version of the goddam Checkers Speech. They do that because a large part of their audience is made up of that Cult, and that's the kind of shit that will keep them tuned in. THAT's what's going on here.
Those Prog women have cashed many checks and not paid much back. Cultures tolerate this only so much. The poverty is growing in our nation in that more and ore people are struggling. And there is no answer from Prog broads. Decent can be rapid.

What IS your native language? It's clearly not English. In writing OR reading.

Looks like she is bashing GOP and Trump and his followers to me. Fuck that bitch.

There's no mention of "GOP" in any of the quotes. Or of "Republicans" or any other political parties or politics AT ALL. Just because Fox Noise lies in its headline as click bait, doesn't mean it suddenly exists where it never did coming in.

You'll notice that while NONE of the subjects brought that up, Howard Kurtz put it in their mouths FOR them. That's dishonest and it's bullshit. If they had spoken that way they could have been quoted ..... but they didn't. So some third party had to make it up.

Go ahead. Check me.

The only ones screaming about a cult are Democrats, and those who backed Trump were GOP. It isn't rocket science, pogo. But you go ahead and do your thang. Eventually you're gonna choke on all that sand.

AGAIN nobody mentioned any political parties except a lying headline. As I said, go ahead and check. If they had meant a political party ---------- they would have referred to a political party.

Claiming they did, when they clearly didn't, is just plain dishonest. There's no other way to characterize it. What Fox Noise is doing here, besides click-baiting, is trying to play the "poor me" victim. It's the latest version of the goddam Checkers Speech. They do that because a large part of their audience is made up of that Cult, and that's the kind of shit that will keep them tuned in. THAT's what's going on here.
Those Prog women have cashed many checks and not paid much back. Cultures tolerate this only so much. The poverty is growing in our nation in that more and ore people are struggling. And there is no answer from Prog broads. Decent can be rapid.

What is yours? I understood what he said or tried to convey.
Sometimes, Pogo, I think you are just here to :stir: because you are always ALWAYS on the defense...just to get some rises out of people?

~~~~~~
Won't happen Katie Couric is a darling of the the Progressive Left.... especially at CBS and ABC.

The price ^^ of not checking the link and swallowing a fake headline whole.

NOWHERE did Couric or anyone else quoted refer to anything about "right and left" or about political parties.
They referred to a CULT. A cult is not a political party nor is it "aright" or "left" or even "political". This is Fox Noise click bait, and you couldn't wait to swallow.

GET IT??
They know their party is a cult now. It was a Freudian slip.

She can bash republicans all she wants as far as I am concerned. Do right wingers have a problem with assertive women in politics? Should she, take off her shoes and get back in the kitchen.
Assertive---ummmm she's rather dense and extremely boring. On top of this, shes dishonest as hell as she set up Palin and then did a cut and paste thing to try to smear Palin--among other things which completely immoral.

I am not watching jeopardy with this idiot on for a number of reasons-----------jeopardy needs to get a better host--

Last edited:

This is too fuckin funny.....does anybody in their right minds, believe a fan of Jeopardy also watches Fox News too? I mean, really. Can you just see some goober that thinks drinking bleach and shoving a infa red light up your ass to cure Covid,, watching Jeopardy and trying to answer a question, that not only deals in facts but also reality????,I mean, seriously?

This is too fuckin funny.....does anybody in their right minds, believe a fan of Jeopardy also watches Fox News too? I mean, really. Can you just see some goober that thinks drinking bleach and shoving a infa red light up your ass to cure Covid,, watching Jeopardy and trying to answer a question, that not only deals in facts but also reality????,I mean, seriously?
Hun, that fact that you are so stupid that you believe the drinking bleach nonsense and have no clue about lights used in medicine tells me that you don't watch Jeopardy.....

Oh and fyi, Trump supporters who have watched Fox have been kicking Fox to the curb for years.............

Just thought you should know

Hun, that fact that you are so stupid that you believe the drinking bleach nonsense and have no clue about lights used in medicine tells me that you don't watch Jeopardy.....

Oh and fyi, Trump supporters who have watched Fox have been kicking Fox to the curb for years.............

rE Listen, the orange guy is on tape suggesting putting bleach inside the body could help cure Covid, that's fact number one, number two....I know that light is sometimes used to burn off arteries and all sorts of medical ways.....and I am a advid fan of Jeopardy, have been for decades.....As for you morons finding NewsMax and these other far right venues for lies, WHO GIVES A FUCK AND DO GO SUCK A DICK

Go ahead. Check me.

Sometimes, Pogo, I think you are just here to :stir: because you are always ALWAYS on the defense...just to get some rises out of people?

I'm pretty good with languages but... "decent can be rapid"? A demolition derby featuring adverbs? He's rambling about "women cashing checks" and "poverty", ZERO of which has anything remotely to do with any of the posts in the entire nest. Obviously he's not following the dialogue because the whole post is a flaming non sequitur, so I don't think he grasps what he's quoting at all. It's a pattern with this one. His posts are just freaking cryptic.

She can bash republicans all she wants as far as I am concerned. Do right wingers have a problem with assertive women in politics? Should she, take off her shoes and get back in the kitchen.

She can be assertive all she wants and stay out of the kitchen. The issue here is that her being assertive does not entitle her to hosting Jeopardy. The problem is that she is being divisive. Jeopardy loses money if there is divisiveness.

~~~~~~

The price ^^ of not checking the link and swallowing a fake headline whole.

NOWHERE did Couric or anyone else quoted refer to anything about "right and left" or about political parties.
They referred to a CULT. A cult is not a political party nor is it "aright" or "left" or even "political". This is Fox Noise click bait, and you couldn't wait to swallow.

GET IT??
They know their party is a cult now. It was a Freudian slip.

It isn't the 'party' though, that's my point. Significant slices of that party are as cognizant of the toxicity that Rump has brought into it, as any of us. It's just the bleating sheep within that party --- and without --- who make up the Cult of Personality, most significantly the useful idiots who go storm Capitols, plant bombs and sit on this message board posting absolute bullshit about "election fraud" for no other reason than that Orange Crash tells them to and they're too drowning in authoritarian-passive tell-me-what-to-do Groupthink to figure out that they're being lied to.

Much like they're unable to figure out they're being lied to by the headline in this OP. I sat here and proved it to them and they just go :lalala:

We distinguish between a political party and a Cult, as they're entirely different things. Fox Noise here tries to conflate them into the same thing because they think it will sell advertising to dumb everybody down. Political parties deal with consolidating political power around ideologies. Personality cults are simply blind emotional hyperattachment to a single person. Every subject cited in this thread specifically cited the latter, not the former, and we need to be accurate, since Fox Noise obviously is way more interested in selling ad clicks than in being accurate. They're talking down to their audience, assuming they're stupid.

This is all the same bullshit argument that has tried for five years, and is STILL trying, to somehow bend Rump into some shit about "right and left" or "political parties" when it's entirely outside that realm and always has been. It's either too complex or too close to home for them to deal with that they're in a cult, so they dress it up as something it isn't. That's pure fear.

Last edited:

She can be assertive all she wants and stay out of the kitchen. The issue here is that her being assertive does not entitle her to hosting Jeopardy. The problem is that she is being divisive. Jeopardy loses money if there is divisiveness.
Right wingers love divisiveness and proved it with large crowds.

Go ahead. Check me.

He's watching his beloved China Joe start killing brown people on his first day in office, after a year of sucking up to the POS and the Party of scum it belongs to.

Go ahead. Check me.

He's watching his beloved China Joe start killing brown people on his first day in office, after a year of sucking up to the POS and the Party of scum it belongs to.
How is he doing that?

rE Listen, the orange guy is on tape suggesting putting bleach inside the body could help cure Covid, that's fact number one, number two....I know that light is sometimes used to burn off arteries and all sorts of medical ways.....and I am a advid fan of Jeopardy, have been for decades.....As for you morons finding NewsMax and these other far right venues for lies, WHO GIVES A FUCK AND DO GO SUCK A DICK
Idiot, I've read his comments:

He was wondering if there was a way to use a type of UV light and some sort of disenfectant made for the body to knock the virus out. THese type of technologies have been tested on on several virus's before---specifically HIV in the 90's that I can recall personally SEEING from the medical community. Trump obviously knows more and has seen more than you on this subject as have I and others who have did medical care---------and we are more honest about it than you. what I saw in the nineties was blood from HIV patients being pumped out one side of an infected human with various treatments applied to them before being pumped back into the body. When I gave birth to my daughter--one of the treatments that they did then in military hospital was apply an UV lamp to my vaginal area to supposed encourage healing-------I tried to refuse the treatment but they insisted. I don't know how far the technology has advanced since then but this is what Trump was referring to you poor uneducated or dishonest manipulative dear.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Go ahead. Check me.

DING what is still yet another example of a non sequitur post bearing no connection to the one quoted for 400 Alex

Forum List

Back