Katie Couric 'Jeopardy!' gig in peril? Producers fear she's 'too polarizing' after anti-GOP comments: report

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
what goes around comes around. Katie's in big "JEOPARDY"!

~~~~~~
Won't happen Katie Couric is a darling of the the Progressive Left.... especially at CBS and ABC.

BULLSHIT. There were no "anti-GOP comments". There were anit-CULT comments. WATCH YOUR OWN VIDEO.

Fox Noise is based on lying.

~~~~~~
Won't happen Katie Couric is a darling of the the Progressive Left.... especially at CBS and ABC.

The price ^^ of not checking the link and swallowing a fake headline whole.

NOWHERE did Couric or anyone else quoted refer to anything about "right and left" or about political parties.
They referred to a CULT. A cult is not a political party nor is it "aright" or "left" or even "political". This is Fox Noise click bait, and you couldn't wait to swallow.

GET IT??

• Banned

~~~~~~

The price ^^ of not checking the link and swallowing a fake headline whole.

NOWHERE did Couric or anyone else quoted refer to anything about "right and left" or about political parties.
They referred to a CULT. A cult is not a political party nor is it "aright" or "left" or even "political". This is Fox Noise click bait, and you couldn't wait to swallow.

GET IT??

The ones that need deprogramming are the idiots that voted for Biden/Harris and think BLM/Antifa do peaceful protests.

That isn't a Personality Cult.

EVERYTHING cited here including the supplementary video in post 5, refers specifically to a Cult. Not to who anyone voted for, not to any other candidates or politicians --- a Cult of Personality built around one figure. It has nothing to do with politics, votes, parties or protests.

Every Personality Cult needs a narcissist to lead it. That's where it starts.

Looks like she is bashing GOP and Trump and his followers to me. Fuck that bitch.

There's no mention of "GOP" in any of the quotes. Or of "Republicans" or any other political parties or politics AT ALL. Just because Fox Noise lies in its headline as click bait, doesn't mean it suddenly exists where it never did coming in.

You'll notice that while NONE of the subjects brought that up, Howard Kurtz put it in their mouths FOR them. That's dishonest and it's bullshit. If they had spoken that way they could have been quoted ..... but they didn't. So some third party had to make it up.

Go ahead. Check me.

Looks like she is bashing GOP and Trump and his followers to me. Fuck that bitch.

There's no mention of "GOP" in any of the quotes. Or of "Republicans" or any other political parties or politics AT ALL. Just because Fox Noise lies in its headline as click bait, doesn't mean it suddenly exists where it never did coming in.

You'll notice that while NONE of the subjects brought that up, Howard Kurtz put it in their mouths FOR them. That's dishonest and it's bullshit. If they had spoken that way they could have been quoted ..... but they didn't. So some third party had to make it up.

Go ahead. Check me.
:yapyapyapf:

The only ones screaming about a cult are Democrats, and those who backed Trump were GOP. It isn't rocket science, pogo. But you go ahead and do your thang. Eventually you're gonna choke on all that sand.

I would hate to see that twat on Jeopardy... she is a worthless skank
the only one that is worse is Savannah Guthrie

Go ahead. Check me.

The only ones screaming about a cult are Democrats, and those who backed Trump were GOP. It isn't rocket science, pogo. But you go ahead and do your thang. Eventually you're gonna choke on all that sand.

Correlation is not causation.

AGAIN nobody mentioned any political parties except a lying headline. As I said, go ahead and check. If they had meant a political party ---------- they would have referred to a political party.

They did not. They referred directly to a specific PERSON. Every last one.

Claiming they did, when they clearly didn't, is just plain dishonest. There's no other way to characterize it. What Fox Noise is doing here, besides click-baiting, is trying to play the "poor me" victim. It's the latest version of the goddam Checkers Speech. They do that because a large part of their audience is made up of that Cult, and that's the kind of shit that will keep them tuned in. THAT's what's going on here.

Go ahead. Check me.

Correlation is not causation.

AGAIN nobody mentioned any political parties except a lying headline. As I said, go ahead and check. If they had meant a political party ---------- they would have referred to a political party.

They did not. They referred directly to a specific PERSON. Every last one.

Claiming they did, when they clearly didn't, is just plain dishonest. There's no other way to characterize it. What Fox Noise is doing here, besides click-baiting, is trying to play the "poor me" victim. It's the latest version of the goddam Checkers Speech. They do that because a large part of their audience is made up of that Cult, and that's the kind of shit that will keep them tuned in. THAT's what's going on here.
Those Prog women have cashed many checks and not paid much back. Cultures tolerate this only so much. The poverty is growing in our nation in that more and ore people are struggling. And there is no answer from Prog broads. Decent can be rapid.

Forum List

Back