Kathy Griffin hospitalized, it’s Trump’s fault

It seems this raging lunatic is in the hospital, and everything is President Trump’s fault.

Sorry Kathy, we don’t waste Wuhan virus tests on those infected with TDS.

She was od'ing on meth according to the admitting physician.

It seems this raging lunatic is in the hospital, and everything is President Trump’s fault.

Do you mean this Kathy Griffin?
View attachment 315460

Everytime I see the picture it surprises me how much better the Trump head looks than she does.

Trump lied his whole way through this, and the apology tour is over. Trump has been made, Fox news, and his retarded base. The country knows who is at fault;

What did he lie about? He reported the total confirmed cases as they happened. Just because he is an optimist and hopes for the best doesn’t make him a liar. The regular flu is still probably going to kill more people than the Wuhan virus.

You really need to check your TDS at the door.

Yes, He reported lies, not optimism. No one with a functioning brain is going to bite on that bs. He reported confirmed cases that would go to zero. That was a lie. He said we had it contained. He lied. He said it was a hoax. He lied.

So you claim he was lying.
What of the many Democrat politicians telling people to attend large public gatherings because Coronavirus isn’t a threat?

Trump lied his whole way through this, and the apology tour is over. Trump has been made, Fox news, and his retarded base. The country knows who is at fault;

But it seems the people most affected are in higher density population centers. Oh gaia...why is it the smart ones always die?

It is what he normally does. He is an ass. I just thought it was wrong to automatically assume she did not have something medically wrong her (other than her head) not, as I said previously, that she had the virus. If she is faking it all, then she really should be charged with something for wasting time and resources.

How do you know what
How do you know she isn't in real need? You don't.
Her doctors said so.
You know her Doctor?
well he stated so in the news. did you watch? oh wait, you watch china's news. hahahhahahahhahaha
How do you know what is in China’s news? Do read it along with Russian news?
tell us
About how you read Chinese and Russian news? That is your business, not mine.

How do you know what
How do you know she isn't in real need? You don't.
Her doctors said so.
You know her Doctor?
well he stated so in the news. did you watch? oh wait, you watch china's news. hahahhahahahhahaha
tell us
About how you read Chinese and Russian news? That is your business, not mine.
so you won't tell us what China news told you. eh, I don't care what you listen to or what they actually told you, You offered it up, so I thought you'd want to get it out there. but nope. you just watch them and we'll watch the US news.

These days everyone should read the foreign press daily.

Our journos simply lie way too much.
Actually I agree and disagree. Often what people call “lying” is news we don’t agree with, not lying. By and large I think our media is decent enough and we have a wide variety to read from, unlike nations with state control of media. It behooves everyone to read from a wide variety of sources, you get different views of an event that way. The newsfeed I get includes world wide news, from many countries.

Actually I agree and disagree. Often what people call “lying” is news we don’t agree with, not lying. By and large I think our media is decent enough and we have a wide variety to read from, unlike nations with state control of media. It behooves everyone to read from a wide variety of sources, you get different views of an event that way. The newsfeed I get includes world wide news, from many countries.
The 'Charlottesville Hoax' slander the press routinely uses on Trump is a bald faced lie. And that is only one grotesque example.

The 'Charlottesville Hoax' slander the press routinely uses on Trump is a bald faced lie. And that is only one grotesque example.
What lie?

What lie?
The lie that Trump said that KKK and neoNazis were great people. It was out of context and Trump[ clarified at the time he did not refer to them when he said that there were good people on both sides.

That is a direct and unquestionable lie.

sounds like she's lost her head again

Forum List

Back