Karzai Contemplating Taliban Over Obama's Government

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Can you imagine we have the gall to shove this oppressive and corrupt government on other peoples around the world? Even a poor nation like Afghanistan would prefer the brutal Taliban to corrupt Democrat alternatives??? Unbelievable. What happened to our nation?

I'm just glad I lived through the best years of this nation.

The man is just sick of the British & American meddling. Both nations have crossed the line once again. They better be very careful because they might just lose one of their puppets if they keep meddling this way. The British along with this country have become too arrogant at this point. They really believe they have the right to micromanage the Afghan Government. This is what happens when you give $Billions to nations. The suppliers of all that cash feel that they do have the right to meddle. In essence they feel they have bought that Government and therefore should be allowed to micromanage. Personally i agree with Karzai on this one. Great Britain & the U.S. have over-stepped.

Oh, so there is no US Government now. It's amazing how you wingnuts dismiss Americans who don't agree with you. You seem to forget that the 'Obama government' that you rail against was elected by the American people. Oh, that's right, wingnuts don't consider them to be 'real Americans'.

Great.

Let's tell the world we won't use nukes in self-defense while we drive more governments towards Islamofascism.

You seem to forget, public opinion and the American people have been against everything Obama has done to date.

;)

See you in November.......

He's telling the British & Americans to go F*CK themselves. Personally i believe he's justified in this. Great Britain & the U.S. do meddle too much around the World. They feel they paid for the Afghan Government therefore they have the right to micromanage it. This mentality could backfire on them if they're not more careful. I think Karzai has had enough of the meddling. They may have pushed him too far. I guess we'll see where this ends up.

Can you imagine we have the gall to shove this oppressive and corrupt government on other peoples around the world? Even a poor nation like Afghanistan would prefer the brutal Taliban to corrupt Democrat alternatives??? Unbelievable. What happened to our nation?

Yes. Good post. Because we ALL know how they welcomed us with open arms when Bush sent our troops there initially, right? :cuckoo:

You seem to forget, public opinion and the American people have been against everything Obama has done to date.

;)

See you in November.......

I agree about November. Please send some more money to Steele and the RNC for lesbian sex act shows, I mean fundraisers. The more that idiot talks, and the more the Tea Baggers talk, the better off we will all be!

Hell. They couldn't get rid of this guy with an election.

The other party dropped out.

We are stuck with this corrupt little twerp. Go figure.

Now they're conducting a "Drug War" over there too. The Afghan People don't want that and never asked for that. In fact the American People never asked for that either. That was never discussed as being a part of the original mission. Karzai is right to be P*ssed. The British & Americans have over-stepped with their constant meddling. They're leaving the guy no choice but to push back. He also may have more support for this than the British & Americans think. Enough is enough. We can't micromanage every nation.

Now they're conducting a "Drug War" over there too. The Afghan People don't want that and never asked for that. In fact the American People never asked for that either. That was never discussed as being a part of the original mission. Karzai is right to be P*ssed. The British & Americans have over-stepped with their constant meddling. They're leaving the guy no choice but to push back. He also may have more support for this than the British & Americans think. Enough is enough. We can't micromanage every nation.

I agree. The original mission was to catch OBL. You saw how long it took for Bush to take his eye off of THAT prize, right?:cuckoo:

When Bush showed up, the Afghans slaughtered all of the Arabs, and the Taliban ran for the hills. Now, the Taliban are back thanks to Obama's drug war and corrupt government alternative for the Afghans. I figure the Arabs will be moving back soon too. Thanks Obama.

When Bush showed up, the Afghans slaughtered all of the Arabs, and the Taliban ran for the hills. Now, the Taliban are back thanks to Obama's drug war and corrupt government alternative for the Afghans. I figure the Arabs will be moving back soon too. Thanks Obama.

Really? And you have WHAT to back up these claims?

Partisan hackery at its worst

Obama's government? Did Obama invade Afghanistan or have anytthing to do with the current gov't that's in place?

Yes due to the British & American constant meddling,they have now forced Karzai into a corner. Now it looks like he will be reaching out to the Taliban for some kind of power-sharing deal. Great Britain and the U.S. have simply pushed too hard. Their "Drug War" has become a very unpopular disaster as well. Why do we think we have the right to tell the Afghans what they can or can't grow? That really is the ultimate in arrogance. They've actually managed to turn average Afghans against them. Stop the "Drug War" immediately and stop the meddling. This has to happen or Karzai will be forced to tell the British & Americans to "F*ck Off."

Yes due to the British & American constant meddling,they have now forced Karzai into a corner. Now it looks like he will be reaching out to the Taliban for some kind of power-sharing deal. Great Britain and the U.S. have simply pushed too hard. Their "Drug War" has become a very unpopular disaster as well. Why do we think we have the right to tell the Afghans what they can or can't grow? That really is the ultimate in arrogance. They've actually managed to turn average Afghans against them. Stop the "Drug War" immediately and stop the meddling. This has to happen or Karzai will be forced to tell the British & Americans to "F*ck Off."

The same Taliban that "ran to the hills" as you put it? BIG threat to the United States...BIG!:cuckoo:

Link? It would be nice to read what is actually going on as opposed to trying to decipher your spin.

FWIW, Karzai has been trying to bring the Taliban into the fold since the October '04 elections. It's a smart move.

Karzai knows which direction the winds are beginning to blow in Afghanistan. The Afghan People are getting sick of the British & Americans Lording over them. The tide is turning. Great Britain & the U.S. have over-stepped. This could be very costly. I guess we'll see though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back