Karpinski sais she would testify Rummy odered torture

• Banned
In light of recent statements by investigators involved in the scandle she may have plenty to be mad about like being a scapegoat.

Go ahead and use "disgruntled" like all the other people who have told on this admin.

In light of recent statements by investigators involved in the scandle she may have plenty to be mad about like being a scapegoat.

Go ahead and use "disgruntled" like all the other people who have told on this admin.

"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."

I don't care if she is disgruntled or not. As long as it is the factual truth, let us hear it.

• Banned
The funny thing to me is how easily some are passified by the idea that they are "disgruntled".

There seems to think that it is completely understandable to equate being angry with telling a lie.

I think this says alot about the people who just accept that as a answer to anyone who whistleblows on this admin.

The funny thing to me is how easily some are passified by the idea that they are "disgruntled".

There seems to think that it is completely understandable to equate being angry with telling a lie.

I think this says alot about the people who just accept that as a answer to anyone who whistleblows on this admin.

It's also a funny thing how many people will take something as gospel coming from someone who is "disgruntled" with the current administration. I wouldn't discount these stories out of hand, but I do think everyone should take them with a large dose of skepticism (and salt).

• Banned
Why?

There are so many of them and this admin has lied to me over and over.

I have always been a good judge of charactor and I could see Bush coming when I first heard him talk.

He has done nothing but prove to me I was right from the very begining.

I do not continue to trust people wh have lied to me.

Why?

I have always been a good judge of charactor and I could see Bush coming when I first heard him talk.

Each person is an individual. As in a court case, I think that there needs to be more evidence than “he said this but she said that”. This amounts to nothing more than a tie. The prosecutor or plaintiff has to prove his or her case. With Monica, we had the stained dress and recorded telephone calls. What does this witness have?

Why?

Attachments

• $B000077DD1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    $B000077DD1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 69
She will tell her story. She will not continue as she has in the past to find excuses for her leaders. God bless the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless all ex-Generals!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow learn to spell LIBTARD

passified NOT A WORD
pacified - the act of appeasing someone or causing someone to be more favorably inclined;

"There seems to think that it is completely understandable to equate being angry with telling a lie."

Really? THERE seems to think? Who and what is there? Idiot.

"I think this says alot about the people who just accept that as a answer to anyone who whistleblows on this admin."

actually it is, "I think this says A LOT about the people who just accept that as AN ANSWER to anyone who WHISTLEBLOWS on this admin."

I usually don't play the grammar nazi, but your post was unreadable. Learn to talk, you stupid fucking whore with a ****.

just because someone is disgruntled does not mean that their testimony is automatically false. Those who fear the consequences of what Karpinski might say are already attacking her in an attempt to minimize the damage.

just because someone is disgruntled does not mean that their testimony is automatically false. Those who fear the consequences of what Karpinski might say are already attacking her in an attempt to minimize the damage.

It worked whenever anyone spoke out about about Bill and Hillary

Oh, they are Dems - double standard is applied

Attacking spelling and playing the Clinton card, they have nothing.

Well yes I spell for shit always have and always will and sometimes I forget to go back and check my spelling.

Now why dont you give me a list of the "disgruntled" employees from the Clinton years and Ill give you one for the Bush years and we will compare them.

Tell the truth about each one or Ill nail you.

Attacking spelling and playing the Clinton card, they have nothing.

Well yes I spell for shit always have and always will and sometimes I forget to go back and check my spelling.

Now why dont you give me a list of the "disgruntled" employees from the Clinton years and Ill give you one for the Bush years and we will compare them.

Tell the truth about each one or Ill nail you.

I hope Dems keep fighting for the rights of terrorists - it shows what a bunch of appeasers they are

Do you even the slightest idea of what you are talking about?

lets see your list of Clintons disgruntled employees?

You said it now lets see it?

How many people left the Clinton admin and came out and said they are Lying to America?

Come on and PROVE why you back this admin and think Clinton was worse.

The list please?

Do you even the slightest idea of what you are talking about?

lets see your list of Clintons disgruntled employees?

You said it now lets see it?

How many people left the Clinton admin and came out and said they are Lying to America?

Come on and PROVE why you back this admin and think Clinton was worse.

The list please?

Any former government worker or employee of the Clintons who spoke about the Clintons were attacked and savaged

Now when anyone speaks out against this administration the left calls them heros

well.. there is Dick "does my dress make my ass look fat" Morris...

Forum List

Back