Karma Bites Major League Baseball in the Ass

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
Remember when the All Star Game was yanked away from Atlanta and given to Colorado due to perceived "racism" because new Georgia voting laws did not please woke activists?

And remember how Coca Cola (and other corporations like Delta and UPS) piled on trying to placate the mob that howled because Georgia wanted identity verification from prospective voters (just like Coca Cola itself demanded proof of identity from shareholders at it's 2020 corporate meeting).
Typical hypocritical duplicity from corporate phonies. :icon_rolleyes:

And Coca Cola has dropped it's anti Georgia stance, by the way, due to state voter I.D. laws. Get woke, go broke!

Okay, the karma part: This year's World Series is between Atlanta and Houston! Houston vs. Atlanta Is Rob Manfred’s Nightmare World Series

Leftist shill commissioner Rob Manfred is in a pinch since Georgians have every right to detest woke commissioner Manfred for stealing the all star game from Atlanta (an unprecedented move) and Texans also dislike Manfred because they support Georgia voting security laws and bear a grudge because..

" Houston, the site of Tuesday night’s Game 1, where Manfred is seen as a villain over his handling of the sign-stealing scandal that tarnished the Astros’ title in 2017 and stained their players’ legacies. Many fans here believe Manfred scapegoated the Astros for committing a crime that was widespread at the time and unfairly transformed them into the most hated franchise in professional sports."

So Manfred robbed Atlanta for his woke political views and tarred Houston in an unjust manner. He will be a villain in either city he has to go to. It's karma in action. Couldn't happen to a nicer shill.

Last edited:
MLB is losing fan support, isn't it? I don't know, I quit baseball a long time ago, but moving the All-Star game can't have been good for them, either the league or the companies that sponsored it. It's a shame too, cuz I grew up watching ballgames and I knew all the players and their stats. But then they got greedy/stupid and lost a lot of fans, me included. And why was it stupid? Cuz the woke Left has no interest in baseball, they never cared about the sport. The people that do care, or did, are not the wokesters. Moral of the story: don't fuck with the people that support you.

Houston did cheat. If you want to point out how pleased many Braves fans are today, point it out but Houston cheated and there is little to no indication that what they were doing is widespread.

MLB is losing fan support, isn't it? I don't know, I quit baseball a long time ago, but moving the All-Star game can't have been good for them, either the league or the companies that sponsored it. It's a shame too, cuz I grew up watching ballgames and I knew all the players and their stats. But then they got greedy/stupid and lost a lot of fans, me included. And why was it stupid? Cuz the woke Left has no interest in baseball, they never cared about the sport. The people that do care, or did, are not the wokesters. Moral of the story: don't fuck with the people that support you.
MLB and the NBA are both so woke I can't watch them anymore.
The NFL is heading that way.
Eventually the only thing people will be watching is Hockey.

Do people watch the World Series if the Yankees aren't in it? Seems like a waste of time to me
Yes. For sure. Amazingly New York is not seen as the center of the universe by many.
And when was the last time they were in the W. Series?

At any rate, it's not a compelling match up for me and I would probably root for Houston if
someone held a gun to my head and forced a choice.

Many players today are bearded fat slobs and look like they should be in a slow pitch beer league tournament
in Iowa or S, Dakota (no offense to those states) instead of Major League Baseball.

With a corporate shill like Rob Manfred in charge I will for sure not be watching, for whatever that's worth.

NFL and college sports teams have done the same thing. Fuck them all. Those primadonnas can go get real jobs like the rest of the country that pays their overblown salaries do. I was a big NFL fan and even backed Kapaernick until he took a knee. I haven't watched an NFL game since.

Go Krakens! I just found out that was a thing in the NHL.
The NHL's perpetual fourth place standing among professional sports leagues may wind up being a blessing
in disguise though I doubt many people would ever throw over the No Fun League for the No one is watching Hockey League.

I went to a Bengals game because I got a free ticket from work last month. I got a pretzel and a beer, sat down, and was kind of excited at my first NFL game, I looked at the field and saw "end racism" written in each endzone and I thought "well I'm never coming back here again". And I won't.

Now I added NFL to NBA and MLB to the list of sports I won't watch. And literally like you said all I watch now is hockey.

I went to a Bengals game because I got a free ticket from work last month. I got a pretzel and a beer, sat down, and was kind of excited at my first NFL game, I looked at the field and saw "end racism" written in each endzone and I thought "well I'm never coming back here again". And I won't.

Now I added NFL to NBA and MLB to the list of sports I won't watch. And literally like you said all I watch now is hockey.
I have my Seattle Kraken jersey already.
I live close to Nashville....and they've decimated that team since they fired their coach.
Guess who the Kraken got their first win from?
Nashville.

And hockey toyed with the "social justice" nonsense for about 5 mins about a year ago.

almost lost me.....but they snuffed the shit out in a hurry. must have gotten a lot of complaints or just realized they couldn't afford to lose viewers.

oh and GO PENS!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back