Karl Rove's (aka "Turd-Blossom") genius...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
With little more than a week before the mid-term election it would do, I think, to discuss Karl Rove's "genius", limited though it may be.

Turd-Blossom's genius lies in his ability to promote the base. Now, I'm not talking the political base. I'm referring to the base as opposed to the noble.

It has been his strategy, since his college days, when he used a false identity to enter Democrat, Allan Dixon's campaign office and steal some letterhead, which he then used to produce phony campaign rally fliers that promised, "free beer, free food, girls and a good time for nothing," which proved to be disruptive to Dixon's campaign rally. Dixon won anyways.

Remember North Carolina in the presidential primaries in 2000? The push-polling and whisper campaign Rove orchestrated, alluding to John McCain fathering an illegitimate mixed-race child, helped with the defeat of McCain in that state.

And, of course, after 9/11, Rove used fear to ensure support for the administration and the GOP. And, of course, anyone who questioned or opposed the administration was branded "traitor" and "unpatriotic". And when fear of terrorism yielded less fertile results, he went to the GOP political base with fears of gay marriage to polarize and engage the religious right wing-nuts out of the fear that they would wake up "gay" the morning after a democratic victory in '04.

Fear, and the hatred it spawns, has been Rove's weapon of choice agaiinst political opponents. The politics of divisiveness bred of fear has been his particular genius. Nothing constructive...

Aren't you using "fear" to get us to vote for Democrats? You keep claiming that Republicans are shredding the Constitution and taking away our rights. Sounds to me like you Dems are trying to scare people into voting for them.
It works both ways Zippy.

With little more than a week before the mid-term election it would do, I think, to discuss Karl Rove's "genius", limited though it may be.

Turd-Blossom's genius lies in his ability to promote the base. Now, I'm not talking the political base. I'm referring to the base as opposed to the noble.

It has been his strategy, since his college days, when he used a false identity to enter Democrat, Allan Dixon's campaign office and steal some letterhead, which he then used to produce phony campaign rally fliers that promised, "free beer, free food, girls and a good time for nothing," which proved to be disruptive to Dixon's campaign rally. Dixon won anyways.

Remember North Carolina in the presidential primaries in 2000? The push-polling and whisper campaign Rove orchestrated, alluding to John McCain fathering an illegitimate mixed-race child, helped with the defeat of McCain in that state.

And, of course, after 9/11, Rove used fear to ensure support for the administration and the GOP. And, of course, anyone who questioned or opposed the administration was branded "traitor" and "unpatriotic". And when fear of terrorism yielded less fertile results, he went to the GOP political base with fears of gay marriage to polarize and engage the religious right wing-nuts out of the fear that they would wake up "gay" the morning after a democratic victory in '04.

Fear, and the hatred it spawns, has been Rove's weapon of choice agaiinst political opponents. The politics of divisiveness bred of fear has been his particular genius. Nothing constructive...

Maybe he learned to take a page from the liberal handbook. :eek: You liberals are the masters of chicken-little politics, not to mention divisiveness and non-constructive politics. Kinda like this non-constructive typical turd-blossom post of yours....

You are taking a prank as a 19 year old and using that as the basis of your whole argument? Are there that few examples of him acting dirty later in life?

Nobody speaks this way about Master.

His genius is more than we can imagine.

You take the high road, and I'll take the low road, and I'll still get to Scotland before you. The VRWC is good about these kind of things.

Rove's even got the opposition base being base.

Master was perfecting his techniques.

What in the hell are you talking about??????? Karl Rove won't say, he's on the phone with the president of Diebold.

And, of course, after 9/11, Rove used fear to ensure support for the administration and the GOP. And, of course, anyone who questioned or opposed the administration was branded "traitor" and "unpatriotic".

Wrongo mongo, those who Bush-bashed have told me over and over again that they're the true patriots. However, unless one criticized the Bush administration 24/7, they "love Bush", unconditionally.

And when fear of terrorism yielded less fertile results, he went to the GOP political base with fears of gay marriage to polarize and engage the religious right wing-nuts out of the fear that they would wake up "gay" the morning after a democratic victory in '04.

Yeah, Karl Rove manipulated some MA court into legistlating same-sex marriage.

Maybe America needs a uniter like Nancy Pelosi or Howard Dean then. Look at the wall, tell me you don't see the rovian writing on it.

“The Republicans have convinced everyone, not least themselves, that the reason they did so well in 2004 was because of their turnout operation,” she said. “They think they’re smarter than us, and, the truth is, some of us think they’re smarter than us.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-2428558,00.html

Another sinner in the hands of an angry Karl Rove. Repent!

Character assasination due to lack of a fact-based argument pertinent to the present. You're a genius in your own right.

Forum List

Back