Kari Lake won't give up on electoral integrity

America needs more like her.

---“This case is not about money or gain,” Lake’s campaign spokesperson, Ross Trumble, told the news outlets in a statement. “It was essentially a public interest lawsuit seeking electoral integrity. It is very very rare to sanction a party in public interest suits. All in all this reads like an angry Obama appointee who wants to send a message. The message is if you lose shut up and don’t come to court. The message is not that you lost a case or acted in bad faith.”---

This case was won before it was filed

Hobbs had a conflict of interest. How the hell can you legally have someone in control of elections who is also running for office in that jurisdiction?

??

Can't wait to certify my WIN!

We all want election integrity.
You appear to just want chaos.
Lakes denial is about staying relevant and raising money.

Joe Kent is doing the same thing in WA.
He lost, bigly, and is demanding a recount.
He has started the Joe Kent Recount Fund, and some idiots are willing to give him money.
A recount would tell us who the true winner was.

She lost.
I watched it unfold on live TV.
Lake is a loud mouth butch that turned off many people.

No recount needed.
Why do they need a recount?
Spell it Out.
She turned off 20K more than Hobbs out of 2M.
Any other dumb shit you’d care to share with us?

Lake is running for Veep. She knows that nothing fires up the base like rigged election claims.

Evidently she didn't learn much from the mid-terms, in which election denying liars got slaughtered. The base is nuts and not big enough.

That's what raw ambition does to you.
It really is to late. She has only 2 real options at this point, press on or fade away.

That is what getting in bed with this particular crowd does, it makes you a one trick pony.

On WHAT grounds? Name ONE THING she stands for that qualifies her as a "whack job?" What are the top 3 or 5 campaign issues that differentiates her from Hobbs on how each would have run the state? Do you know?

Does anyone know anything on how Hobbs intends to run the state?
Lies about stolen elections, like the rest of you whack jobs.

That is all it takes now, the rest of the nation is tired of your constant pathetic mewling.

Hobbs had a conflict of interest. How the hell can you legally have someone in control of elections who is also running for office in that jurisdiction?

??

I guess you think Stacy Abrahams should have won then and Kemp should have stepped down.

Or is it okay for republicans to have this position?

Yes, that is what I thought. Parrots are pathetic.

??

The same way that Brad Raffensperger , Paul Pate, Scott Schwab, Bob Evenen and Frank Larose could do so as the SOS while running to remain the SOS of their states. All Repubs and you do not whine about a single one of them.

Yeah, that's the danger of playing this game.

I wonder if she regrets the choice she's made here. She'd never admit it, but I wonder.
Why would she?

What were her political prospects before? How is she worse off now?

Hell, now she has actual worshippers. Doubt anyone would kneel before her in adoration before. Now millions are willing to do so.

None of these people are actual idiots. They know what they are doing and what is at risk.

Yeah, that's the danger of playing this game.

I wonder if she regrets the choice she's made here. She'd never admit it, but I wonder.

She was a nobody TV anchor in Az and is now known nationally. She knew what she was doing, her whole campaign started with her saying Trump should be on Mt Rushmore. And then after that she really started to kiss his ass.

She will end up on NewMax or OANN

Why would she?

What were her political prospects before? How is she worse off now?

Hell, now she has actual worshippers. Doubt anyone would kneel before her in adoration before. Now millions are willing to do so.

None of these people are actual idiots. They know what they are doing and what is at risk.
Agreed. The politicians and (probably most of) the pundits know what this is, and they just play to the rubes for their own professional interests.

She lost through fraud.
ud836e34wn4a1.png

---lose again the same way due to the same corruption. Lake is not going to stand for this, they've picked on the wrong person, and will do what none of the gutless wonders of the GOP will do, fight this to the bitter end until she exposes the problem to where it can no longer just be ignored and swept under the rug again like 2020.
Your proof of ANY corruption is missing.

Forum List

Back