Kari Lake won't give up on electoral integrity

ud836e34wn4a1.png
Talk about the right’s contempt for separation of church and state…

I love this.

Lose the election because people don’t like the candidate. It’s cheating. Sue when there is no law, and no legal theory to justify the suit. Have the suit thrown out and it is a corrupt legal system.

There is a political and justice system that would allow such things.

Dictatorships get to create laws and such out of thin air. They get to decide the elections, months before the date, as they wish. And people are convicted of crimes against the people.

It is as blank as your list of evidence.
I never gave you any list of evidence. You never asked for any list of evidence. We were talking about your inability to show me any substantiation of your claim that the charges of election fraud were all LIES in spite of everying to the contrary!

that has nothing to do with my empty head
No, I don't WANT anything to do with your empty head!

I don't need to tell myself or anyone anything.
Yet that is all you've done is tell yourself over and over that the fraud are all lies without anything showing you that is really true, and then you do nothing but yabber your ignorance to others who dare challenge your fragile ideology! Meantime, unless you are by some miracle 100% right against all known facts, you've literally turned your back on your country in its hour of greatest need!

All I need to do is point to how pitifully pathetic you and your worthless POS deniers are.
Apparently ad hominem attacks against people about how "stupid" they are is all you pathetic little fuckers ever have because not one of you shitheads can ever defend your version of the events of the election in even the smallest way nor detail! No one can even give me one thing about how Hobbs will run the state different from Lake for me to even prefer Hobbs, the woman with NO campaign who ran the election stations, counted her own ballots, dismissed half the states equipment all malfunctioning on election day leaving tens of thousands without the chance to vote, sued to force people to choose herself as the winner before any investigation could be done then certified herself her own winner!

It does not even need a response
Then you're batting 1000 because you haven't given one yet other than the yellow piss of shame and guilt running down your leg! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
America needs more like her.

---“This case is not about money or gain,” Lake’s campaign spokesperson, Ross Trumble, told the news outlets in a statement. “It was essentially a public interest lawsuit seeking electoral integrity. It is very very rare to sanction a party in public interest suits. All in all this reads like an angry Obama appointee who wants to send a message. The message is if you lose shut up and don’t come to court. The message is not that you lost a case or acted in bad faith.”---

That crazy woman should not give up on her psychiatric medication, kari lost like a dog, and she knows it, HAAA HA HA HA HA HA :D :D :D :D :D ....

That crazy woman should not give up on her psychiatric medication
Speaking from personal experience?

kari lost like a dog, and she knows it
She certainly lost like a governor of a state cheated out of her election again by democrats to keep another reformist out of office. That is insurrection, and the penalty for that ought to be a firing squad.

Kari Lake slams Arizona governor for laughing during swearing-in ceremony

Haaa, ha, ha ha, I can't stop laughing at batshit crazy Kari Lake after her reaction to Governor Katie Hobbs laughing her ass off while performing her oath as AZ governor, stupid Kari Lake is a sore loser and will be mocked in perpetuity...
kari-lake-loser.jpg

Libs will say anything to defend another liberal.

KATIE HOBBS BURSTS INTO LAUGHTER WHILE SWEARING HER 'OATH' TO THE CONSTITUTION​

images

I'm so happy for Katie Hobbs, she didn't even need to debate crazy kari lake, in the end crazy kari lake didn't need to bother accepting defeat, voters did for her, and Hobbs laughed her way to the governor's job, HAAAA ha ha ha, Ultra mages are such sore losers, Biden will keep kicking ass till 2028....
kari-lake-loser.jpg

KATIE HOBBS BURSTS INTO LAUGHTER WHILE SWEARING HER 'OATH' TO THE CONSTITUTION​

images

I'm so happy for Katie Hobbs, she didn't even need to debate crazy kari lake, in the end crazy kari lake didn't need to bother accepting defeat, voters did for her, and Hobbs laughed her way to the governor's job, HAAAA ha ha ha, Ultra mages are such sore losers, Biden will keep kicking ass till 2028....
kari-lake-loser.jpg
We're so happy to know you support an immoral, low IQ atheist.

America needs more like her.

---“This case is not about money or gain,” Lake’s campaign spokesperson, Ross Trumble, told the news outlets in a statement. “It was essentially a public interest lawsuit seeking electoral integrity. It is very very rare to sanction a party in public interest suits. All in all this reads like an angry Obama appointee who wants to send a message. The message is if you lose shut up and don’t come to court. The message is not that you lost a case or acted in bad faith.”---

It is more like crazy Kari Lake is not giving up to her delusions, by the way, did she pay the fines imposed on her for trying a crazy lawsuit? she is the quintessential sore loser... :D
kari-lake-loser.jpg

Forum List

Back