Kari Lake Says Ron DeSantis has "BDE"

News babe Kari Lake who can't decide which part she represents, lashes out at DeSantis"? Lefties have to be freaking desperate.

I’m going to touch on something that might not be PC right now. Is that ok? Let our boys be boys. Let our men be men. Stop telling our boys that being a man is toxic

Your mistake was in thinking DeathSantis would help the citizens of Florida.

He has done a lot of great things for the state but the best was not closing it down whenever Potatohead's Chicom buddies released their bio weapon.

pet peeve of mine

people who use abbreviations and never explain what they are

so I still don't know what BDE is

Understandable as I had to look it up myself, but BDE means: Big Dick Energy and that is somebody who has a strong ego without getting too cocky or something and oh yeah, pun not intended.

Understandable as I had to look it up myself, but BDE means: Big Dick Energy and that is somebody who has a strong ego without getting too cocky or something and oh yeah, pun not intended.
what pun? I didn't see any potential pun...

So DeSantis is that?

what...? Is there something wrong w / that?

No... Again, in this crazy day and age, that is REQUIRED

part of the old job description..

what pun? I didn't see any potential pun...

So DeSantis is that?

what...? Is there something wrong w / that?

No... Again, in this crazy day and age, that is REQUIRED

part of the old job description..

Cocky,... Big dick energy,... XD Anyways, no there isn't anything wrong with it and I agree one hundred percent. :D

Do you seriously think family values matter any longer? The left has been at war with 'family values' for 50 years, and they've won. Have you turned a tv on lately, been on social media?
LhACFti.png

Funny stuff! Not surprised the typical dembots are posting about this, dembots have no sense of humor

Funny stuff! Not surprised the typical dembots are posting about this, dembots have no sense of humor
I know right?! They should be posting about Bidens latest stutter instead. Way more serious than this!

When the Michigan Board of Canvassers and courts conspired to deny James Craig (the most potentially dangerous opposition to Gretchen,) the ability to run for governor of Michigan? I get the same feeling about that Tudor Dixon. It is all a rigged plan to make sure Whitmer is reelected.

They knew from the start if the most popular candidate on the right were allowed to run, Whitmer would lose, so they are running a purposely bad candidate, and now running commercials on an issue the majority of the population doesn't care about. (Abortion in the case of incest and rape.)

This just confirms my suspicions about Tudor Dixon. This is bullshit.

It is a laugh, and complete national disgrace. Not only did they deny James Craig a place on the ballot, use abortion as a way to get folks to the polls and to distract folks from the very real anti-democratic ruling policies of Whitmer. . . just look at this shit.

Absolutely a joke. It's complete idocracy.

Yes, this is a REAL commercial, running on TEE VEE.

v7mq6ud.gif

Forum List

Back