Kari Lake Says Ron DeSantis has "BDE"

I wouldn't mind fucking Kari or getting a blowjob from her but some things I have read says that she is a potential RINO of the McCain persuasion. We have too many RINOs already.

Of course I don't have to concern myself about her. She ain't going to let me fuck her or give me a blow job and I have the real DeSantis as my Governor. The best Governor in the US and he will make a great President soon.

Look,

A Desantis supporter now!

G7e3O3LcfnfowzpbOw5yY-fCUtzV5m4ojUdG-rJDHOs.jpg
Only in their tiny handed imaginations.

But I wont vote for Ron again - he hasn't done anything to help us beleagured Florida housing renters. My rent went from $600/mo in December 2021, to now $1200/mo (100% inflation - makes even the gas inflation look moderate) Our security deposit went from $350 to $1200.

In a lot of apartments, they have gone from $700 or over $2000/month. Homeless tents are springing up all over the place. Politicians are doing NOTHING.

I got lucky and found a brand new apartment building in a govt program. Moved in New Years day with $787/mo for 1 bedroom, nice place with a pool and lots of amenities. Then got $93/mo rent increase - now pay $880/mo. Better than 1200.
Politicians are worthless.
Your mistake was in thinking DeathSantis would help the citizens of Florida.

Actually desantis from what ive has always been calm, level headed, even tempered, confident and to the point.

I wouldn't say he has big dick energy, he is just what a leader is supposed to be.

Your mistake was in thinking DeathSantis would help the citizens of Florida.
No, because when I voted for him (November 2018) the rental housing crisis had not started yet. Plus, he HAS done some good things as governor (ex. Stop the Woke Act)

And when you can show where any Democrat has done anything to help gro$$ly overcharged renters, lets hear it. In doing that, please note that almost every blue state has a law banning rent control.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back