Kari Lake asks her voters to go to jail....for her.

I don't think you understand how electoral politics work.

We are not a technocracy, we are a representative republic. We elect folks to represent the will of the people. Their qualifications? Be damned. They can learn on the job as they go.

You have one vote for governor in the State you reside, and that opinion of yours on the matter? Completely irrelevant. You can take it and stuff it up your ass.

THAT, is the opinion of a CCP technocrat. That is how those folks in the Chinese State think. They oppose even the notion that folks should have people represent them, their interests, or their families interests. Only the folks with expertise in technical fields get to be allowed in government.

If you don't believe me, look up the number of scientists, engineers, and folks with sociology expertise at the top of the CCP ruling party.

I don't have the details on all the CCP folks, but Xi himself is a chemical engineer. All the leaders in the CCP are engineers, scientists, and sociology experts, as opposed to here where they are all mostly lawyers, lobbyists, from the military or former industry experts.

If you have a society run by "experts," you eventually get a technocratic elite, that try to engineer society, rather than having one run by natural law. . . and then? Freedom and liberty disappear.
You can run anyone you want that isn't what others... would consider qualified for the job,

but don't expect them to win!

And then proceed to claim the election was stolen from them!

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.” ― Abraham Lincoln

And this, right here, is why you don't want a news caster with zero relevant experience as your governor.
And one that is delusional election denier. Maybe she can be trump's running mate. You know Dumber1 and Dumber2.

I am so glad you have no problem with the ever evolving corrupt system, as the global technocracy takes over.

I don't really care what party, or what politicians are in charge. I just want a system with integrity. That you are gaslighting the forum, either speaks of culpability, or criminal stupidity.

Arizona County Board Supervisors Say They Voted to Certify Election ‘Under Duress’​

Woman goes NUCLEAR on Maricopa County official over election chaos​

Can you point to any fraud in the county Ms. Under Duress could cite as a no vote?

And remember your ass doesn't count.

No, the fat, greasy , obese liar who whined for 2 years that she was cheated was Stacy Abrams. The one who had supporters put placards calling her the governor of Georgia on podiums when she spoke.
The topic is rode hard & put to bed wet Kari Lake, Trump worshipper.

She had her ass handed back to her so now she'll have to get a job. Have another shit sandwich.

You picked a reaaaaaaaly bad example to make your point. :lol:
Yeah, because there is no one in this nation that is like Palin, and nobody has a life like her, thinks like her, or has interest like her.

:rolleyes:

She represents absolutely no one, and no one is like her. Terrible example. Clearly.

The topic is rode hard & put to bed wet Kari Lake, Trump worshipper.

She had her ass handed back to her so now she'll have to get a job. Have another shit sandwich.
And yet more projection from a retarded faggot who now admits he likes eating shit. Facts hurt your pea brain? Now go fuck yourself. Or Otto.

Exactly. It's time more Americans said "no more fraud!"

True.....but will they? and when? :dunno: because until today its just lay down and take it.....

Even in Brazil they have more guts and are fighting for their own stolen election!

Well Dems are STEALING ELECTIONS again. Dems are using $500 BILLION in taxpayer money to BUY VOTES in the GA runoff. They are offering $10,000 to $20,000 per vote, wow just wow.

Well Dems are STEALING ELECTIONS again. Dems are using $500 BILLION in taxpayer money to BUY VOTES in the GA runoff. They are offering $10,000 to $20,000 per vote, wow just wow.
Hilarious

Losing setting in I see

Cue cari lake crying.

New Topics

Forum List

Back