Kari Lake asks her voters to go to jail....for her.

Oh...look! A deflection. Just like this poster to wave the white flag. :heehee:
Oh look, a fat ignoramus who can’t handle the truth. Just like in all of “her” posts. And projecting “her” weakness and lack of any rebuttals. Also as usual.

How's this for projection, BOZO?:

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF TRUMP'S ASS?
More projections and obsession with the ass of Donald Trump. Seek professional help homo. Or ask mommy to find you a good doctor. You’re just sad and pathetic now....

More projections and obsession with the ass of Donald Trump. Seek professional help homo. Or ask mommy to find you a good doctor. You’re just sad and pathetic now....
Big Sads because Trump had his ass handed back to him by Biden.

Know who else is going to hand Trump's ass back to him? DOJ via the Special Counsel & also Letitia James, NYS Atty. General. Wait for it.

Know who else is going to hand Trump's ass back to him? DOJ via the Special Counsel & also Letitia James, NYS Atty. General. Wait for it.
Yet more obsession with Trump’s ass and pathetic deflection attempt. Putting your money on Letitia James? You would be better served just burning it. James hasn’t won a single one of her frivolous cases regarding Trump. I am not sad. Just laughing at you and you homosexual projections.

Yet more obsession with Trump’s ass and pathetic deflection attempt. Putting your money on Letitia James? You would be better served just burning it. James hasn’t won a single one of her frivolous cases regarding Trump. I am not sad. Just laughing at you and you homosexual projections.
James just handed Trump's ass back to him after she got a judge to approve oversight of Trump Inc. after he opened a shell corp in Deleware to move assets around thinking he could dodge liablity when she beats his sorry ass in court with this new lawsuit against him for fraud, assface.

Trump is good at one thing. Letting you kiss his ass.

Voter-Fraud-Cartoon.jpg

James just handed Trump's ass back to him after she got a judge to approve oversight of Trump Inc. after he opened a shell corp in Deleware to move assets around thinking he could dodge liablity when she beats his sorry ass in court with this new lawsuit against him for fraud, assface.

Trump is good at one thing. Letting you kiss his ass.
And yet more obsession with Trump’s ass and the failure named Letitia James. More crying and whining and deflecting. Just showing yourself a sad pathetic homo. Nothing but a civil case which isn’t going well for that moron James either. Now kindly go fuck yourself and remain under your rock with the rest of the scum.

Hobbs is a bum. I will watch Progs families dies including children. For my survival.

Hobbs is a bum. I will watch Progs families dies including children. For my survival.
You just called me "evil" in another thread.

In that thread, you said you'd rather see millions die than live under Biden.

Here, you say you'd watch "progs" families die, including their children.

I think you need to talk to your priest as soon as you can. You need help.

You just called me "evil" in another thread.

In that thread, you said you'd rather see millions die than live under Biden.

Here, you say you'd watch "progs" families die, including their children.

I think you need to talk to your priest as soon as you can. You need help.
It is direction. And realism pinpointed. Joe is an evil ph uk. His wife worse.

And yet more obsession with Trump’s ass and the failure named Letitia James. More crying and whining and deflecting. Just showing yourself a sad pathetic homo. Nothing but a civil case which isn’t going well for that moron James either. Now kindly go fuck yourself and remain under your rock with the rest of the scum.
Still big mad because orange man had his ass handed back to him, dope? The lawsuit against your assbuddy Trump is on track to go to trial next year, so you MAGATurds will have something else to soil yourselves over.

And Kari Lake better start shopping her resume. You got any openings, clown?

Still big mad because orange man had his ass handed back to him, dope? The lawsuit against your assbuddy Trump is on track to go to trial next year, so you MAGATurds will have something else to soil yourselves over.

And Kari Lake better start shopping her resume. You got any openings, clown?
Still can’t stop obsessing over Trump’s ass you faggot. James has nothing. Never has, never will. So you can fuck off and take your tantrum to someone who cares.

Still can’t stop obsessing over Trump’s ass you faggot. James has nothing. Never has, never will. So you can fuck off and take your tantrum to someone who cares.
Hey look CLOWN, your ass buddy Trump's mob outfit got creamed today, guilty on all counts. You thought that case was nothing too, right retard?

Oops, wrong again! Enjoy that shit sandwich. Maybe it won't go down too hard.. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back