Kari Lake: America will 'turn into a Venezuela' unless a judge installs me as governor

And again we see the dementia-ridden MAGAt sexual fantasies on display.
How? By quoting someone from your side? You shitlibs are retarded LOL

HxnnFl4RIPpq.jpeg

Every death. Every vicious crime that happens I think of people like you. This exists everywhere. However, people like you with your utopian agendas cause it to be much worse even with spending endless dollars on issues. In a declining time, many like you will follow these cretins in the beginning at least with mass casualties.
What a convoluted crock of bullshit. Lol...

Are you able to write in readable English?

Only the click-bait media sees Kari Lake as having any consequence. Arizona has moved on to more serious issues such as Saudi Arabians plundering our water.
The Dems are in control now, and now water for Arizona residents is being shut off.

The Democratic party has perfected fear mongering my whole life. They have no practical platform beside fear mongering. Always stoking fear of the 'other' (party, religion, nationality sexual persuasion, etc.) coming to 'replace' them, or take all their shit. The Republicans do this as well to a lesser extent. It's all complete cultural warfare nonsense.

Democrats have fear mongered against Republicans before Trump was ever in the picture. I'm over 60 now and I remember decades ago how Democrats claimed Republicans wanted to take social security away and were fighting a war against women, seniors, the poor, immigrants, minorities, and everyone else they could think of and claimed Republicans were only for the rich. All lies. Now they claim vote suppression whenever they can, even as a recent court case ruled against Stacey Abrams for claiming there was vote suppression when she couldn't even prove any. Democrats also claim Republicans want to take democracy away even as they want to label first amendment speech as hate speech, attack the second amendment, and took away many of our rights during the pandemic.

The GOP under Reagan raised retirement age to 67. Since then Republicans have threatened to cut SS every time they get a majority. "Democrats are fearmongering!!!"

Republicans have threatend to ban abortion. Roe vs Wade is overturned and republicans get to work on banning abortion in their states. "Democrats are fearmongering!!!"

Republicans used ICE to remove immigrants living in this country their whole lives from childhood. "Democrats are fearmongering!!!"

Republicans over and over again have fought for tax cuts for the most wealthy in this country, to the point where you can make billions and not need to pay a single penny in federal income taxes. "Democrats are fearmongering!!!"

Yeah, you're 60 and you are completely clueless. It looks exactly like republicans have given democrats plenty of reason to "fear monger." I do agree that they don't have a platform, but it's no different from republicans. If anything, they use the same propaganda you accuse democrats of using.

The GOP under Reagan raised retirement age to 67. Since then Republicans have threatened to cut SS every time they get a majority. "Democrats are fearmongering!!!"

Republicans have threatend to ban abortion. Roe vs Wade is overturned and republicans get to work on banning abortion in their states. "Democrats are fearmongering!!!"

Republicans used ICE to remove immigrants living in this country their whole lives from childhood. "Democrats are fearmongering!!!"

Republicans over and over again have fought for tax cuts for the most wealthy in this country, to the point where you can make billions and not need to pay a single penny in federal income taxes. "Democrats are fearmongering!!!"

Yeah, you're 60 and you are completely clueless. It looks exactly like republicans have given democrats plenty of reason to "fear monger." I do agree that they don't have a platform, but it's no different from republicans. If anything, they use the same propaganda you accuse democrats of using.
Social Security is headed toward insolvency if something isn't done. Democrats have claimed Republicans want to take social security away for decades. Even though Republicans have been in charge numerous times in those decades, social security is still here, so it has always been democratic fear mongering. Why are democrats against making social security solvent? It appears THEY are the ones who want social security to end.

Forum List

Back