Karen Can't Get a Firearm

Why does poor, pissed off Widdle Karen need a gun RIGHT NOW?
Sad you don't have a brain too figure out why. I bet you are anti police

I'm anti police? Did you pull that one out of yer rectum? :D
Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

That would all depend - wouldn't it then?

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

I've never met a leftist who was pro Police lol

What does "pro police" mean exactly -

That they can shoot young, unarmed black and brown men at will?
That the 3-5% of cops who are bad apples are above the law??
That "leftists" go out of their way to disobey them and call them "pigs"???

You need a reality check

No you need a reality check because you are antigun

As mentioned, I'm a gun owner. How would that make me "anti-gun"?
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son ;)

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".
Many of them are NRA members ;)

Okay, DrLove, what gun do you own?

I've made that clear 1,568 times
Glock 9mm x17
Does it Seriously need to be repeated again?

Where's it made?

How many Glock owners do you know would identify their Glock that way?
I have a Glock 43 nice handgun

None.

Exactly

Right now he's Googling where Glocks are made, when everybody knows it's Brazil. ;)

I don't give a crap where it was made. It works - It's accurate - I know how to use it.
Really all I care about ...
You chronic barrel stroking fetishists are fucking WEIRD ... SERIOUSLY!!

"Accurate"?

How do you define "accuracy"? What sized groups at how many yards?

This @ 25 yards would be pretty good.
From 12-3 is dialing in.
View attachment 318321

Hey - Who gave you one of my old targets? :D

You're mom did when she was cleaning your basement room.

I asked my old Trumpling neighbor why he had three AR-15s and he said it was in case bands of lib-ruls tried to steal his food. I grinned, looked at him sideways and he added "or maybe a zombie apocalypse!"
You didn't bother thanking him for protecting your house?

Yard sign?

His old Trumpling neighbor..........LOL

They kicked love out of the neighborhood..........LMAO

Idiots with ASSumptions ^ Ain't the GRAND? :rolleyes:
Here's your sign, Dr. Love:
gun-free.jpg

Get after it. Post pictures.

Or, who is your neighbor? Tell your neighbor to log on to USMB. I have sign for him:
neighbor-has-no-guns.jpg

Just one problem with your signs - My home is armed ;)

Highly doubtful. You claim to own a glock, and to have fired over 10,000 rounds through it, but didn't know its country of origin.

So, you are either the most unobservant twit on the planet who shouldn't own guns, or a liar.

I'm going with you just being the typical garden variety progressive liar.

You're a fetishist - I don't give a shit where the gun came from (turns out Austria). Only care that it works.

Wrong, clown boi. If you care that it works you clean it. If you clean it you see where it came from.

Don't ever lie to real gun owners. We can tell you are lying real easy.

You call me a fetishist, okay, I am. I love history. I own guns that were used in the Revolution. I have even fired them. I can literally hold history in my hands while all you can do is watch TV.

I shoot it - I clean it - Don't have the serial number and other engravings memorized. You're a fetishist.

What's funny, is an ignorant fool, like you, claims that people shouldn't own guns. Yet you know nothing about what you claim to own.

That's like sending a kid out on the road in a car they know nothing about. Stupid.

Then you think that calling me a fetishist is an insult. It's not. It merely proves that you are clueless about guns, and the people who own them.

Where in the FUCK did I say that "people shouldn't own guns". You are making yourself look very foolish.
Stroke away fetishist. And better buy a few dozen more before Uncle Joe and Stacey Abrams "grab" alla yours! :D

You claim that no one should be able to own a lot of guns. You called it an "arsenal" as if that is something scary. Thus, you claim that I shouldn't be able to own what i want. And your silly fetishist insult only makes me happy! I AM a gun fetishist. And a damned good one.

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".

Glock 9mm x17

Where's it made?

None.

Exactly

Right now he's Googling where Glocks are made, when everybody knows it's Brazil. ;)

I don't give a crap where it was made. It works - It's accurate - I know how to use it.

"Accurate"?

From 12-3 is dialing in.
View attachment 318321

Pencil punching doesn't count.

So the the restrictive gun laws those Democrats voted for applies to them as well.

Who woulda thunk?

KPeDV5A.jpg

Okay, would you want a crazed woman who is hoarding toilet paper to have a gun? I know I wouldn't. Maybe when she calms the fuck down, she'll realize she doesn't need one, either.

How big is the sign on your front door advertising that there are no guns in your home? Post a pic.

So the the restrictive gun laws those Democrats voted for applies to them as well.

Who woulda thunk?

KPeDV5A.jpg

Okay, would you want a crazed woman who is hoarding toilet paper to have a gun? I know I wouldn't. Maybe when she calms the fuck down, she'll realize she doesn't need one, either.

How big is the sign on your front door advertising that there are no guns in your home? Post a pic.

You assume the retard has a home. He is still safely ensconced in his moms basement.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Where's it made?

None.

Exactly

"Accurate"?

From 12-3 is dialing in.
View attachment 318321

If you're ever on the Oregon Coast, PM me and we'll have a lil competition ... for cash! :D

I asked my old Trumpling neighbor why he had three AR-15s and he said it was in case bands of lib-ruls tried to steal his food. I grinned, looked at him sideways and he added "or maybe a zombie apocalypse!"

Yard sign?

gun-free.jpg

Or, who is your neighbor? Tell your neighbor to log on to USMB. I have sign for him:
neighbor-has-no-guns.jpg

Highly doubtful. You claim to own a glock, and to have fired over 10,000 rounds through it, but didn't know its country of origin.

So, you are either the most unobservant twit on the planet who shouldn't own guns, or a liar.

You're a fetishist - I don't give a shit where the gun came from (turns out Austria). Only care that it works.

Wrong, clown boi. If you care that it works you clean it. If you clean it you see where it came from.

You call me a fetishist, okay, I am. I love history. I own guns that were used in the Revolution. I have even fired them. I can literally hold history in my hands while all you can do is watch TV.

I shoot it - I clean it - Don't have the serial number and other engravings memorized. You're a fetishist.

What's funny, is an ignorant fool, like you, claims that people shouldn't own guns. Yet you know nothing about what you claim to own.

That's like sending a kid out on the road in a car they know nothing about. Stupid.

Then you think that calling me a fetishist is an insult. It's not. It merely proves that you are clueless about guns, and the people who own them.

Where in the FUCK did I say that "people shouldn't own guns". You are making yourself look very foolish.
Stroke away fetishist. And better buy a few dozen more before Uncle Joe and Stacey Abrams "grab" alla yours! :D

You claim that no one should be able to own a lot of guns. You called it an "arsenal" as if that is something scary. Thus, you claim that I shouldn't be able to own what i want. And your silly fetishist insult only makes me happy! I AM a gun fetishist. And a damned good one.

I think you should host an annual event with your brethren who own more than 20 guns. Stand in a circle and stroke away! :D

If that's a Glock 42, you only have 6 rounds, too. Better to have something in a 9mm with 15 in the magazine and one in the pipe. Or even better than that, one of those "evil" black AR-15's with a 30-round magazine.
You can find Magpul 40-round magazines for pretty cheap and they seem to be more reliable than the 30-round counterparts.

I'm more of an AK guy, not an AR. I like the AR but I bought a new AK right before the 2016 election. It has Magpul furniture on it and I have a shitload of 30-round Magpul and Tapco magazines. But the only mags I leave loaded all the time are the steel ones. The composite magazines tend to bend a little at the lips if they're left loaded for a couple years, and can cause feeding problems. But I like them because they're lighter than the steel ones.

I have a Korean 75-round drum for the AK, but that thing is very heavy when loaded and wound up. You can bumpfire that AK from the hip and unload the drum mag in a matter of seconds, but can't hit anything that way. Surprisingly, I can get 4" groups at 100 yards with open sights and from a sandbagged rest. It's not a tack driver like the AR, but it does what Kalashnikov designed it to do: Hit a man-sized target at 100 meters.

Last edited:
If that's a Glock 42, you only have 6 rounds, too. Better to have something in a 9mm with 15 in the magazine and one in the pipe. Or even better than that, one of those "evil" black AR-15's with a 30-round magazine.
You can find Magpul 40-round magazines for pretty cheap and they seem to be more reliable than the 30-round counterparts.

I'm more of an AK guy, not an AR. I like the AR but I bought a new AK right before the 2016 election. It has Magpul furniture on it and I have a shitload of 30-round Magpul and Tapco magazines. But the only mags I leave loaded all the time are the steel ones. The composite magazines tend to bend a little at the lips if they're left loaded for a couple years, and can cause feeding problems. But I like them because they're lighter than the steel ones.

I have a Korean 75-round drum for the AK, but that thing is very heavy when loaded and wound up. You can bumpfire that AK from the hip and unload the drum mag in a matter of seconds, but can't hit anything that way. Surprisingly, I can get 4" groups at 100 yards with open sights and from a sandbagged rest. It's not a tack driver like the AR, but it does what Kalashnikov designed it to do: Hit a man-sized target at 100 meters.
I don't like none of those. Does that make me a bad man?

I can hit a chicken in the neck @ 100 yards, though.

Not with any of them "ZOMG ASSAULT" type rifles.
Just a 30-.06. Bolt action even. Probably could with my "automatic" .22 and maybe another gun or 2 as well

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Where's it made?

None.

Exactly

"Accurate"?

From 12-3 is dialing in.
View attachment 318321

If you're ever on the Oregon Coast, PM me and we'll have a lil competition ... for cash! :D

I would love to. What distance? 200 or 300 yards?

Yard sign?

gun-free.jpg

neighbor-has-no-guns.jpg

I think you should host an annual event with your brethren who own more than 20 guns. Stand in a circle and stroke away! :D

Every 4th of July we go out and shoot machineguns, and for those who have them cannons.

The recoil stroke on those is quite long...

I own one of the very first AK's ever imported into the USA. It's a Maadi AKM imported by Steyr. If I use Remington factory it will shoot 1.75 MOA. With handloads I can get that down to 1.

The rifles are much more accurate than the crap ammo that was made for them.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Where's it made?

None.

Exactly

"Accurate"?

From 12-3 is dialing in.
View attachment 318321

Not bad.

148 gr. wadcutter through a 2" barrel Colt Cobra @25 yards...

1target.jpg

180 gr cast lead bullet through a 7" barreled .44 magnum @ 25 yards...

1target2.jpg

140 gr Speer 6.5mm through a WW2 Japanese Arisaka @50 yards with iron sights...

1target3.jpg

150 gr. Speer 30-06 through a scoped WWI-era sporterized P17 Enfield @ 100 yards...

1target4.jpg

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Where's it made?

None.

Exactly

"Accurate"?

From 12-3 is dialing in.
View attachment 318321

Not bad.

1target.jpg

1target2.jpg

1target3.jpg

150 gr. Speer 30-06 through a scoped WWI-era sporterized P17 Enfield @ 100 yards...

1target4.jpg

That .44 looks the best out of all.

We have mostly strong Conservatives in my extended family. However, there is one Obama/Hillary voting "Karen". She called up my wife last week and asked her to ask me if she could borrow one of my firearms. Seems she is afraid of the inner city filth coming to her home and taking things from her.

I own one of the very first AK's ever imported into the USA. It's a Maadi AKM imported by Steyr. If I use Remington factory it will shoot 1.75 MOA. With handloads I can get that down to 1.

The rifles are much more accurate than the crap ammo that was made for them.

Sweet! Those were made in Egypt and are preban. They're pretty rare and only something like 2000 of them were imported. The Steyr Maadis are bringing up to $3,000 on Gunbroker these days.

Nice investment piece, you probably didn't give anything near that for it.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Where's it made?

None.

Exactly

"Accurate"?

From 12-3 is dialing in.
View attachment 318321

Not bad.

1target.jpg

1target2.jpg

1target3.jpg

1target4.jpg

That .44 looks the best out of all.

I was lucky that day. Haven't been able to repeat that for some reason.

I have owned several AKs over the years but got rid of them. Nowadays I have 30 ARs of all kinds of configurations.

The AKs were OK and of course the ammo cheap but I just never felt comfortable shooting one. The iron sights on an AK is terrible.

My SHTF rifle is a Colt Sp1. I am a retro kind of guy.

Forum List

Back