Karen Can't Get a Firearm

From time to time I have had the odd knife fight but no guns.

My wake up call came on a sunny Sunday afternoon. I was on my way to the store. I parked in the parking lot and just got out of the car when some illegal alien thug put a gun to my head and stole my car. The sub human was caught. It was a surprise that someone broke the law and gave the little gang banger my home address, work address and all phone numbers. I had a stream of late night visitors. I got a gun. I got a dog. I got another gun and another after that. I discovered joy in the shooting range. I have 8 guns and rifles.

Some greaser gang banger thought he could just kick in my door at 3am. While he was kicking I said "I'm unlocking the door. You open it and come on in. I will blow your brains all over the floor and enjoy every second." He wisely left and that was the last of my witness intimidation.

Oh yes. This was the carjackers first offence. As an adult. It was his 18th birthday. He had a juvie record of armed robbery going back 5 years. I got him 13 years to think things over.

If you don't have a gun get one. If you have one you deserve another.

Nobody on USMB ever explains what s/he is so scared of. Me. I'm just living my life in the United States of America. I don't have any fear. The gunsters have quite a bit of it. But they won't explain who the boogyman is.

Nobody on USMB ever explains what s/he is so scared of. Me. I'm just living my life in the United States of America. I don't have any fear. The gunsters have quite a bit of it. But they won't explain who the boogyman is.
Do you actually believe the BS you post or are you paid to do it...............lol

Who is coming through the door and invading your home? This is what I don't understand. I've been alive since 1952 and nothing has happened, born and raised in northern New Jersey, not far from the GW bridge, and the DC area, by the Potomac and the big catfish. I've even lived in the District of Columbia. Nothing is happening. Then you get on the internet, and we all have enemies invading our houses. Where does this atmosphere of fear come from? Who is stoking it? Why? We do not live in fear here in the US, and we never have.
You're right there is no crime here and the democrats don't let criminals go free all the time.
I've asked her what did her father fear and why did he teach her how to use a gun. She hasn't answered that.
I told him. It was his sport and his hobby. But to the best of my knowledge, he did not fear anything. Now we have the gun-humpers of today. Got to fear! Got to be afraid! Got to have a gun and hump it. So many baby boys out there who've got to fear dat thang! Why? They are not men and have no balls.

Who is coming through the door and invading your home? This is what I don't understand. I've been alive since 1952 and nothing has happened, born and raised in northern New Jersey, not far from the GW bridge, and the DC area, by the Potomac and the big catfish. I've even lived in the District of Columbia. Nothing is happening. Then you get on the internet, and we all have enemies invading our houses. Where does this atmosphere of fear come from? Who is stoking it? Why? We do not live in fear here in the US, and we never have.
You're right there is no crime here and the democrats don't let criminals go free all the time.
I've asked her what did her father fear and why did he teach her how to use a gun. She hasn't answered that.
I told him. It was his sport and his hobby. But to the best of my knowledge, he did not fear anything. Now we have the gun-humpers of today. Got to fear! Got to be afraid! Got to have a gun and hump it. So many baby boys out there who've got to fear dat thang! Why? They are not men and have no balls.
But what did he fear you said it but didn't say what he fear to have a gun.

You remind me of Hitlers Brownshirts
Now, what did your father fear to have guns around?
Maybe it was you he feared

Do you actually believe the BS you post or are you paid to do it...............lol

I think she's paid but I hope she gets no more than a penny a post

Yes all the real men are hiding away in their homes like Big Daddy Govco says, staying "safe" with the thumbs in their mouths

Just like Hysteria likes them apparently, idk

Yes all the real men are hiding away in their homes like Big Daddy Govco says, staying "safe" with the thumbs in their mouths

my job they say is essential and critical so I have to go out

You don't have to defend yourself to me. I'm not like the liberals here, monitoring everyone's movements and virus-shaming everyone if they stray from what the Overlords said

You don't have to defend yourself to me. I'm not like the liberals here, monitoring everyone's movements and virus-shaming everyone if they stray from what the Overlords said
Wasn't defending just supporting what you said

You don't get it, it has nothing to do with "fear". If I get killed on the street, so be it.

But it ruins society's fabric if thugs can walk the street shooting ordinary the ordinary working people with impunity. Richard Goetz, up in New York City, had he not been armed that fateful night, he would have been most likely killed himself. How could a skinny little accountant time physically handle 4 young fellows?

Bull. People have explained it a 1000 times and you still spew the same retarded BS.

Do people need guns to shoot their fellow Americans?
If you come into my house to do me harm. Then yes, you will die.

Uh huh - And who would disagree with your statement?
The claim that all Progressives want to #GrabYerGuns is stupid as fuck.
Anyone whom comes through MY front door in the middle of the night will die as well ...
AND?
Well your party wants to regulate guns into extinction. That statement, you cannot call a lie.

Complete Bullshit ^
Fear will eat you from the inside out my friend. And then you'll go & buy more guns ....
And LaPierre will be very VERY happy ...
Sad :(
Lol, open your eyes. Your party hates guns and wants them gone.

No one is forcing you to buy a gun if you dont want one

if calling 911 is good enough for you thats your privilege

but others believe in self defense and we are under attack from the criminals and liberals

No one is forcing you to buy a gun if you dont want one

if calling 911 is good enough for you thats your privilege

but others believe in self defense and we are under attack from the criminals and liberals
I've been robbed at gunpoint and had bricks thrown at me. Police were nowhere to be found.

Do people need guns to shoot their fellow Americans?
sometimes

like the man said, when seconds count the police are only minutes away

This subway patron would have been dead, if he hadn't been armed and waited for the police. As it turned out however, there was a happy ending.

This kind of thing just doesn't happen with subway passengers, BTW. The same man would have been killed by car thieves too, had he not been armed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back