Karen Can't Get a Firearm

Why does poor, pissed off Widdle Karen need a gun RIGHT NOW?
Sad you don't have a brain too figure out why. I bet you are anti police

I'm anti police? Did you pull that one out of yer rectum? :D
Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

That would all depend - wouldn't it then?

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

I've never met a leftist who was pro Police lol

What does "pro police" mean exactly -

That they can shoot young, unarmed black and brown men at will?
That the 3-5% of cops who are bad apples are above the law??
That "leftists" go out of their way to disobey them and call them "pigs"???

You need a reality check

No you need a reality check because you are antigun

As mentioned, I'm a gun owner. How would that make me "anti-gun"?
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son ;)

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".
Many of them are NRA members ;)

Okay, DrLove, what gun do you own?

I've made that clear 1,568 times
Glock 9mm x17
Does it Seriously need to be repeated again?

That should be 9X19mm, newbie. :auiqs.jpg:

You can get 9X18mm ammo, but those are for Makarovs and CZ-82's. The result of using 9X18 in a standard 9mm pistol would probably make it go "kaboom."

Now quick and right off the top of your head: Quote the four basic rules of firearms safety. Don't look it up online, you should know that by heart, especially if you're going to be finger-fucking a Glock. I carry one of those every day, so I know how easy it is to get "Glock leg" if you're not careful

Another question: What kind of a holster do you keep that leg-shooter in? Please tell me it's not one of those $9.99 Chinese-made nylon holsters or Blackhawk Kydex Serpa holsters they sell at Wally World.

Pathetic, dude. Invest in something made of leather, like an Azula, Galco, Safariland, Desantis, Wilson Combat, Milt Sparks, etc., or else you'll shoot yer dick off. If you're gonna roll with the big boys, ya needs to invest in some big boy's accessories.

What about an ammo pouch for spare magazines? Did you ever get a spare magazine with that dick-shooter? If not, what the hell are ya gonna do after you've unloaded 15 rounds at that drugged-out home invader with an AK and missed 14 times, and he still has 20 rounds left?

Pathetic, dude. One gun does not make a gunner.
:laughing0301:

One gun is all a decent shooter needs asshole.

And looks like I ain't the only one

Glock 9mm x 17

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".

Glock 9mm x17

You can get 9X18mm ammo, but those are for Makarovs and CZ-82's. The result of using 9X18 in a standard 9mm pistol would probably make it go "kaboom."

Now quick and right off the top of your head: Quote the four basic rules of firearms safety. Don't look it up online, you should know that by heart, especially if you're going to be finger-fucking a Glock. I carry one of those every day, so I know how easy it is to get "Glock leg" if you're not careful

Another question: What kind of a holster do you keep that leg-shooter in? Please tell me it's not one of those $9.99 Chinese-made nylon holsters or Blackhawk Kydex Serpa holsters they sell at Wally World.

Pathetic, dude. Invest in something made of leather, like an Azula, Galco, Safariland, Desantis, Wilson Combat, Milt Sparks, etc., or else you'll shoot yer dick off. If you're gonna roll with the big boys, ya needs to invest in some big boy's accessories.

What about an ammo pouch for spare magazines? Did you ever get a spare magazine with that dick-shooter? If not, what the hell are ya gonna do after you've unloaded 15 rounds at that drugged-out home invader with an AK and missed 14 times, and he still has 20 rounds left?

Glock 9mm x 17

But do you have the better Brazil model, er wut? They usually cost a little more, but are worth it.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Where's it made?

How many Glock owners do you know would identify their Glock that way?
I have a Glock 43 nice handgun

None.

Exactly

Right now he's Googling where Glocks are made, when everybody knows it's Brazil. ;)

I don't give a crap where it was made. It works - It's accurate - I know how to use it.
Really all I care about ...
You chronic barrel stroking fetishists are fucking WEIRD ... SERIOUSLY!!

"Accurate"?

How do you define "accuracy"? What sized groups at how many yards?

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Glock 9mm x 17

But do you have the better Brazil model, er wut? They usually cost a little more, but are worth it.

Just looked - "Austria". Again, doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me. I've fired it at ranges 10,000 or so times and not a single misfire. On the flip side, my buddy brought along his brand spanking new AR last year and the thing choked on his second load. He had to wait 2 months for fix through Cabela's.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Where's it made?

How many Glock owners do you know would identify their Glock that way?
I have a Glock 43 nice handgun

None.

Exactly

Right now he's Googling where Glocks are made, when everybody knows it's Brazil. ;)

I don't give a crap where it was made. It works - It's accurate - I know how to use it.
Really all I care about ...
You chronic barrel stroking fetishists are fucking WEIRD ... SERIOUSLY!!

"Accurate"?

How do you define "accuracy"? What sized groups at how many yards?

You strokers need to gather in a circle and jerk your guns off. GO!! :lmao:

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Glock 9mm x 17

If it was made in Brazil, it's one of them Nazi guns. That new right-wing Brazilian President, what's his name? Bolsonaro, I think?

The libs call him Tropical Hitler.
:04:

If it was made in Brazil, it's one of them Nazi guns. That new right-wing Brazilian President, what's his name? Bolsonaro, I think?

The libs call him Tropical Hitler.
:04:

Everyone is "literally hitler" to the libs. Romney, McCain were hitlers too. President Bush was called Bushitler or Chimpus Khan by leftards

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Glock 9mm x 17

Just looked - "Austria". Again, doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me. I've fired it at ranges 10,000 or so times and not a single misfire. On the flip side, my buddy brought along his brand spanking new AR last year and the thing choked on his second load. He had to wait 2 months for fix through Cabela's.

Wow!! You've put 10,000 rounds through that already?

Let's see: One 50-round box of Tula 380 ACP Ammunition 91 Grain Full Metal Jacket Steel Case at $13.00, 10,000 rounds would be 200 boxes times $13.00 = $2600.00.

That's the cheapshit steel-cased Russian ammo. Brass case ammo would be higher than $13.00 per box, so I'm saying you're full of beans. I handload for 10 different calibers and I don't shoot 10,000 rounds in a year.

Do people need guns to shoot their fellow Americans?
If you come into my house to do me harm. Then yes, you will die.

Uh huh - And who would disagree with your statement?
The claim that all Progressives want to #GrabYerGuns is stupid as fuck.
Anyone whom comes through MY front door in the middle of the night will die as well ...
AND?
Well your party wants to regulate guns into extinction. That statement, you cannot call a lie.

Complete Bullshit ^
Fear will eat you from the inside out my friend. And then you'll go & buy more guns ....
And LaPierre will be very VERY happy ...
Sad :(

I own well over 100 firearms. Most are purely collector guns, but some are for personal protection. I bought them long before la pierre was ever a part of the NRA.

The majority of gun owners are the same as me.

Anyone whom comes through MY front door in the middle of the night will die as well ...
AND?
Well your party wants to regulate guns into extinction. That statement, you cannot call a lie.

Complete Bullshit ^
Fear will eat you from the inside out my friend. And then you'll go & buy more guns ....

I own well over 100 firearms. Most are purely collector guns, but some are for personal protection. I bought them long before la pierre was ever a part of the NRA.

No, the majority of gun owners do NOT have a fucking arsenal. Jesus

AND?

Complete Bullshit ^

Yeah, we do. You have no clue what you are talking about.

I heard he got 20 years.

You need a reality check

Glock 9mm x17

Glock 9mm x 17

Wow!! You've put 10,000 rounds through that already?

Let's see: One 50-round box of Tula 380 ACP Ammunition 91 Grain Full Metal Jacket Steel Case at $13.00, 10,000 rounds would be 200 boxes times $13.00 = $2600.00.

That's the cheapshit steel-cased Russian ammo. Brass case ammo would be higher than $13.00 per box, so I'm saying you're full of beans. I handload for 10 different calibers and I don't shoot 10,000 rounds in a year.

Possibly have spent that much on ammo in what now? - 3 years maybe. But doubt it.
Form your circle and JERK BAY-BEE JERK!! :cuckoo:

AND?

Complete Bullshit ^

Yeah, we do. You have no clue what you are talking about.

I see - 100 guns is about average? Stop being fucking DOPEY.

Most of America’s gun owners have relatively modest collections, with the majority of gun owners having an average of just three guns, and nearly half owning just one or two, according to a 2015 survey by Harvard and Northeastern researchers, which gave the most in-depth estimate of Americans’ current patterns of gun ownerships.​

the-gun-numbers-just-3-of-american-adults-own-a-collective-133m-firearms

AND?

Complete Bullshit ^

We're the 3 percenters. Or 14 percenters, depending on how you look at it.

The average American gun owner owns three guns, according to a 2015 survey conducted by Harvard and Northwestern University. More than a half of them own just one or two, whereas 14% of them–7.7 million or 3% of the US population–own anywhere between eight to 140 guns. This 3% of the population owns half of the civilian guns in the US.

And those figures were from three years ago...

Three percent of the population own half of the civilian guns in the US

AND?

Complete Bullshit ^

We don't all need too..........just take it off the dead people if we have a civil war........plenty of guns then...........only problem is ammo

:rolleyes:

No one has ever tried to break into my home. Why do you people live in fear? I have felt threatened twice in my life. One, a person who said that they were there to fix work on the plumbing in my aunt's apartment. Once when I broke up with a boy who threatened to kill me (If I can't have you, nobody else will).

Both solved. Big Dog with with Big Fangs. First guy peaked his head in when I told him that it was okay. I just sat with Big Sam on the couch. Then he said that he had the wrong apartment. Second guy, he never came back, I didn't have to face him. He had to face Sam. When I was in college I live in a house with a German Shepherd named Clyde. A guy whom I was dating tried to tickle me. Clyde was not amused. BTW: I worked at a steakhouse in downtown Washington, DC. My busboys knew that prime rib bones went into bags for me to carry home. My dogs got prime rib.
You're a fool.
In what way am I a fool? Nobody is coming after me. Is somebody coming after you? Why are you afraid? I have written of the times that I have felt threatened. But no more. Where do live that you are so threatened? Who is threatening you? This is so hard to understand. Wherever you live in the United States, who is coming at you and your family?

AND?

Complete Bullshit ^

The average American gun owner owns three guns, according to a 2015 survey conducted by Harvard and Northwestern University. More than a half of them own just one or two, whereas 14% of them–7.7 million or 3% of the US population–own anywhere between eight to 140 guns. This 3% of the population owns half of the civilian guns in the US.

Yes, and if you take out the fetishists who own 50 or 100 (and yep, this thread is lousy with fetishists ;-) then the average gun owner owns about 1 or 1.5

AND?

Complete Bullshit ^

Yes, and if you take out the fetishists who own 50 or 100 (and yep, this thread is lousy with fetishists ;-) then the average gun owner owns about 1 or 1.5

You didn't read what I posted. 14% of the gun-owners in the US owns half of the guns in this country. That 14% owns anywhere from 8-140 guns.

Who is coming through the door and invading your home? This is what I don't understand. I've been alive since 1952 and nothing has happened, born and raised in northern New Jersey, not far from the GW bridge, and the DC area, by the Potomac and the big catfish. I've even lived in the District of Columbia. Nothing is happening. Then you get on the internet, and we all have enemies invading our houses. Where does this atmosphere of fear come from? Who is stoking it? Why? We do not live in fear here in the US, and we never have.
The supreme court ruled the police are not legally obligated to protect you.
The Police have recently said they will select what 911 called they will respond to.
No are you a mind reader? Can you predict the future? thousands and thousands of people at one time said what you have said until it happened to them.

Forum List

Back