Karen Can't Get a Firearm

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA? I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?

Why did your father have a gun, and why did he feel the need to teach you how to shoot one?

Who was he afraid of?
I don't know. It was a sport. He had been in WWII. I know that he was a member of a pistol club. He also taught me never, ever to point it toward any living being. Paper targets only. No hunting. No anything like that. I'm sorry. I fired at a large spider on Charlie's garage in Castroville, Texas. My bad.

But what is this fear today? What is this thing that everybody has to have these huge guns? These AR-15s? We don't need it. The British aren't coming. Neither are the Russians (except on the internet). This seems to be from the idiots in the NRA. You would think that the martians were coming in over the transom. Every second person on the internet thinks he's fucking Rambo. For what reason?
"Huge Guns" followed by "AR-15"?..LMAO! :auiqs.jpg:
My aunt's BAR top-of-the-line 30-.06 begs to differ as to what a "huge gun" is..and she took a deer every year her son recently told me.

AR-15s are .223

iu

I never bought an AR or SKS because I don't like those little itty-bitty bullets.
You would love the AR in 50 Beowulf
View attachment 317688View attachment 317688
mmmkk..

Not really in the market for guns..
Those look very much fatter, how does the chambering work?
I'd like to talk my buddy into selling me one of his turkey full-choke target 12- gauges, just because.

He used to win prizes with them. Just single-shot 12 gauges. Very long.

Old..

Who is coming through the door and invading your home? This is what I don't understand. I've been alive since 1952 and nothing has happened, born and raised in northern New Jersey, not far from the GW bridge, and the DC area, by the Potomac and the big catfish. I've even lived in the District of Columbia. Nothing is happening. Then you get on the internet, and we all have enemies invading our houses. Where does this atmosphere of fear come from? Who is stoking it? Why? We do not live in fear here in the US, and we never have.
You're right there is no crime here and the democrats don't let criminals go free all the time.
Where do you live that you are neck deep in crime? I'm right here just across the Potomac River and there are no varmints breaking down my door. What does any of this have to do with a political party that you support? Yes. I support Democrats now. But this has to do with what the republicans have done, the choices that they have made. I did not tell republicans to make these choices. Their wishes, their cults, whatever. All choices. They went to bed with the grahams and falwells, and the rest of the garbage. The right-wingers. Don't blame me for it.

Who is coming through the door and invading your home? This is what I don't understand. I've been alive since 1952 and nothing has happened, born and raised in northern New Jersey, not far from the GW bridge, and the DC area, by the Potomac and the big catfish. I've even lived in the District of Columbia. Nothing is happening. Then you get on the internet, and we all have enemies invading our houses. Where does this atmosphere of fear come from? Who is stoking it? Why? We do not live in fear here in the US, and we never have.
You're right there is no crime here and the democrats don't let criminals go free all the time.
Where do you live that you are neck deep in crime? I'm right here just across the Potomac River and there are no varmints breaking down my door. What does any of this have to do with a political party that you support? Yes. I support Democrats now. But this has to do with what the republicans have done, the choices that they have made. I did not tell republicans to make these choices. Their wishes, their cults, whatever. All choices. They went to bed with the grahams and falwells, and the rest of the garbage. The right-wingers. Don't blame me for it.
A sure fire way to encourage someone to break in to your home is THIS.......

TAKE A LOOK.

d747a2750d07be982d3b58ac9f776774.jpg

Give it within 2 weeks..

I guess all those news reports of repeat offenders murdering and raping are fake news then.

No one has ever tried to break into my home. Why do you people live in fear? I have felt threatened twice in my life. One, a person who said that they were there to fix work on the plumbing in my aunt's apartment. Once when I broke up with a boy who threatened to kill me (If I can't have you, nobody else will).

Both solved. Big Dog with with Big Fangs. First guy peaked his head in when I told him that it was okay. I just sat with Big Sam on the couch. Then he said that he had the wrong apartment. Second guy, he never came back, I didn't have to face him. He had to face Sam. When I was in college I live in a house with a German Shepherd named Clyde. A guy whom I was dating tried to tickle me. Clyde was not amused. BTW: I worked at a steakhouse in downtown Washington, DC. My busboys knew that prime rib bones went into bags for me to carry home. My dogs got prime rib.

No one has ever tried to break into my home. Why do you people live in fear? I have felt threatened twice in my life. One, a person who said that they were there to fix work on the plumbing in my aunt's apartment. Once when I broke up with a boy who threatened to kill me (If I can't have you, nobody else will).

Both solved. Big Dog with with Big Fangs. First guy peaked his head in when I told him that it was okay. I just sat with Big Sam on the couch. Then he said that he had the wrong apartment. Second guy, he never came back, I didn't have to face him. He had to face Sam. When I was in college I live in a house with a German Shepherd named Clyde. A guy whom I was dating tried to tickle me. Clyde was not amused. BTW: I worked at a steakhouse in downtown Washington, DC. My busboys knew that prime rib bones went into bags for me to carry home. My dogs got prime rib.
You're a fool.

Why does anyone need a gun here in the USA?
Because, fuck you. That's all the reason you need.

I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?
That information is on a need-to-know basis. I will let you know when you need to know.

And, if you are such a fucking badass, put up a sign on your front lawn stating "We have no guns in this house." Post pictures of said sign on here for all to see, and post your home address.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up, pussy. You are full of shit.

Still waiting for a substantive post devoid of half-baked accusations and vulgarity from our beloved Boots.
As IF :D
What accusations?

Did the "vulgarity" offend your virgin ears (eyes)?

It is precisely NONE of your business what guns I need and what I don't need. Period.

Thus, why do I need a gun here in the USA? Because, fuck you. That's as good of an answer as anything else.

You and others sleep safely at night in your homes with very limited amounts of burglary because people like me have guns in our houses.

So, let's test your resolve by taking away the protection WE provide to you hoplophobes.

Put up a huge sign on your front lawn stating that you have no guns. Then, post pictures of that sign on here, with your address. If you're so confident that nobody in the USA needs guns, prove it.

No hoplophobe has EVER accepted this challenge. I wonder why?

Is this all about threats to your masculinity??? You Heap Big Man? I'm so impressed.
What does that have to do with rights?
View attachment 317686

You just owned page 9. :auiqs.jpg:

Rule of Thumb: When a Trumptard tells you you've "been owned on page 9" ...
The translation is "DAMMIT - My ass is raw .. STOPPITTT!!!" :spank:

I'm not afraid of them. My father taught me how to shoot a gun (he had a "bullet trap" in the basement, he aimed, his daughter pulled the trigger) but the last time I handled one was in Texas when I was 12. Why do you people feel that you need to have one? Who are you afraid of?
That information is on a need-to-know basis. I will let you know when you need to know.

And, if you are such a fucking badass, put up a sign on your front lawn stating "We have no guns in this house." Post pictures of said sign on here for all to see, and post your home address.

Still waiting for a substantive post devoid of half-baked accusations and vulgarity from our beloved Boots.
What accusations?

It is precisely NONE of your business what guns I need and what I don't need. Period.

Thus, why do I need a gun here in the USA? Because, fuck you. That's as good of an answer as anything else.

You and others sleep safely at night in your homes with very limited amounts of burglary because people like me have guns in our houses.

So, let's test your resolve by taking away the protection WE provide to you hoplophobes.

Put up a huge sign on your front lawn stating that you have no guns. Then, post pictures of that sign on here, with your address. If you're so confident that nobody in the USA needs guns, prove it.

Is this all about threats to your masculinity??? You Heap Big Man? I'm so impressed.

Don't get in a Meme War Dotard :)

nice-gun-sorry-about-your-dick

I don't want to sell a gun to anyone who needs to buy a gun "RIGHT NOW".

Maybe they lost or damaged their regular firearm and they need to go out in public for food?

I went to the grocery store yesterday.

Unarmed.

Weird...

You never know, there are plenty of reasons why someone would need a gun in a hurry.

Which is why should you buy a gun when you don't need one. I'm a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment, but I have no problem with reasonable measures with safety in mind. One of those is background checks. I don't have to worry about arming myself should the shit hit the fan because I'm not some anti-gun dipshit who's only going to decide they need a gun when the shit hits the fan.

I currently own a total of 17 handguns (the picture I posted is a bit dated). I'll sit back and laugh my ass off as those who would otherwise wish that I didn't have my guns try to get their own...

17 is a good start!

What accusations?

View attachment 317686

You just owned page 9. :auiqs.jpg:

Rule of Thumb: When a Trumptard tells you you've "been owned on page 9" ...
The translation is "DAMMIT - My ass is raw .. STOPPITTT!!!" :spank:

You've never heard of the rule of "page ownage? You don't get around much, do you?

The member who posts the first message at the top of any page "owns" that page. It's an unwritten law of internet discussion boards.

Do you carry health insurance? Why do you live in fear?

Do people need guns to shoot their fellow Americans?
If you come into my house to do me harm. Then yes, you will die.

Uh huh - And who would disagree with your statement?
The claim that all Progressives want to #GrabYerGuns is stupid as fuck.
Anyone whom comes through MY front door in the middle of the night will die as well ...
AND?
Well your party wants to regulate guns into extinction. That statement, you cannot call a lie.

Complete Bullshit ^
Fear will eat you from the inside out my friend. And then you'll go & buy more guns ....
And LaPierre will be very VERY happy ...
Sad :(

Why does poor, pissed off Widdle Karen need a gun RIGHT NOW?
Sad you don't have a brain too figure out why. I bet you are anti police

"too" figure out why?

When did you learn to speak English? What did you speak originally?
Tory when did you stop kissing the crowns ass
lying
to - a direction, towards, or until
too - also
two - one more than one.

Why is that so hard for you to figure out?

To what crown are you referring?
Like a good little Tory with his head stuck up the crowns ass fucking traitor

Still cannot answer the question, you racist SOB?
Quote the post where I have made a racist comment Tory/traitor lying bitch

Why would I waste that much time?

Are you not a racist? You have a funny way of showing it?

What accusations?

Please stroke your barrels this evening Boots and yet KNOW that NO ONE is sleeping safer knowing that you have an arsenal in your house.
Fucking idiots gonna be fucking idiots eh? :rolleyes:

Yehbut: What gun do you have?

PS: Grown man, only 1 gun..seems suspect.

No childhood guns?

Only children need more than a pistol for home protection and a rifle and/or shotgun for hunting.
Clearly, you are a child. :)
Clearly I've had a .22 than can kill just as dead or more than a pistol since I was 11.
Also a shotgun since I was 13, plus people have given me guns here and there over the years..

Something to consider - - - > Maybe people give you their guns because they're afraid of you ;-)

I'm anti police? Did you pull that one out of yer rectum? :D
Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

That would all depend - wouldn't it then?

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

I've never met a leftist who was pro Police lol

What does "pro police" mean exactly -

That they can shoot young, unarmed black and brown men at will?
That the 3-5% of cops who are bad apples are above the law??
That "leftists" go out of their way to disobey them and call them "pigs"???

You need a reality check

No you need a reality check because you are antigun

As mentioned, I'm a gun owner. How would that make me "anti-gun"?
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son ;)

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".
Many of them are NRA members ;)

Okay, DrLove, what gun do you own?

I've made that clear 1,568 times
Glock 9mm x17
Does it Seriously need to be repeated again?

Where's it made?

How many Glock owners do you know would identify their Glock that way?
I have a Glock 43 nice handgun

None.

Exactly

Right now he's Googling where Glocks are made, when everybody knows it's Brazil. ;)

I don't give a crap where it was made. It works - It's accurate - I know how to use it.
Really all I care about ...
You chronic barrel stroking fetishists are fucking WEIRD ... SERIOUSLY!!

What accusations?

Don't get in a Meme War Dotard :)

nice-gun-sorry-about-your-dick

Damn pig shot the guy in the back when he was running away. Need to hang that bastard.

That wasn't very sporting. He should have given him a good 50 yard head start first.

I heard he got 20 years.

I've never met a leftist who was pro Police lol

What does "pro police" mean exactly -

That they can shoot young, unarmed black and brown men at will?
That the 3-5% of cops who are bad apples are above the law??
That "leftists" go out of their way to disobey them and call them "pigs"???

You need a reality check

No you need a reality check because you are antigun

As mentioned, I'm a gun owner. How would that make me "anti-gun"?
Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son ;)

Sure you are. Why do leftist say they own a gun is it to show they are equal to other gun owners? Fuck face stop lying

You'll be a moron until you stop believing everyone who wants universal background checks is "anti-gun".
Many of them are NRA members ;)

Okay, DrLove, what gun do you own?

I've made that clear 1,568 times
Glock 9mm x17
Does it Seriously need to be repeated again?

Where's it made?

How many Glock owners do you know would identify their Glock that way?
I have a Glock 43 nice handgun

None.

Exactly

Right now he's Googling where Glocks are made, when everybody knows it's Brazil. ;)

I don't give a crap where it was made. It works - It's accurate - I know how to use it.
Really all I care about ...
You chronic barrel stroking fetishists are fucking WEIRD ... SERIOUSLY!!

^ Owns Glock, cannot say where his is made. :abgg2q.jpg:

So it it Brazil or Australia er wut?

Do you bring your dog everywhere with you too? On the street, particularly in failed cities like Washington, the chance of getting a gun pointed at you are very great. Seth Rich is the most recent famous person who got whacked on the streets there.

People who like guns liver in fear........LOL

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back